Options

Pearl jam items you wished you still owned

edited January 2013 in The Porch
For me when Ten, Vs, Vitalogy came out i owned these on cassette tape. Man I wished I still owned these, no idea what ever happened to them. The only other item I ve lost is the safe travels key chain oh and a couple pieces of clothing. What pj items do you wish you still owned?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Ironic thread title for me today. I sold somewhere in the region of 150 boots last year and just last night my hard drive crashed wiping out nearly all my PJ. I still have a lot but now I've a lot of work to do. Wish I had my boots now though.... :roll:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Gary, i know this might sound expensive...

but if you were able to send me a small external w/about 500 GB i could give you everything i have and send it back...

It would at least triple the amount of shows you had...
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    edited January 2013
    My 10C number from 1996.
    For me when Ten, Vs, Vitalogy came out i owned these on cassette tape. Man I wished I still owned these, no idea what ever happened to them. The only other item I ve lost is the safe travels key chain oh and a couple pieces of clothing. What pj items do you wish you still owned?
    Because I mostly listened to music in my car, I bought 10, Vitalogy and some singles on cassette. Fortunately, I still have all my cassettes.
    Post edited by HollisBrown on
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    1998 member #. Good call :D

My 10C number from 1996.
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Hallucinogenic recipe.
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    Hallucinogenic recipe.

I found a digital version of this (wish i had the original box), but it's still fun to listen to...
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    Hallucinogenic recipe.
    :shock: :shock: :shock: you let that go!?!
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930

My 10C number from 1996.

This exactly. I am on number #3...the first of which I am pretty sure was five digits long. :cry:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    djklambake wrote:
    Hallucinogenic recipe.

I found a digital version of this (wish i had the original box), but it's still fun to listen to...

I've downloaded the digital version. But I had the original box and it was stolen when I was in college.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    the original cassette tape of VS that was titled Five Against One :(

http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=554
    Vs(5Against1)_USA_ZT53136_sidea.jpg

and dammit thanks to ebay it's now on the way to my house..... i hate you internet and how you suck money from my bleeding bank account... :fp:
    i like sound...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    a t-shirt from 06....but i gave it as a gift,so its ok
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    Yeah, definitely wish I still had my 123XXX ten club number. Though the 323XXX one I have now is treating me ok, it just ain't the same!
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    My Benny box Set I had to sell for $$$ when I was piss poor

My ticket stub from my first show, lost and no idea where it is....

My spare vinyls traded for posters/ other vinyls of the years- would love the spare Lost Dogs and Avocado back

10 club 45rpm singles collection, had to trade them for some PJ20 posters....the one fucking weekend to go limited, bad fucking call Pearl Jam
  • Options
    HarpsyHarpsy Posts: 83
    Two that spring to mind, neither is really worth anything but.....

The ticket stub from my first concert (Wembley '96). I kept it in my wallet as a good luck charm for years, but it disintegrated when I changed wallets. I think I put it somewhere safe, so it could be anywhere. Probably a land fill :(

My old Stickman long sleeve t-shirt. It wasn't a legitimate one, I got it from a market stall but for a good couple of years I lived in that thing, along with my old flannel shirt. The elastic in the cuffs had long gone, and trying to keep the sleeves rolled up was pretty much impossible. But I absolutely loved that thing.
    Gave it to a girlfriend. Split up, never saw it again :roll: Though to be fair, it looked better on her than it ever did on me :mrgreen:

I did get a proper Stickman short sleeved t-shirt a couple of years ago, but its just not the same.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    a ticket to an upcoming show
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

My 10C number from 1996.

1994 10C # :( I feel it every time tours are announced...... :fp:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    One of the items I remembered getting in the mail from the Vitalogy Health Club was my favorite shirt. It was for Hype! the movie. A white shirt with the black collar neck. It was my favorite worn shirt in University. I can't remember where I had lost it. Since then I've been chasing Amy! I mean, chasing for that exact Hype! shirt!
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    badbrains wrote:

My 10C number from 1996.

1994 10C # :( I feel it every time tours are announced...... :fp:
    sucks, doesn't it?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Colorado Posts: 1,375
    Same as most of you...my '92 10c #. Plus, the Xmas single from that year and the Easter live broadcast on a cassette I taped off the radio. Still have the tix stub for 1st show though...it was for $9.00!!! :lol:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    my membership from March 1998...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    ponner1usponner1us Posts: 736
    1994 10C Number....sad ponner. :cry::cry::cry:
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    otterotter Posts: 753
    Ed's, mike's, and Jeff's picks....taken by x-girlfriend along with a setlist from the stage (copy but cool).

My no code concert t-shirt, but it was too small anyway and when I did squeeze into it people really thought someone stuck a note to my back with a little piece of duct tape. :lol:

I got all my other mementos...my first stub DC 96 with the poster with it (plus I hit my head several times and I still remember it) and MOST IMPORTANTLY my first 10c number! :D:D:D:D
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Options
    All that vinyl :fp: :fp: :fp:

Oh, and like most my original 10c #
    Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    JimmyV wrote:

My 10C number from 1996.

This exactly. I am on number #3...the first of which I am pretty sure was five digits long. :cry:
    Yeah my original TC. Number.
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    Yep, like everyone else has been saying, my original 10C # (from 1996).

81 wrote:

And what 81 said. Especially if it's tickets for PJ in 2013 at the Glass Bowl!!!
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    81 wrote:

basically this.

i hope they tour soon. im craving it.
    7/5/03 - Camden N1
    6/19/08 - Camden N1
    9/2/12 - Philly

Philadelphia! We're all still Alive!
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Gary, i know this might sound expensive...

but if you were able to send me a small external w/about 500 GB i could give you everything i have and send it back...

It would at least triple the amount of shows you had...

Hey Chris, very typically of you this is very generous offer and I'm very grateful to you and the other amazing board members here who have offered similar assistance. It looks like I have a similar offer here in the UK but if I need anything else I'll be in touch for sure. Thanks a lot man, I hope everything is going great with you and your family there in Joplin. I often think about your town and it's amazing resourceful people.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    PJTEXASPJTEXAS Texas Posts: 222
    Wish I still had my ticket stub for Austin, TX 1995 show (original and replacement) First was the drawing by Jeff Ament yellow with juggling and the other was brown and blue of a bug....
    "Love ain't love until you give it up." - Amongst The Waves
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 1,002
    I never actually owned these but the posters from the 1998 Australian tour Sydney & Brisbane shows. These are now very rare & very expensive on Ebay. Loved the Croc playing the guitar.. If had known then what i know now :(
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    BALLBOY wrote:
    I never actually owned these but the posters from the 1998 Australian tour Sydney & Brisbane shows. These are now very rare & very expensive on Ebay. Loved the Croc playing the guitar.. If had known then what i know now :(

funny you should mention this i was looking at brisbane posters on ebay today and found this
    http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_trks ... &_from=R40