People crunching on stuff

13»

Comments

• Lizard wrote:
    hahaha...my sister was driven nuts in a theatre once by someone behind her s-l-o-w-l-y unwrapping cellophane from hard candy --she finally turned around told them to hurry up!!!

THAT is the worst. ugh!
    and idk why exactly, but when someone does so behind you, it is SO much more annoying! thus why i always try to sit in the last row of the theatre.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Lizard wrote:
    hahaha...my sister was driven nuts in a theatre once by someone behind her s-l-o-w-l-y unwrapping cellophane from hard candy --she finally turned around told them to hurry up!!!

THAT is the worst. ugh!
    and idk why exactly, but when someone does so behind you, it is SO much more annoying! thus why i always try to sit in the last row of the theatre.

The back row is the only row I feel comfortable in. No one behind you kicking your seat or talking. I actually prefer the back corner, right on the end, so that I have no one behind me or to my left. It's funny because when my wife got us tickets to see Man of Steel, when she went to pick our seats the only seats that were left for the back row were the 2 in the far back corner. She was like "perfect - that's what we wanted!" It was like they were reserved for us, lol.

But yeah, the painfully slow unravelling of candy wrappers can really test my temperament. I admire people when they have the nerve to say something. I usually get my wife to say something in those situations because I try to avoid confrontations, lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self