Elementary School shooting, HORRIBLE

JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Alright, alright, alright!
Tom O.
"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
-The Writer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Possibly over 20 kids. :( :( :(
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    JK_Livin wrote:

pure evil. what kind of person shoots children? absolutely horrible.
  • This is really bad. WTF is wrong with people?
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    This boggles my mind, what madman would go shooting in a school filled with little kids, not teenagers, which isn't any better, but LITTLE kids. They're so frigging innocent. It makes me sick.

My heart just breaks for that community.

Those students will be traumatized for life.
    If something like this happened to one of my kids, I don't think I'd be able to gone on living.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    This boggles my mind, what madman would go shooting in a school filled with little kids, not teenagers, which isn't any better, but LITTLE kids. They're so frigging innocent. It makes me sick.

My heart just breaks for that community.

Those students will be traumatized for life.

early reports are shooter was father of one of the children. a father...how the fuck??? just so horrible. almost no words.
  • The school is for K-4th grade. They told the kids to cover their eyes as they were led outside. I don't even know what to say. There are no words for this. My heart is with those families
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm literally just sick to my stomach. Can't even begin to comprehend...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • WTF is wrong with people in this world??? Makes me sick just thinking about this. So sad.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    sick shit
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Jesus Christ...18 Little Kids!

20 yr old gunman...possibly another suspect.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • This is sickening. Prayers go out to the families involved.
    An entire Kindergarten class!!!!!!!!!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Shocking news, no words :cry:
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sad.
  • maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    As a dad this absolutely crushes me.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    as a human this crushes me
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    maj4e wrote:

exactly. Really just want to go get my kid out of school.

Humans, worst animal on the planet
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • MayDay10 wrote:
    This.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    MayDay10 wrote:
    This.

I agree totally and didn't mean that I feel more than a non-parent but I did change emotionally in a very substantial way once I had my own kids.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    People are fucking SICK!!!!!!
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    sickening....
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • God bless the teacher's for doing their best,
    and the officers for getting as many people out alive
    as they did.

Make sure your children's schools have a lockdown plan.
    Make sure they practice it.

Take care, 1 + all.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    My wife is at home wrapping gifts for our 8 & 10 year old children. I can't even imagine receiving a call for something like this.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    How many more incidents will it take before we wake up as a country and get some laws in place regarding semi-automatic/assault weapons? These weapons serve one purpose, to kill as many people in as quick amount of time as possible. Nothing good comes from making these weapons easily available to a large amount of people. If you want to have a hunting riffle, fine, but no one needs a semi-automatic/assault weapon. If nothing changes we can expect more innocent people to die.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    pureoc wrote:
    How many more incidents will it take before we wake up as a country and get some laws in place regarding semi-automatic/assault weapons? These weapons serve one purpose, to kill as many people in as quick amount of time as possible. Nothing good comes from making these weapons easily available to a large amount of people. If you want to have a hunting riffle, fine, but no one needs a semi-automatic/assault weapon. If nothing changes we can expect more innocent people to die.

I don't get it either, why won't they pass laws to ban them??? I'm sorry, the 2nd amendment was not intended for you to be able to possess a weapon of mass destruction.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    pureoc wrote:

I don't get it either, why won't they pass laws to ban them??? I'm sorry, the 2nd amendment was not intended for you to be able to possess a weapon of mass destruction.

guns used were 9mm-apparently a commonly available gun (the gun used in the Oregon mall shooting was an AR-12)

Shooter's MOTHER worked at the school, and was shot, they just said 'shot' not killed.

the human race just sickens me.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Very strange to look at his facebook page. His pic even has a comment from someone else about looking like "Solid Snake with a trenchcoat"
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • maj4e wrote:

I completely agree. Especially the "not knowing" factor. Being at work thinking that your kids are safe at school and then seeing this is gut wrenching.

My prayers go out to all of them!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm not the crying type...ever...but today I just can't seem to stop. I think I might have just lost all faith in humanity.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2