Options

RIVER of DECEIT 10" in goods.

Comments

• Options
    pearljim wrote:

OK I received my Mad Season red vinyl (vintage records) but it's in a black sleeve, not red (I think the red sleeve is cooler). Anyone else?

Jim

I thought all the red vinyls had a red sleeve. You should post a pic of the black one if you get a chance, that seems odd.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Is that red sleeve legit, or simply a color-boosted photo?

if we are we talking the Outer cardboard sleeve with the pic on it then yes, mine is red. The inner paper sleeve is white...i too thought all the Red pic sleeves were red, blue record is blue, etc. never seen a Black one. hmmmm
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:
    OK I received my Mad Season red vinyl (vintage records) but it's in a black sleeve, not red (I think the red sleeve is cooler).

pic of the black sleeve?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    All mine are darker (read: black in nature) in color. I have 4: #'s 108, 545, 546, and 823). Now I want to find a red sleeve.
  • Options
    mine is #696
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    All mine are darker (read: black in nature) in color. I have 4: #'s 108, 545, 546, and 823). Now I want to find a red sleeve.

same here-black
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    pjradio wrote:
    Is that red sleeve legit, or simply a color-boosted photo?

if we are we talking the Outer cardboard sleeve with the pic on it then yes, mine is red. The inner paper sleeve is white...i too thought all the Red pic sleeves were red, blue record is blue, etc. never seen a Black one. hmmmm

At work right now but I was talking the outer cardboard sleeve (sorry). Mine sounds exactly like Afghan Twilight. I believe my number is 617.

Jim
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    Here's what mine look like:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/broadtime_photo/418455057853

This is the blue 7-inch:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BN34kk4N47o/U ... +Vinyl.jpg

And now we have the bright red version (posted in this thread), in the 10-inch.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,855
    Here's what mine look like:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/broadtime_photo/418455057853

This is the blue 7-inch:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BN34kk4N47o/U ... +Vinyl.jpg

And now we have the bright red version (posted in this thread), in the 10-inch.
    pjradio wrote:
    RSD release

iw3exj.jpg

The faces are too smudged, faded with the bright red version. Photo must of been taken under thick light, huge flash. It must be the regular red/black one we all have.
  • Options
    That's what I was implying in my earlier post. The reds are REALLY boosted and there's a fair bit of chromatic abberation present, too. Also notice the red-cast halo around the entirety of the photo. The faces look like the color hues have been swapped. That vinyl is not that vivid, either.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    mine looks like Afghan Twilight's. Darker even. I have #50 something. I'm guessing those really red photos are because of the flash or something. My cover is very very dark. The vinyl is red though. My guess is they're all that dark color and the red shows up in photos. Is anyone's actually bright red when you're holding it?
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Anyone upload these tracks for us non vinyl peeps?
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    derbydave wrote:
    Ott wrote:
    Is the 10club still that small of an organization?
    There are worse problems than waiting for a special record. I'll live.

It's a pretty small LOCATION...

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

Shared with a few other "Businesses"

IMAG0361.jpg

Got to check out the home of "Ten Club" when I was out in Seattle,
    just before the Missoula show!!

IMAG0363.jpg

Had an AWESOME TOUR GUIDE too ;)

Hmm. Interesting ive wondering where in georgetown they were.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    Still waiting for my copy from amazon.ca, apparently they're having trouble getting hold of it from their supplier, same with the Smashing Pumpkins vinyl boxset I ordered from them - why do they sell stuff they can't get their hands on?! :evil:
  • Options
    Still waiting for my copy from amazon.ca, apparently they're having trouble getting hold of it from their supplier, same with the Smashing Pumpkins vinyl boxset I ordered from them - why do they sell stuff they can't get their hands on?! :evil:

It all reminds me of .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T2GmGSNvaM
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    Maybe the reason amazon doesn't have this record is because they are not a record store, although yes they do sell records. If amazon started getting the record store day exclusives then so would all the other big retailers.
  • Options
    rcsrcs Posts: 711
    demetrios wrote:

It all reminds me of .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T2GmGSNvaM
    EXACTLY! That's pretty much what I said in the last email I sent to them. Why are they advertising things for sale before they even know if they can get them or not? Aggravating to say the least.
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Options
    Has anyone received baby blue yet in the mail?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Has anyone received baby blue yet in the mail?

Nope. Hopefully today :)
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314
    A friend of mine sent me one of the red ones he picked up when shopping on RSD BF. And surprise! Signed too!
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:
    A friend of mine sent me one of the red ones he picked up when shopping on RSD BF. And surprise! Signed too!

Wonder how many of those red one's were signed.
  • Options
    Here's a pic:

DSCN3605-1.jpg

Curious about the # being scratched off and then re-written.
  • Options
    My mind would be numb after a thousand albums. I'm sure Mike's not that different
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:
    Here's a pic:

DSCN3605-1.jpg

Curious about the # being scratched off and then re-written.
    Mike must have botched a few of them because # 1006 was messed up too. Does yours have the same message from Mike on the back? See here: http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail_related.asp?id=1388
  • Options
    No message. Just the signature.
  • Options
    8245943986_9232d9af93.jpg

I hadn't seen the little message on one yet :shock:

Very cool that he initialed the ones he numbered with a "MM"
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    I would loooveee a copy signed by Mikey... but who wouldn't? :ugeek: if somebody scored an extra signed please let me know! :oops:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    For those in Seattle, apparently Sonic Boom got a few more of these in store and also pj20 blu ray 3 disc sets.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    The blue one arrived today. Mine is not signed but it is hand numbered out of 1000.

BlueMadSeason.jpg
  • Options
    The blue one arrived today. Mine is not signed but it is hand numbered out of 1000.

BlueMadSeason.jpg
    Thanks for the update Marcus...hopefully some of them are signed!