KFC on a plane

Comments

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    :sick::sick::sick:

Those people that bring stinky food on planes are complete and total ratfucks. Get a muffin :roll:

Oh yeah... a muffin.. god I love stepping on all of your fucking crumbs when I have to get up for a quick restroom break.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Those people that bring stinky food on planes are complete and total ratfucks. Get a muffin :roll:

Oh yeah... a muffin.. god I love stepping on all of your fucking crumbs when I have to get up for a quick restroom break.

I don't appreciate all the hate for the muffin people!!!! :x I have to deal with all you bungholes reclining your seats back and farting the place up. Deal with my crumbs!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I don't appreciate all the hate for the muffin people!!!!

Do you know the muffin man?
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited November 2012
    ya muffin crumbs... boy im fucking pissed. i stepped on muffin crumbs. i guess im gonna jack a fucker in the mouth and or the world's gonna end... muffin crumbs oh muffin crumbs how i hate thee muffin crumbs

get a set ya cry babies

now speaking of flying & not having a set
    i'm terrified of flying and having a bucket of chicken with me is probably my last choice of things to take

when i fly i sweat like a bastard
    and hold on to shit very tightly
    the worst is when they make a hard banking turn to get lined up for a soon landing

fuck the hell off

now get me a fucking muffin
    that i probably could eat
    but holy fucking shit if crumbs get a few of ya jammed up :cry:

waaaaaawaaaaaa muffin crumbs
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yeah, I despise muffin people!
    Crumbs everywhere, sticky hands...and they leave the muffin paper sitting there in the pile of sticky crumbs.
    11049435-a-half-eaten-chocolate-muffin-on-the-paper-tray-it-was-baked-in.jpg
  • mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yeah, I despise muffin people!
    Crumbs everywhere, sticky hands...and they leave the muffin paper sitting there in the pile of sticky crumbs.
    11049435-a-half-eaten-chocolate-muffin-on-the-paper-tray-it-was-baked-in.jpg

The misery! Ughhh!
    i dearly love muffin ppl
    in fact, muffin ppl are the best ppl to fly with
    read that survey in rolling stone mag 17 yrs ago

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    really?? muffins are a big deal? i'd be more annoyed by kfc, mcdonalds, indian curries and people's general cleanliness than a few muffin crumbs :? :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I don't appreciate all the hate for the muffin people!!!! :x I have to deal with all you bungholes reclining your seats back and farting the place up. Deal with my crumbs!!
    mca at the airport...

Go to Starbucks to get a coffee.
    Get behind some broad in line...
    Starbucks chick: "Can I help you?"
    Random broad: "Um...yeah...uh, let's see. I'll have a venti, half soy, half skim, extra hot...no, better make that a grande! Grande, half soy, half skim, extra hot, caramel latte in a venti cup."
    mca: :x
    Starbucks chick: "Anything else?"
    Random broad: "Uh...yeah...uh, let's see. Can I get a blueberry muffin?"
    mca: :evil:
    Starbucks chick: "We're out of blueberry. We have extra crumbly crumb muffins"
    Random broad: "Sure, I'll take one of them".
    mca: :x :evil: :evil:

Every time! :lol:
    Then I get to my seat and see that it has muffin crumbs from the last random broad on the flight before.
    norm wrote:
    really?? muffins are a big deal? i'd be more annoyed by kfc, mcdonalds, indian curries and people's general cleanliness than a few muffin crumbs :? :lol:
    thank you, normie...
    buncha slack jawed whatnots around here

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

mca at the airport...

Go to Starbucks to get a coffee.
    Get behind some broad in line...
    Starbucks chick: "Can I help you?"
    Random broad: "Um...yeah...uh, let's see. I'll have a venti, half soy, half skim, extra hot...no, better make that a grande! Grande, half soy, half skim, extra hot, caramel latte in a venti cup."
    mca: :x
    Starbucks chick: "Anything else?"
    Random broad: "Uh...yeah...uh, let's see. Can I get a blueberry muffin?"
    mca: :evil:
    Starbucks chick: "We're out of blueberry. We have extra crumbly crumb muffins"
    Random broad: "Sure, I'll take one of them".
    mca: :x :evil: :evil:

Then I get to my seat and see that it has muffin crumbs from the last random broad on the flight before.

:nono: :fp:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    chadwick wrote:
    norm wrote:
    thank you, normie...

:lol::lol::lol: Norm and Chadwick have spoken. Stop the hate for the muffin people!!!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    ya muffin crumbs... boy im fucking pissed. i stepped on muffin crumbs. i guess im gonna jack a fucker in the mouth and or the world's gonna end... muffin crumbs oh muffin crumbs how i hate thee muffin crumbs

get a set ya cry babies

now speaking of flying & not having a set
    i'm terrified of flying and having a bucket of chicken with me is probably my last choice of things to take

when i fly i sweat like a bastard
    and hold on to shit very tightly
    the worst is when they make a hard banking turn to get lined up for a soon landing

fuck the hell off

now get me a fucking muffin
    that i probably could eat
    but holy fucking shit if crumbs get a few of ya jammed up :cry:

waaaaaawaaaaaa muffin crumbs

classic chadwickism right there folks :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    norm wrote:
    thank you, normie...

:lol::lol::lol: Norm and Chadwick have spoken. Stop the hate for the muffin people!!!!!!!!

