Options

EV signed poster for veterans charity (Arc inspired)

Comments

• Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Continuing to check back - can't wait to start the bidding!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    I will get in touch with 10C today. I want to move this forward to ensure winning bidders have a shot at getting their poster by Christmas.
    Love ain’t love until you give it up
  • Options
    Posters are live on Ebay. Charity had to be adjusted to Wounded Warriors Project that also has a program called Restore Warriors with a similar premise as Mental Health Association of New York City that supports the Veterans Crisis Hotline.

Good Luck to all bidders and please play nice and share this info with fans.

(Dear Lisa, and all hard working 10Club staff, If you could possibly send a tweet about this to broaden the audience and bids for the cause I would be very grateful. Thank you for everything you do!)
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,078
    Posters are live on Ebay. Charity had to be adjusted to Wounded Warriors Project that also has a program called Restore Warriors with a similar premise as Mental Health Association of New York City that supports the Veterans Crisis Hotline.

(Dear Lisa, and all hard working 10Club staff, If you could possibly send a tweet about this to broaden the audience and bids for the cause I would be very grateful. Thank you for everything you do!)

Thank you for your service and the service to our Heroes. Bump this and bid placed!
  • Options
    for those interested, search "eddie vedder arc" on ebay and the two auctions come up. bidding is live.

• Options
    Thank you EV and Chris for helping support a great cause.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    These are the numbers of the auctions:

Jacksonville1:

Orlando2:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Bid placed! Thanks for the chance to snag one of these (and to FrankBauer for the head's up on this thread).
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    Washed wrote:
    Bid placed! Thanks for the chance to snag one of these (and to FrankBauer for the head's up on this thread).

Thank you for your bid!
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    FrankBauer wrote:
    sunday bump..

Oh dear me...that might just be the cutest puppy I've ever seen in my life!!! :mrgreen:

Bump!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    BUMP for overall awesomeness
  • Options
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Bump for an awesome cause!
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    I just donated to WWP

BUMP
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
  • Options
    I just donated to WWP

BUMP

Good deed, my dear friend. And thank you for the bump.
  • Options
    Really grateful to all those who have already placed a bid, bumped or shared this auction with others. If by chance I ever run into the highest bidders during a future PJ or EV show I would be honored to buy you a drink to say thanks for supporting such a cause.

About 4.5 days left in the auction. So let's get out there and bid to honor our veterans and again remember there is no such thing as greed when it's supporting others. Think of each bid you place as a collective arm around our veterans saying you are not alone brothers and sisters. We want to walk with you and share your burden.

Again, my deepest thank you to all.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    "3 days, not much longer...." bump
  • Options
    48 hr bump...
  • Options
    FrankBauer wrote:
    48 hr bump...

Thanks Chris! My thanks again to all those supporting the troops by their bidding.
  • Options
    as David Lee Roth says:
    Might as well BUMP...Go ahead and BUMP
    come on folks. good things being done here...
  • Options
    as David Lee Roth says:
    Might as well BUMP...Go ahead and BUMP
    come on folks. good things being done here...

You're a good man EV.

Less than half a day left gang. All proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project. Thank you again to all those sharing, bumping and bidding.
  • Options
    I just bid, great cause. Bump. 6hr 28 to go.
  • Options
    sr238194 wrote:
    I just bid, great cause. Bump. 6hr 28 to go.

sr238194, this veteran thanks you. Good on ya!
  • Options
    Final 3 hr bump. Thanks Shannon for setting this up!
  • Options
    FrankBauer wrote:
    Final 3 hr bump. Thanks Shannon for setting this up!

Thank you for supporting the cause & more importantly for your friendship, Chris.
  • Options
    Congrats on so many levels. Not only did you do something amazing and turn these posters into something great, but just as good, you generated a lot of US Troop Support awareness and you can't put a price on that. I wish we could do more for our Veterans and our Warriors. It is our job as free humans and Americans to honor those who sign up to protect our ways of life. Without them, we would all have to do it. I am forever grateful for those that serve our great nation and those that have served as well as their families for their sacrifices and commitments.
    -EV
  • Options
    Congrats on so many levels. Not only did you do something amazing and turn these posters into something great, but just as good, you generated a lot of US Troop Support awareness and you can't put a price on that. I wish we could do more for our Veterans and our Warriors. It is our job as free humans and Americans to honor those who sign up to protect our ways of life. Without them, we would all have to do it. I am forever grateful for those that serve our great nation and those that have served as well as their families for their sacrifices and commitments.
    -EV

You're doing a lot of good, selfless work around here EV. Way more than this one thing I've done. Hope to meet you someday. You've got a good heart and a sense of empathy, obviously. Your work doesn't go unnoticed and is appreciated by many. Cheers, brother!
  • Options
    That's it. Thank you all so so much, especially one highly motivated bidder who bid highest on both and raised $982 for Wounded Warriors Project.

PJ fans are awesome! This tour experience has been wonderful for me beyond words. I have new friends whom I hope to have future adventures with and memories from this year that I will look back on forever.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Wow the same person bought both of them that's great. I was bidding on the Jacksonville one but got beat out at the last second. It's alright though cause I spent a ton on getting the autographed poster signed by the entire band for Mike's charity a few months ago and probably shouldn't have been bidding. Happy to see the money is going to a good cause that's the important thing.