Options

Happy Holidays

PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
edited January 2013 in A Moving Train
I wish you the warmest
greetings this season and
all the best wishes for 2013!


Bebe_Phoque_de_Weddell_Baby_Weddell_Seal.gif
Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
Post edited by Unknown User on
«13

Comments

  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Happy Winter Solstice!!


    To all here - have a safe and happy holiday season. Be well and rest up for the new year as there will be many of the same ills to discuss and probably a few others.

    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Safe travels to all!

    simpsons-christmas-piano-431x300.jpg
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Thank you, Pap - to you too, and to all - may everyone keep safe :)
    tumblr_m5ixboWbSz1rrjpupo1_400.jpg
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,694
    polaris_x wrote:
    Happy Winter Solstice!!


    To all here - have a safe and happy holiday season. Be well and rest up for the new year as there will be many of the same ills to discuss and probably a few others.

    :mrgreen:

    Thank you, polaris_x. Soltice!

    A sweet song for the solstice:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFZ9TK37E78
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.













  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    polaris_x wrote:
    Happy Winter Solstice!!

    I celebrated last night. :thumbup:
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Pap wrote:
    I wish you the warmest
    greetings this season and
    all the best wishes for 2013!


    Bebe_Phoque_de_Weddell_Baby_Weddell_Seal.gif
    :D pretty...thank you Pap

    big1.jpg

    Peace Love and Joy for all :D
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    Bump! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thank you pap.

    Peace and light to all.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Tis the time of year to count our blessings. Of mine; my family -- always. Our health and well-being -- always. My wishes for all -- the joyous blessings of family, health and well-being.
    I will find my voice once gain after the unfolding of yet one more hopeful year. God bless.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Tis the time of year to count our blessings. Of mine; my family -- always. Our health and well-being -- always. My wishes for all -- the joyous blessings of family, health and well-being.
    I will find my voice once gain after the unfolding of yet one more hopeful year. God bless.
    Tis always the time of year (or should be). Thanks for the kind thoughts; they're sent back to you and to all we share this little technological slice of (?!?) with.

    Here, it wouldn't be complete without this banana & peanut-butter-lovin man.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ODrPL9-kEs
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    My Christmas setlist:

    1) Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)
    2) Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
    3) Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
    4) U2 - Christmas Baby, Please Come Home
    5) Scott Weiland - Winter Wonderland
    6) Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Little Drummer Boy / Peace On Earth
    7) Pearl Jam - Someday At Christmas
    8) Bob Dylan - Must Be Santa
    9) The Supremes - My Favourite Things
    10) Mark Lanegan - O Holy Night
    11) Mike McCready - Turning Mist
    12) Louis Armstrong & The Commanders - Cool Yule
    13) Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
    14) Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick
    15) John Lennon - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
    16) The Kinks - Father Christmas
    17) Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
    18) Allison Crowe - In The Bleak Midwinter
    19) Norah Jones - Baby It's Cold Outside
    20) Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
    21) Wham! - Last Christmas
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Pap wrote:
    My Christmas setlist:

    1) Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)
    2) Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
    3) Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
    4) U2 - Christmas Baby, Please Come Home
    5) Scott Weiland - Winter Wonderland
    6) Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Little Drummer Boy / Peace On Earth
    7) Pearl Jam - Someday At Christmas
    8) Bob Dylan - Must Be Santa
    9) The Supremes - My Favourite Things
    10) Mark Lanegan - O Holy Night
    11) Mike McCready - Turning Mist
    12) Louis Armstrong & The Commanders - Cool Yule
    13) Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
    14) Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick
    15) John Lennon - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
    16) The Kinks - Father Christmas
    17) Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
    18) Allison Crowe - In The Bleak Midwinter
    19) Norah Jones - Baby It's Cold Outside
    20) Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
    21) Wham! - Last Christmas
    Thanks for the nice energy/good cheer; it IS felt.

    Gonna check out your #17 :)
    I listened just earlier to Elvis' Blue Christmas!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    OK, that Frank version was just a bit too bittersweet for me.

    I went for some Dino instead! Ahhh...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkFP0VwpPRY
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    And THANK YOU for that number twelve.

    Huge smiles on our faces here.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Have to add The Pogues to that setlist! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    It's official: MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D



    1268543-bigthumbnail.jpg
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Hope everyone's enjoying the day in their own way!

    I slept in and when I got up, I walked into the living room, where my sweetie had set the tv to the yule log channel with old-school music accompanying :P

    Perfect on this cozy gray morning.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,694
    hedonist wrote:
    Hope everyone's enjoying the day in their own way!

    I slept in and when I got up, I walked into the living room, where my sweetie had set the tv to the yule log channel with old-school music accompanying :P

    Perfect on this cozy gray morning.

    Hedonist, I'm being a hedonist today. Having a wonderful day off. Slept in, good music (even some Christmas music because my wife likes it, and I'll give that Jimi Hendrix Christmas number a spin while I'm at it :lol:), good food, good reading, home with my honey, rain on the way. Perfect day off. :mrgreen:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.













  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    Out with friends (and beautiful girls too ;):D ) till late in the morning. Not so good music, but many laughters and jokes and of course many 16_2.jpg. 8-)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    scale.php?img=My81LzgvMi8xLTkxODM5MDUtMzU4MjgyMi5qcGc&ctype=1&v=4&q=81&xs=620&ys=383&sig=6cb0589e366eccd0972d32a75ce2c106495c3802


    Any plans for tonight? :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Our plans for tonight are no plans.

    Too much pressure, too expensive, too many drunk drivers. Plus I prefer the coziness of home, and his company and that of our kitties over anyone else anyway.

    Have yourself a Pappy New Year! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    hedonist wrote:
    Have yourself a Pappy New Year! :mrgreen:


    Thanks a lot hedonist! :D I wish you and your family a great 2013! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    Have a memorable 2015 everybody! \:D/
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    Happy Holidays!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228

    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,694
    edited December 2018
    Or as I like to call them, "Holly Daze"

    Have fun, all!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.













Sign In or Register to comment.