I don't give a fat flying fuck... fucking muffins... they aren't even that tasty.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pumpkin muffin at starbucks is mighty tasty.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I don't give a fat flying fuck... fucking muffins... they aren't even that tasty.
    ya muffins are so disgusting and sooo fucking messy. and i'll tell ya what i hate the most... fresh hot ass muffins outta the oven with a cup of badass coffee or hot tea & the steaming hot muffin lathered in real fucking butter.... ya that's fucking disgusting & crumbs everywhere...

i think i'll scream if that fucking asshole in the seat next to me get crumbs of muffin on my pants. by golly i believe i will go postal on his sorry fat frickin ass... muffin crumbs are the devil. now gimmie my diet pepsi & cinnamon rice cakes.... wait.....crumbs

gimmie lime jello

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    you want heaven on earth
    match up your pumpkin muffin with a pumpkin espresso mocha thing
    fucking besides rock they rule hard ass
    this time of year they sell em as a set
    go 81
    get yourself a pumpkin muffin & pumpkin mocha espresso
    you will be thanking me later

fact

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

ya muffins are so disgusting and sooo fucking messy. and i'll tell ya what i hate the most... fresh hot ass muffins outta the oven with a cup of badass coffee or hot tea & the steaming hot muffin lathered in real fucking butter.... ya that's fucking disgusting & crumbs everywhere...

i think i'll scream if that fucking asshole in the seat next to me get crumbs of muffin on my pants. by golly i believe i will go postal on his sorry fat frickin ass... muffin crumbs are the devil. now gimmie my diet pepsi & cinnamon rice cakes.... wait.....crumbs

gimmie lime jello

That's the spirit
    elephant ear wax muffins
    they're pretty good

:lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:evil: Muffin top?!!! :nono: There is no top to my muffin!!!!!!

And what the hell is wrong with muffins anyway? No smell!!!

crumbs everywhere...

Muffins are delicious.....oh and big deal....I got a couple of crumbles on my jacket...guess I can't eat it :lol: . Don't know why people muffins so much crap...including Paul... :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I like the way a muffin can be very healthy and good for you. and then, right next to those muffins, are muffins that have enough calories for a whole week.. Not many foods cover the spectrum like that.. fucking muffins..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I'd prefer a nice burger on a plane instead of KFC.
  • DS1119 wrote:

have you had a southwest airlines cheeseburger?

Oh God :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

I didn't know they sold them or else I probably would have.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I didn't know they sold them or else I probably would have.

pardon... that's Sun Country
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    DS1119 wrote:

I gather from all this they will never have just a salad no meat on a plane. The rest room with all these kinds of meat will be very busy....better have a good airfreshener. :shock:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    DS1119 wrote:

I gather from all this they will never have just a salad no meat on a plane. The rest room with all these kinds of meat will be very busy....better have a good airfreshener. :shock:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    you want heaven on earth
    match up your pumpkin muffin with a pumpkin espresso mocha thing
    fucking besides rock they rule hard ass
    this time of year they sell em as a set
    go 81
    get yourself a pumpkin muffin & pumpkin mocha espresso
    you will be thanking me later

fact

I've had the pumpkin muffins, they are so good. Haven't tried the pumkin expresso mocha. I had some kind of coffee with pumpkin but it was so sweet I didn't like it.
    Did you know that starbucks espresso beverages have less caffiene than regular coffee beverages
    http://www.energyfiend.com/the-complete ... s-caffeine

I wonder who else likes starbucks ;)
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    DS1119 wrote:
    Quick story about burgers on a plane...

In Vegas for work. Sitting there waiting to board and this giant fat guy shows up and sits down across from me. He's got a Big Mac, large fries and a large Coke. The second he sits down we start to board. Fat slob proceeds to destroy this burger and fries. He seriously put it down in 2 minutes flat!
    Get my aisle seat, fatass sits across the aisle from me. Was headed to Phoenix (45 minute flight) and it was one of the worst flights ever! The most turbulent flight I have ever been on. The plane was literally dropping hundreds of feet at a time. Ice in my drink would float in the air for a couple seconds then come crashing down...was really cool! Books, cups, iPads, laptops were flying around the cabin...
    Anyways, so the burger didn't sit too well with fatslob. 20 mins into the flight this guy is turning green. The guy next to him looked at me like "OH, GOD NO!" Fat ass tries to undo his seatbelt to make a bolt for the bathroom but as he did the plane dropped again. Everyone on both sides of the aisle was searching for airsick bags. This guy then proceeds to fill...FILL! two airsick bags full of Big Mac vomit! :sick: The smell was horrific! It caused like 5 other people to blow chunks! Worst part, as this guy is clutching on to two bags full of Big Mac vomit, the plane continues to drop and bounce around. As I see a Kindle fly past my head, I look over and picture fatslob letting go of one (if not both) bags. That bag would literally cover the entire cabin! :sick: :shock:
    We land literally sideways in Phoenix (didn't know planes could do that) and the entire plane smells like BigMac vomit which triggered other people to puke. I don't get motion sickness, but I was :sick: from the smell.
    Getting off the plane was pretty funny as everyone was looking for their iPad, Kindle, book, or whatever that went flying. Chick found her busted iPad 7 rows behind where she was sitting! :lol:
    Pretty sure they had to take that plane out of commission for a while!

Bottom line: If you get motion sick, don't eat a fuckin BigMac before a flight. Or if you do, maybe you shouldn't eat it in 20 seconds.

In this case, maybe a muffin would have been a better option! :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

Panera Bread's Pumpkin Muffie Tops are better...get a cup of hazelnut cream cheese...nomnomnom
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless