Nurse that was dupped kills herself ..

13»

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I wonder if there was not some initial very bad reaction from the hospital and
    the Royal family that caused this woman to take her life. Something she couldn't
    see past. They certainly would not admit that now. The fact that her hubby is angry with
    the hospital something bad must have happened or his anger would be with the DJ's alone.

She was the victim of a stupid prank but what else was she a victim of?
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    pandora wrote:

She was the victim of a stupid prank but what else was she a victim of?
    I'd like to know this too. She obviously had other problems or was being harassed after the call.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    So it's been confirmed that all this nurse did was tranfer a call. She did not give out any info. I think this probably tipped her over an edge she was already going over. I still think the DJs are getting a way worse rap than they deserve for this. It just seems like a really unfortunate sent of coincidental events.

The private nurse for the Duchess should probably be fired though. It's not the DJs faults that this stupid nurse gave out private medical info over the phone. Even if she did think it was the Queen, she also should have been doing her job right. I would NEVER give out personal info over the phone at my job - not doing that is a very basic policy, and I KNOW that is also the case for medical personnel. If people should be blaming anyone on anything, it should be the personal nurse, who is still very much alive.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she ... l-herself/

interesting perspective opinion here...
    and she commuted 140 miles a day :? often working double shifts
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Well, she left a note. Maybe we will know some answers, but if her family chooses to keep that matter private, so be it.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/w ... 6534947797
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • i think it is pretty obvious at this point that the 'royal' family had her killed. She had no reason to kill herself. Days later after the public realizes she had no reason to kill herself a suicide note appears. Sounds like some conspiracy shit to me. :nono:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i think it is pretty obvious at this point that the 'royal' family had her killed. She had no reason to kill herself. Days later after the public realizes she had no reason to kill herself a suicide note appears. Sounds like some conspiracy shit to me. :nono:

I don't think so, the news released the details of her suicide. Pretty obvious it was self-inflicted.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless