Options

PJ20 DVD and Bluray Sets have arrived!

Comments

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    I dont understand the trashing of the 10C on this purchase? Your bro cant be hurting for cash if he spent $300+ on a movie in these trying times.

There has been a petition on here going for the longest time and there were updates in there from Crowe stating they were working on a re-release.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    Nami wrote:
    I dont understand the trashing of the 10C on this purchase? Your bro cant be hurting for cash if he spent $300+ on a movie in these trying times.

There has been a petition on here going for the longest time and there were updates in there from Crowe stating they were working on a re-release.

It's cheaper than the original cost.... that they said was limited. Now, only the packaging is limited. Let me ask you, when is the last time you bought something for the packaging? :lol:
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Nami wrote:

It's cheaper than the original cost.... that they said was limited. Now, only the packaging is limited. Let me ask you, when is the last time you bought something for the packaging? :lol:

Another argument. He was complaining to 10C about spending $600 on dvds prior to the pre-order announcement.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,465

its not hate...i just call them out on all their non-sense
    unlike yourself who loves every single thing they do
    you even praise the F5 situations :roll:

and this time my reason is simple...they screwd my brother out of $500 for not announcing it when they should have

they could have said we have something in the works.....hold off on gettting robbed
    but of course they wait till its too late

carry on praising everything

I'm just waiting to see if this guy makes good on his promise to not renew his membership.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,291
    Kearn5y wrote:

2 sealed bluray originals failed to sell on ebay last week at $100 each

Probably because the new packaging looks to be better then the original (IE the original bluray/dvds were in a CD sized case? :))
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,465
    my brother wants me to thank the club for letting him spend $300 a piece for 2 sets ,2 weeks b4 the annoucement

granted he didn't have to,but once again the club's early heads up on this news was of great help :roll:

another very loyal customer is finished

Thank you neilybabes brother

How were they supposed to know that neilybabes brother was going to lose his mind and buy the two sets? You knew people were petitioning for another set and took a chance on spending the cash. That's not the 10 club's fault.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214

please ...enough with posts only with hate for the fan club ...the latest of yours has not even simple argument
    we know you hate them,atleast find reason that have sense..

and this time my reason is simple...they screwd my brother out of $500 for not announcing it when they should have

they could have said we have something in the works.....hold off on gettting robbed

i dont praise anyone..i use my mind to think how this whole works..
    you are wrong in this one and for once admit it and dont try to find reason to blame to 10c
    next time when your girlfriend will break up with you ,you will blame 10c for not announce earlier the tour and create problem to your relationship cos she was unpatient..

and for the record,im the biggest fan of lottery system here in the forum than anyone else,so no way i praise the f5 system..
    im a fan and come here to have fun...i dont pay money to anyone in my life for be misdarable and sad..and hate them ,while i pay them..
    you can say whatever you want to anyone,but im so many hours here,so i know alot about what people posting..
    you turn against EVERYTHING PEARL JAM + 10C does after they choose Alpine Valley for PJ20 and the luck of your thread about it..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    Sooooooo... How about them Knicks!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    :lol: $600 for two blu-rays???? Wow. Maybe just be happy you have a brother who's willing to spend that much on you? I didn't even buy this when it was for sale HERE because it was a rip off at $70. No 3-disc blu-ray should ever cost more than $40. Now it's fairly priced and has nicer packaging. Win-win.

And i think deep down you know that the 10C or Macy's or even your local grocer isn't at fault for not telling you about an upcoming sale.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    cp3iverson wrote:
    :lol: $600 for two blu-rays???? Wow. Maybe just be happy you have a brother who's willing to spend that much on you? I didn't even buy this when it was for sale HERE because it was a rip off at $70. No 3-disc blu-ray should ever cost more than $40. Now it's fairly priced and has nicer packaging. Win-win.

And i think deep down you know that the 10C or Macy's or even your local grocer isn't at fault for not telling you about an upcoming sale.

Same reason why I never bought the 3 disc dvd last year.

I can't begin to understand why anyone would pay $300 for a dvd or bluray.... :roll: :roll:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    boyo79 wrote:
    cp3iverson wrote:

I can't begin to understand why anyone would pay $300 for a dvd or bluray.... :roll: :roll:

lol better be signed by the band or something. Yeah i mean have you seen what you can get for around $70? 7 disc StarWars boxset on bluray. 4-film Indiana Jones set on bluray. 10 disc Band of Brothers (now for like $40). They had no business pricing a simple documentary + bonus features set so high last year. They corrected it tho and i give them props for that. That's the sign of a good company to me.
  • Options
    hi,
    We have just received our PJ20 DVD and Bluray Sets from the manufacturer. There were production delays which have impacted our delivery and fulfillment schedule. Ten Club has received priority delivery of these sets and will begin shipping today. We apologize for the delays and earlier shipping confirmation email sent by Mr. SLH. Please contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with questions and concerns.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    SLH

batman.JPG
  • Options
    my brother wants me to thank the club for letting him spend $300 a piece for 2 sets ,2 weeks b4 the annoucement

granted he didn't have to,but once again the club's early heads up on this news was of great help :roll:

Tell your brother to call me --- i have lots of stuff i would like to sell him

remember not every poor decision made is someone else's fault.
  • Options

remember not every poor decision made is someone else's fault

:clap:
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    Nami wrote:
    Nami wrote:

Another argument. He was complaining to 10C about spending $600 on dvds prior to the pre-order announcement.

