Options

EV signed poster for veterans charity (Arc inspired)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Nat4575 wrote:
    Wow the same person bought both of them that's great. I was bidding on the Jacksonville one but got beat out at the last second. It's alright though cause I spent a ton on getting the autographed poster signed by the entire band for Mike's charity a few months ago and probably shouldn't have been bidding. Happy to see the money is going to a good cause that's the important thing.

Thank you for bidding and for the good work you've been doing on your own, Nat4575!
    Love ain’t love until you give it up
  • Options
    That's it. Thank you all so so much, especially one highly motivated bidder who bid highest on both and raised $982 for Wounded Warriors Project.

PJ fans are awesome! This tour experience has been wonderful for me beyond words. I have new friends whom I hope to have future adventures with and memories from this year that I will look back on forever.

Thank you.

again shannon, awesome stuff buddy. congrats to the winner! congrats on a great sale and thanks again for your generosity. had a great time hanging with you those two days in orlando, wish you couldve made the journey to CW. and yes we'll definitely stay in touch. Ed said it man....PJ's coming back to the south. looking forward to those "future adventures." :clap:
  • Options
    FrankBauer wrote:
    That's it. Thank you all so so much, especially one highly motivated bidder who bid highest on both and raised $982 for Wounded Warriors Project.

PJ fans are awesome! This tour experience has been wonderful for me beyond words. I have new friends whom I hope to have future adventures with and memories from this year that I will look back on forever.

Thank you.

again shannon, awesome stuff buddy. congrats to the winner! congrats on a great sale and thanks again for your generosity. had a great time hanging with you those two days in orlando, wish you couldve made the journey to CW. and yes we'll definitely stay in touch. Ed said it man....PJ's coming back to the south. looking forward to those "future adventures." :clap:

had fun with everybody also & I hear Ed's words about he was spending time looking for new places to play.It was in jacksonville