Options

Pearl jam items you wished you still owned

Comments

• Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 1,002
    BALLBOY wrote:
    I never actually owned these but the posters from the 1998 Australian tour Sydney & Brisbane shows. These are now very rare & very expensive on Ebay. Loved the Croc playing the guitar.. If had known then what i know now :(

funny you should mention this i was looking at brisbane posters on ebay today and found this
    http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_trks ... &_from=R40
    Yeah i have seen those on Ebay before & maybe one day.
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    PJTEXAS wrote:
    Wish I still had my ticket stub for Austin, TX 1995 show (original and replacement) First was the drawing by Jeff Ament yellow with juggling and the other was brown and blue of a bug....

Got my original stub from cal expo 95. It's fading but still got it. Got to dig it out. Think the drawing looks like 2 globes with a face or something like that.
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    i miss my no code condom.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    jened10jened10 Posts: 170
    1998 member #. Good call :D

My 10C number from 1996.

My 1996 10C # as well. For those of you who have lost your original number, does this REALLY bother you? There are days where I just can't get over it, and I will have a hard time falling asleep at night thinking about all the "what ifs". I was only 14 when I signed up, and at some point a few years later, I didn't rejoin.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    choop wrote:
    i miss my no code condom.

Off He Goes!!
  • Options
    I wish I had Lost Dogs and Live on Two Legs still on vinyl :(

I sold them a couple years ago in order to buy my wife a present. It was worth it, but I do miss them.
    "Do you think the carpetpissers did this?" - The Dude
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Ed's surf water.
  • Options
    Definitely my first 10club membership stuff. Specifically the first booklet. I think it was called the vitalogy health club at the time, or something like that.

Also, I was lucky enough to get a Eddie guitar pick in Porltand (I still have my original member# which allows me great seats) and my ex-girlfriend stole that shit! Would love to have that.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    All of The Rocket newspapers that I painstakingly collected with articles about PJ in them (as well as all the other Seattle bands).

220px-Rocket299.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    All the tapes I had. Stupid bitch ex wife I hope she has genital warts with a good case of herpes.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    What the hell?? A few of you married / were partners with some rank beeotches if I may say so. They "stole" your PJ shit? As what... some kind of sadistic way to "get back at you" for the relationship going south? Holy Dirty Frank that shit is Zack Wylde.

Goodluck to ya's though. It just sounds... painful.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    KC48939KC48939 Missoula, MT Posts: 45
    Met a boy at the first Sydney show of 2003. It was a Tuesday night and it changed my life.

Nine years later, on the other side of the world, he was getting ready to leave, to drive 2,300 miles away. I gave him my Binaural hoodie. It was too big for me and had been buried at the bottom of my drawer for years.

I don't notice the hoodie's gone but I still miss the boy.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,903
    I lost all my 2000 euro bootlegs in a move as well as a lot of other cd bootlegs. also, i don't remember what the hell happened to them but i had over 250 shows on tape pre 2000 bootlegs. argh.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJTEXAS wrote:
    Wish I still had my ticket stub for Austin, TX 1995 show (original and replacement) First was the drawing by Jeff Ament yellow with juggling and the other was brown and blue of a bug....

Wish I still had the t-shirt I bought at that show!
    ...master of karate and friendship for everyone!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    I've been pretty lucky. I really haven't parted with any of my PJ stuff so the pile just continues to grow.

Maybe I wish I hadn't cut a hole in the middle of a rolling stone magazine that featured PJ. I could out a picture of the band and stuck it my locker (circa grade 9.. which was a long time ago). I still have the magazine but it looks pretty bad with a square hole cut in the middle of the article.

Barring that I've done alright. I did loose my Ten cassette tape (Which was the only one I had on tape) but I hate casettes so thats ok. I had to replace my original vs. cd when I wore it out (it got too scatched up). It was sentimental because it was one of the first cd's I owned, and I was raised Christian, and was dragged to a prolife rally in the capital of my province. We got some free time and visited the record store. It was a really weird day. Especially because we raised Christian, most of us hadn't had the birds and bees conversation from our parents yet, and none of us actually knew what prolife was or what they were dragging us to protest. I'm glad I broke free of that stuff. (as it turns out when I found out what it was I was decidely Pro-Choice).

I just find it funny I bought Vs. in the middle of all that stuff :)
  • Options
    a boot to my first show. camden 03 is apparently rare to find these days, so i sold it on ebay and the bidding got to 63 dollars. but now, i wish i had it again and i know now im gonna have to spend alot to get it.

too bad.
    7/5/03 - Camden N1
    6/19/08 - Camden N1
    9/2/12 - Philly

Philadelphia! We're all still Alive!
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Zod wrote:
    I've been pretty lucky. I really haven't parted with any of my PJ stuff so the pile just continues to grow.

I'm glad I broke free of that stuff. (as it turns out when I found out what it was I was decidedly Pro-Choice)

I hear ya on both counts although I wasn't dragged to any rallies but this band educated me on certain issues like you mentioned.

So this isn't really a PJ item but I would always associate it with them. My original black Doc Martins from way back when I was 14 years old or so. They had been through my first teenage love, the time I discovered PJ, the first gig, I had moshed in them (NEVER coming off), I'd stomped the floor with them, they were all beaten up and held many a secret.

Im kind of a hoarder when it comes to childhood stuff like that so I wish I had them stored away.

Oh shit there is one thing now I think of it :fp: I played football in my ice white Vs T-shirt (the one with the cover on the front and the sheep graphic on the back). It got ruined with grass stains and I chucked it out :cry:
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    I don't post a lot, but I too miss my first member number...it had to have been around 1994. I remember I sent a letter with my money to join the Ten Club. I got back a postcard and it had on the front of it the VS cover in like multiple pics/film roll. It said something like congrats for joining. Does anyone remember that?

Also they sent a little mail order catalog that had this awesome beanie that striped green and yellow the color of the Seattle Supersonics. It had a fuzzy ball on top and the old Sonics logo w/the Space Needle. Instead of Sonics though, it said Pearl Jam. I think it was $20. I soooooooo wish I would have bought it!!! I think Jeff wore it when he did a spot w/ Kenny Mayne from ESPN.
  • Options
    I got back a postcard and it had on the front of it the VS cover in like multiple pics/film roll. It said something like congrats for joining. Does anyone remember that?

Yup! I have one too 8-)
  • Options
    Mango wrote:
    I got back a postcard and it had on the front of it the VS cover in like multiple pics/film roll. It said something like congrats for joining. Does anyone remember that?

Yup! I have one too 8-)

Right on brother!
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    jened10 wrote:
    My 1996 10C # as well. For those of you who have lost your original number, does this REALLY bother you? There are days where I just can't get over it, and I will have a hard time falling asleep at night thinking about all the "what ifs". I was only 14 when I signed up, and at some point a few years later, I didn't rejoin.

If it means the difference between rows 3-6 and rows 25-20 on the sides of the arena, then yeah...I'd be hurt over that.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Right on brother!

I wrote a corny teenage angst letter to Pearl Jam when I was 16 I think and they sent me back a postcard saying "shut up you little shit and join Ten Club"
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    PJTEXAS wrote:

Got my original stub from cal expo 95. It's fading but still got it. Got to dig it out. Think the drawing looks like 2 globes with a face or something like that.

Here are the 95 10c tickets. Wished they would bring them back. :(

http://s597.beta.photobucket.com/user/o ... ort=6&o=10

http://s597.beta.photobucket.com/user/o ... sort=6&o=9

http://s597.beta.photobucket.com/user/o ... ort=6&o=11
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Gary, i know this might sound expensive...

but if you were able to send me a small external w/about 500 GB i could give you everything i have and send it back...

It would at least triple the amount of shows you had...

Now This is Very Awesome. Helping other fans!
    I love sharing my PJ stuff.
  • Options
    punk90kpunk90k Posts: 54
    I lost my Cardiff 2000 boot, which annoys me as it was was a show I attended.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Pretty much all my old school t-shirts...wma..stickman..window pain..and this cheap ones t that mike threw out to the crowd at the regal show...was real careless with my gear.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    i lost my goat hat a while back when i moved houses.... never really had a need for it in oz, but it was a cool hat :?
    2003: Melbourne 1
    2006: Verona, Vienna, Zagreb, Melbourne 1-2-3, Adelaide 1-2
    2009: Melbourne
    2010: Belfast
    2012: Werchter
    2014: Melbourne, Adelaide, EV Melb 1-2
  • Options
    I had a stack of live on two legs posters that I picked up from a giveaway I went to in a club when I was younger but have no idea where they ended up.

Would have given them away on here as there was probably about 10/15 of them large sizes and a couple of massive sizes. :fp:
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    katelliskatellis Posts: 513
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    katellis wrote:
    i had the complete 2003 boot collection and benaroya vinyl which i all sold to pay rent

I know tough times call for tough measures....but damn, that's a tough pill swallow on that deal.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14