Most Hated Foods

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    everyone jumps all over me! FINE!!!!!!!!!!!

as if you don't like it :shifty: :shh:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    imalive wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I'm going to add tuna fish to my list. I've never tasted and I have no desire to. Just the smell of it will make me gag to the point of almost blowing chunks. I had an ex that mixed it with yellow mustard. Disgusting.

Yep, smells like cat food to me.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    any and all seafood

you would never know I was a New Englander :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    imalive wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It was my bling finger wasn't it? :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

Hehehe!!!! I still can't believe that chic from the Alive show. Guaranteed she banged every dude in the band afterward! :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Hehehe!!!! I still can't believe that chic from the Alive show. Guaranteed she banged every dude in the band afterward! :fp:
    Maybe I don't want fake Eddie popping out of my cake then. :lol:

Maybe she's from trash town too! :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I have to add cream corn too. I like corn on the cob, I like regular corn out of a can, but cream corn is just nasty.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Bananas. :( I want to like bananas so badly. They are so good for you (a super food!), cheap, filling, convenient... but having a bite of banana in my mouth makes me vomit. I try one every couple of years in the hope that somehow my taste for them has changed and that I can tolerate that snot texture that bananas turn into after chewing twice, but so far, I just gag on it and have to spit it out or else I'll puke. It totally sucks. I don't know what happened. I ate them and liked them when I was a kid... I think my gag reflext must not have developed until I was older. [insert blow job joke here]
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    davidtrios wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/10-most-hated-foods

for me, Lima Beans are fracking gross.

what foods do you hate

Lima beans for me too! Yucky!! :sick:

indeed, id also like to nominate canned green beans. dead, green, mushy shit
    I think any canned vegetable is disgusting. I would never buy them. Not even canned tomatoes. Gross.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    OLIVES

hands down

black, green, purple...HATE EM
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    oatmeal and cream of wheat :sick: I can't deal with the texture. And I can't deal with watching people eat it either *gag*
    Same here! I'm a texture girl. :)
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    lutefisk :sick:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • ok,i get most people dont like sea food..but

didnt see people posting alot about Cauliflower...
    how the hell people eat this shit...and that smell...i mean come on..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bananas. :( I want to like bananas so badly. They are so good for you (a super food!), cheap, filling, convenient... but having a bite of banana in my mouth makes me vomit. I try one every couple of years in the hope that somehow my taste for them has changed and that I can tolerate that snot texture that bananas turn into after chewing twice, but so far, I just gag on it and have to spit it out or else I'll puke. It totally sucks. I don't know what happened. I ate them and liked them when I was a kid... I think my gag reflext must not have developed until I was older. [insert blow job joke here]

If you dont like the texture, maybe freeze them? Good and hard, not so mushy...maybe thats better?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    PJ_Soul wrote:

If you dont like the texture, maybe freeze them? Good and hard, not so mushy...maybe thats better?

:nono: :nono: - brought to you by Kat
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bananas. :( I
    well,that strange
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I was going to say freeze them and make banana ice cream out of them. or mix them into a smoothie in the morning along with other power foods. then you won't notice them as much and yet you get the added benefits of bananas.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    DS1119 wrote:
    cream corn is just nasty.

#FACT

My parents used to make me eat it as a kid. I don't think I ever actually puked, but I surely felt like it every time I tried to shovel a spoonful down my gullet. AWFUL.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    edited January 2013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I was going to say freeze them and make banana ice cream out of them. or mix them into a smoothie in the morning along with other power foods. then you won't notice them as much and yet you get the added benefits of bananas.
    I have thought of that. I can't drink a smoothy with a banana in it. Unfortunately, just the smell off them makes me feel sick now; grossness by association. It's all psychological at that point, but I can't help it. And seriously, just thinking about biting into a frozen banana makes me cringe. It's the same sensation I get when I think about chewing wool. *shudder*

I do take potassium supplements to make up for my banana-free diet though! :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    kw18 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    cream corn is just nasty.

#FACT

My parents used to make me eat it as a kid. I don't think I ever actually puked, but I surely felt like it every time I tried to shovel a spoonful down my gullet. AWFUL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ax1ZIpyiY8
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I have thought of that. I can't drink a smoothy with a banana in it. Unfortunately, just the smell off them makes me feel sick now; grossness by association. It's all psychological at that point, but I can't help it. And seriously, just thinking about biting into a frozen banana makes me cringe. It's the same sensation I get when I think about chewing wool. *shudder*

if you mix it with the right things, you'd never know there was bananas in it though. and granted i know it's a psychological thing, but give it a whirl again. try 2 tblsps almond butter, 2 tsp flax seed, 1/2 C. almond milk, 1/2 C. Water, a big handful of spinach, a banana, and a bunch of strawberries (fresh or frozen). you'd never taste the banana. just an idea :)
    PJ_Soul wrote:

if you mix it with the right things, you'd never know there was bananas in it though. and granted i know it's a psychological thing, but give it a whirl again. try 2 tblsps almond butter, 2 tsp flax seed, 1/2 C. almond milk, 1/2 C. Water, a big handful of spinach, a banana, and a bunch of strawberries (fresh or frozen). you'd never taste the banana. just an idea :)
    Thank you for your suggestions, but trust me... my problem with banana is beyond being able to sneak it in. Just the smell of unpeeling one turns my stomach. I can't drink a smoothy with a banana in it (I have tried many different times, and I can always smell it. My dad makes all kinds of smoothies with various ingredients). It's okay though. I wish I could eat a banana (particularly in its natural form - it's the simplicity and convenience of a banana that really appeals to me), but I should be okay without. :lol: if I manage to like them in any form in the future, I'll let you know. ;)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    ok,i get most people dont like sea food..but

I make an amazing roasted cauliflower soup. It stinks up the place while its being roasted :lol: , but the soup is phenomenal.
  • Olives-
    forever n' ever.

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    mca47 wrote:
    ok,i get most people dont like sea food..but

I make an amazing roasted cauliflower soup. It stinks up the place while its being roasted :lol: , but the soup is phenomenal.
    now that I'd like the recipe for. I'm always looking for new recipes for cauliflower. I love it
    Ranch dressing :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:o :nono:
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:o :nono:

I would also like to add blue cheese dressing to the :sick::sick::sick: