******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    The Bradford video is hilarious and the Dawkins video is boner inducing.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Apparently jackass Mayweather just dropped $1.2 mil on the Eagles.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466

JK_Livin said:

Tonight. Finally.

-3.5. Is that the lock of the weekend?

Yikes, I don't know if I can bring myself to do that though.
    Are you trying to put the kibosh on us?
    haha, I wish.
    I got it at -2.5 a while ago thinking the line would go up like their sb odds did....the fact that it hasn't moved much has me concerned. Someone told me they saw it back to -2.5 somewhere today too.

I'm saying something like 33-24 tonight...
    www.myspace.com
  • Apparently jackass Mayweather just dropped $1.2 mil on the Eagles.

I don't know why I watched that fight Saturday night.

I don't know why I watched that fight Saturday night.
    Poor guy. First Mayweather fight in a long time that I didn't watch. No interest in him anyone.

JK_Livin said:

Tonight. Finally.

-3.5. Is that the lock of the weekend?

Yikes, I don't know if I can bring myself to do that though.
    Are you trying to put the kibosh on us?
    haha, I wish.
    I got it at -2.5 a while ago thinking the line would go up like their sb odds did....the fact that it hasn't moved much has me concerned. Someone told me they saw it back to -2.5 somewhere today too.

I'm saying something like 33-24 tonight...
    I think that is a lock, but what do I know.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890

good to hear. dumbass.

chip's new look is not looking good.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The preseason champs are off to a rough start!
    must be comforting seeing Sam getting pounded.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Lol...not over yet but this is surely why I don't gamble often
  • Lol...not over yet but this is surely why I don't gamble often

I was all over Atlanta for this game. At the end of the day, Sam Bradford is still their QB. Hasn't won shit in the NFL and coming off his 2nd major knee injury....and Eagles favored by 3.5???? Crazy.

Lol...not over yet but this is surely why I don't gamble often

I was all over Atlanta for this game. At the end of the day, Sam Bradford is still their QB. Hasn't won shit in the NFL and coming off his 2nd major knee injury....and Eagles favored by 3.5???? Crazy.
    I bought into the Eagles hype, apparently. I also didn't see the Falcons defense being any good after last year with a new staff
    All of a sudden they can do whatever they want
    fuuuuuuuck.

oh well, can't stand the falcunts either.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    this game scared me for a while for some reason. you can't play that poorly for a half in the NFL and expect to win. Only reason still had a chance is because Atlanta is not very good.

Only in the NFL can you do something successfully 11 straight times and 22 of 23 times (pass the ball in case you were wondering) yet on the biggest possession of the game do the opposite twice in a row on 2nd and 3rd and 1 (run the ball...with your 3rd running back no less). NFL coaches just insist on running the ball and 3rd and short. saw it at least 10 times this weekend on the RedZone. It's nothing more than a macho i'm gonna shove it down your throat thing. it's absurd. Atlanta didn't come close to stopping a pass play in the 2nd half up to that point. no reason to run the ball twice in a row in that spot.

only thing more absurd than above is people who think the Eagles should have went for it on 4th and 1. 2 points down, ball in middle of the field, indoors - that kick should be made 99 out of 100 times. just so happens our kicker gagged in that spot. crazy to think they should have done anything other than kick there.

Byron Maxwell - let's hope just a bad game and not the 2nd coming of Nmandi Ashoumgha

Alonso's interception was a pretty awesome play. can't believe he got that.

Obviously some good things were seen in the 2nd half, especially offensively. good news is there are 15 more to make up for that one.
    edited September 2015
    well i guess vegas knew what they were doing with that line, eh? haha

you are not going to win consistently throwing the ball 52 times. we know this. they went out and got murray and mathews...should've attempted to use them more in the first half. i did like them going to them often in the passing game though. sproles was awesome.

bradford is accurate as fuck. only gonna get better.

i don't feel too bad about this one. slow start, probably aided by so many guys not playing much at all this summer. but they responded well in the 2nd half. just have to put it all together next week and i think they will.

not sure what to make of parkey. sometimes kickers have great seasons, then just blow the next. i hope he's not hurt.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    pjhawks said:

Sports Illustrated has the Eagles finishing 12-4 and having the #1 seed but losing to Seattle in the NFC championship game

i think 12-4 is probably a stretch but i think high side could definitely be 11-5. I'll go with 10-6 again though. Schedule is not bad at all with very little travel. Farthest trips are Dallas and Detroit. Opening night on the road followed by Dallas scares me a little bit. be a lot of pressure in the Dallas game if you lose the Atlanta game.
    Well on the bright side SI also had week to week wins/losses. They actually picked the Eagles to lose the opening game then win their next NINE games then lose to Detroit and New England. They also had them losing to Arizona.

Looked shaky at best last night from the highlights I saw. I was at a concert and missed most of the game.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Dallas is going to spank you!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    I love how everyone is praising Matt Ryan. He should've had 4 picks. Come on Malcolm.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Zero pass rush in the 1st half lost the game. Those guys must have been reading everyone praising them. Austin drops a TD. Mathews drops a big gain. Receivers running wrong routes. Not doubling Julio, Billy Davis wake up please.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

Zero pass rush in the 1st half lost the game. Those guys must have been reading everyone praising them. Austin drops a TD. Mathews drops a big gain. Receivers running wrong routes. Not doubling Julio, Billy Davis wake up please.

ugh...forgot about the austin drop. that was right on the money.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417

JK_Livin said:

the Matthews one in the 1st quarter was really bad too. 1st half was just bad all around.

i'm usually negative but I think the Eagles spank the Cowboys this week and easily cover. Surprised how big the line is.
    You guys see that JPP picture? Yikes
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

the Matthews one in the 1st quarter was really bad too. 1st half was just bad all around.

i'm usually negative but I think the Eagles spank the Cowboys this week and easily cover. Surprised how big the line is.
    I think so too. Definitely a Birds line-- unlike Monday.
    www.myspace.com
    75, sunny, no humidity??? Smells like tailgating weather, gentlemen. Can't wait for Sunday...
    www.myspace.com

75, sunny, no humidity??? Smells like tailgating weather, gentlemen. Can't wait for Sunday...

Dangerous tailgating weather
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

Dangerous tailgating weather
    So glad it's not supposed to be 90 and humid.
    www.myspace.com
  • Fear the Romo.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    I'll only fear him if we can't get to him
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

I'll only fear him if we can't get to him

I fear him...until December
    www.myspace.com