I know, and it is conveniently being ignored. Well, with today's Ten Club shipping prices, maybe it;ll cost more in the end!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Got my shipping confirmation

E8toX.gif
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968

E8toX.gif

I thought we all did many day's ago. Are we getting new one's again?

And who's that going ballistic in that photo? :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    JimmyV wrote:
    Why did your brother need two?

1 for each of us...which is still sealed and will be resold in the future
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

When did your brother drop the cash on these?

10c announced these dvd & bluray sets on sale like 6 weeks ago.

literally a few days b4 ......which is what bothers me.....10 c should have given some type of solid heads up in terms of time frame...they had to know
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Kearn5y wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

When did your brother drop the cash on these?

10c announced these dvd & bluray sets on sale like 6 weeks ago.

2 sealed bluray originals failed to sell on ebay last week at $100 each

because they are being re-released
  • Options
    on2legs wrote:

I'm just waiting to see if this guy makes good on his promise to not renew his membership.

are you that bored :fp: :lol:
  • Options

please ...enough with posts only with hate for the fan club ...the latest of yours has not even simple argument
    we know you hate them,atleast find reason that have sense..

i dont praise anyone..i use my mind to think how this whole works..
    you are wrong in this one and for once admit it and dont try to find reason to blame to 10c
    next time when your girlfriend will break up with you ,you will blame 10c for not announce earlier the tour and create problem to your relationship cos she was unpatient..

and for the record,im the biggest fan of lottery system here in the forum than anyone else,so no way i praise the f5 system..
    im a fan and come here to have fun...i dont pay money to anyone in my life for be misdarable and sad..and hate them ,while i pay them..
    you can say whatever you want to anyone,but im so many hours here,so i know alot about what people posting..
    you turn against EVERYTHING PEARL JAM + 10C does after they choose Alpine Valley for PJ20 and the luck of your thread about it..

i don't know or understand you...im sure you're a great guy though
  • Options
    cp3iverson wrote:

best brother in the world...hands down

he didnt know anything about their original prices..he just knew you couldn't buy them ...so he went on ebay and paid anything so i could see it (and him)
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    cp3iverson wrote:

because they love their sibling and the band and wanted us to see it
  • Options

remember not every poor decision made is someone else's fault.

we won't be spending another nickel on this band....
    not hard to do considering the band is done
  • Options
    How much more of an announcement can you get than a presale months in advance of it being released? :-? Sounds like a pretty good heads up to me.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

E8toX.gif

I thought we all did many day's ago. Are we getting new one's again?

And who's that going ballistic in that photo? :shock: :lol:

That, my good man, is Thom Yorke in all of his glory.
  • Options
    It is complete and utter bullshit that those that purchased it early paid so much more. Thanks for screwing a fan that actually bought it to keep it. Really love that crazy awesome packaging I paid for. ;)

Now I know, flip it early and wait for the re-release. Got it. :lol:
    I have NO IDEA what happened here with the DVD's. I am clueless. So help me out here, please.

The original "limited edition" actually cost more than the "2nd edition?"
    Yet they are the exact same?

How much were these DVD's? Original? 2nd release?

Thanks.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    It is complete and utter bullshit that those that purchased it early paid so much more. Thanks for screwing a fan that actually bought it to keep it. Really love that crazy awesome packaging I paid for. ;)

Now I know, flip it early and wait for the re-release. Got it. :lol:
    I have NO IDEA what happened here with the DVD's. I am clueless. So help me out here, please.

The original "limited edition" actually cost more than the "2nd edition?"
    Yet they are the exact same?

How much were these DVD's? Original? 2nd release?

Thanks.
    blueray

69.99 $ first
    39.99 $ second

dvd

59.99$ first
    29.99$ second
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,940
    $70 was too much for a 3-disc set. I was very vocal at the time that I believed this to be true. I didn't buy one and have no regrets. But, it did sell out, so there were many fans who were at least accepting if not excited about that price point. So was it really overpriced? One could argue no.

What I don't think one could argue is that 10C did not make enough of these sets. So when it came time to correct that mistake I like that 10C listened to those of us that complained and produced a much more reasonably priced set. This time I ordered, I have no complaints, and I am looking forward to my Blu Ray.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."