People crunching on stuff

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    just the facts ma'am, just the facts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I ate a brick of cheese and a half a family sized box of wheat thins last night

Lots of non-stop crunching was going on
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Dear lord kid!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Dear lord kid!

What? :lol:

Keep that up and you'll be a nice target for paintball! :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I ate a brick of cheese and a half a family sized box of wheat thins last night

reminds me of Anchorman ..... "you pooped in the fridge? You ate a whole wheel of cheese? I'm not even mad - I'm impressed actually, thats impressive"
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'll still take a 300lb kid over a bunch of broads and a midget any day! :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol:

I have passed 200 lbs. :fp:

You're from Wisconsin.
    It's all relative.

It's like being the tallest midget. Sorry DS! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:

You're from Wisconsin.
    It's all relative.

It's like being the tallest midget. Sorry DS! :lol:

I'm 6'1" so it's not so bad :lol:
    Sitting just outside of an infusion area in a cancer center today for work. Food was ordered in, patients and nurses crunching away. It's amazing how food/eating etiquette goes out the window when it comes to chips. :fp: just watching people...reaching in their crinkly bags, grabbing a handful of chips and shoving it all in their mouths....crumbs everywhere!! Then the "wiping of the hands together" like its all-clean. :fp: No grease or flavored crap can possibly withstand the wiping of the hands together! :x
  • 300 pounds

you dick
    300 pounds

you dick
    There's no stopping it.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    fritos
  • mca47 wrote:
    300 pounds

you dick
    There's no stopping it.

:fp:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    fritos
    Fritos smell so bad when people are chomping on them! Ugh! The only thing that smells (and sounds) worse are corn nuts!
    Corn nuts and Fritos should only be consumed at home. Eat them in public and you should be arrested! :x
  • Our rule is no bags. Chips, popcorn, they go into a bowl. I can't stand the sound of someone constantly reaching into a bag and making that crinkling sound. Especially when they're really slow and are digging around forever. Drives me nuts.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Our rule is no bags. Chips, popcorn, they go into a bowl. I can't stand the sound of someone constantly reaching into a bag and making that crinkling sound. Especially when they're really slow and are digging around forever. Drives me nuts.
    :clap:
    Exactly!!!

Grab a chip and be done with it! "Nope, I gotta find the perfect chip....I know it's in there, just let me put my disgusting hands on ever other chip until I find that one perfect chip I can crunch into and make a disgusting scene. Ugh! :x :lol:

Even worse are the snack mix people. Grab the bag, give it a shake, take a peek in for the piece they really want, stick their hand in the bag making a crinkling annoyance, touch every piece until they grab the piece they really want. :fp: Then those jerks take the mix out of snack mix. You can't just take the one kind!! Reach in, first one you feel, you eat!
  • 81 wrote:
    :corn:
    81 wrote:
    th_AnimatedGIF-EatingChipsSmiley.gif
    81 wrote:
    captain-crunch.gif
    Looking back thru this thread, I can say with complete and total honesty, god I miss 81. :lol::lol:rabbit-eating-lettuce-gif.gif?w=600
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • mca47 wrote:
    Even worse are the snack mix people. Grab the bag, give it a shake, take a peek in for the piece they really want, stick their hand in the bag making a crinkling annoyance, touch every piece until they grab the piece they really want.

Lol, my mom does this!
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    captain-crunch.gif
    Looking back thru this thread, I can say with complete and total honesty, god I miss 81. :lol::lol:rabbit-eating-lettuce-gif.gif?w=600

You took the words right outta my mouth.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • mca47 wrote:
    Even worse are the snack mix people. Grab the bag, give it a shake, take a peek in for the piece they really want, stick their hand in the bag making a crinkling annoyance, touch every piece until they grab the piece they really want. :fp: Then those jerks take the mix out of snack mix. You can't just take the one kind!! Reach in, first one you feel, you eat!

Holy shit that was some funny stuff.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    captain-crunch.gif
    He'd just get banned anyways. "Oh hey, 81 is back!" 3 days later....gone! :lol::lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Even worse are the snack mix people. Grab the bag, give it a shake, take a peek in for the piece they really want, stick their hand in the bag making a crinkling annoyance, touch every piece until they grab the piece they really want.

Lol, my mom does this!
    My ex would do this. Drove me nuts!! Left alone with a bad of snack mix...come back later and all the good stuff would be gone. I'd be stuck with a bag of Brazil nuts, or just pretzels. :lol::lol:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    mca47 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    fritos
    Fritos smell so bad when people are chomping on them! Ugh! The only thing that smells (and sounds) worse are corn nuts!
    Corn nuts and Fritos should only be consumed at home. Eat them in public and you should be arrested! :x

beagles' paws smell like fritos--whether or not people are chomping on them
    mca47 wrote:
    Our rule is no bags. Chips, popcorn, they go into a bowl. I can't stand the sound of someone constantly reaching into a bag and making that crinkling sound. Especially when they're really slow and are digging around forever. Drives me nuts.
    :clap:
    Exactly!!!

Grab a chip and be done with it! "Nope, I gotta find the perfect chip....I know it's in there, just let me put my disgusting hands on ever other chip until I find that one perfect chip I can crunch into and make a disgusting scene. Ugh! :x :lol:

Good God I actually agree with you.

Muffins don't crunch you know. :corn:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

sounds dirty....
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

sounds dirty....

Lol :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

sounds dirty....

You complete me sir.