Options

PJ20 DVD and Bluray Sets have arrived!

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,752
edited February 2013 in The Porch
hi,
We have just received our PJ20 DVD and Bluray Sets from the manufacturer. There were production delays which have impacted our delivery and fulfillment schedule. Ten Club has received priority delivery of these sets and will begin shipping today. We apologize for the delays and earlier shipping confirmation email sent by Mr. SLH. Please contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with questions and concerns.
Happy Thanksgiving!
SLH
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    yay!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968
    Sweet! 8-)
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    NICE!! :D
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    edited November 2012
    Sweet thanks for update!

Could you please throw in one of those Benny LPs you couldn't sell with the shipment? Just contact me at anytime will pay asap. :D

Sorry I just gotta try hehe
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,940
    Booyah!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Nice!! :D
    "I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love."

Continental Arena I - 6/1/2006
    MSG II - 6/25/2008
    MSG I - 5/20/2010
    Beacon Theatre - 6/21/2011 (EV)
    Made In America Philadelphia - 9/2/2012
    Buffalo -10/12/2013
    Hartford - 10/25/2013
    Philadelphia II - 4/29/2016 (TEN show)
    MSG II - 5/2/2016
    Fenway II Boston - 8/7/2016
    Rock & Roll HOF - 4/7/2017
    Asbury Park, NJ - 9/18/2021
    MSG - 9/11/2022
    Camden - 9/14/2022
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    :corn: :corn: :corn:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    oulalawootwoot
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Hell's yeah!!! On permanent mailbox watch as of.......
    NOW! Thanks Santos!!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,291
    Are you able to answer a question about them?

Do they bluray's and dvd sets both use DVD sized packaging? I was hoping the bluray's would be in a bluray sized package, but they used the same picture as the dvd set on the order page.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,638
    Hub. wrote:
    yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968
    Zod wrote:

Do they bluray's and dvd sets both use DVD sized packaging? I was hoping the bluray's would be in a bluray sized package, but they used the same picture as the dvd set on the order page.

I wonder that too. Hopefully it's in the blue clear casing.
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    w00t!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,291
    demetrios wrote:
    Zod wrote:

I wonder that too. Hopefully it's in the blue clear casing.

The picture in the store makes it look likes its a DVD sized customized cardboard case. I'm not sure we'll get the default plastic cases? That'd be awesome if it were.

I have the orignal set, but it doesn't quite fit well with my bluray collection. Amazon.ca had these new ones on for 19.99 so I ordered one. If it they cheaped out and used dvd size cases for blurays then I may as well cancel that order :) I think it'll be a cardboard sleeve though.. Hopefully bluray size for the blurays.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    my brother wants me to thank the club for letting him spend $300 a piece for 2 sets ,2 weeks b4 the annoucement

granted he didn't have to,but once again the club's early heads up on this news was of great help :roll:

another very loyal customer is finished

Thank you neilybabes brother
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    my brother wants me to thank the club for letting him spend $300 a piece for 2 sets ,2 weeks b4 the annoucement

granted he didn't have to,but once again the club's early heads up on this news was of great help :roll:

so,10c need to announce something thats isnt ready for announcement ,just in case for someone will not choose to buy a product from ebay??
    i hope iphone will announce iphone 147 anytime soon,,the model of the future that i can poop on it,and keep my ass clean,so ill not have to buy toilet paper..!! :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181

That sucks man, but they kind of did give a heads up by announcing it as a pre-order. I feel bad for your brother, but dropping $600 on blu-ray dvd's, no matter how limited, is just crazy.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    jervin007 wrote:

That sucks man, but they kind of did give a heads up by announcing it as a pre-order. I feel bad for your brother, but dropping $600 on blu-ray dvd's, no matter how limited, is just crazy.

he bought it b4 anything was said pre-order...they waited on the info as usual ..same shit

i agree it was crazy for him to spend it but he was just trying to be nice

it has nothing to do w/ the limited factor...he just wanted to see it
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

so,10c need to announce something thats isnt ready for announcement ,just in case for someone will not choose to buy a product from ebay??
    i hope iphone will announce iphone 147 anytime soon,,the model of the future that i can poop on it,and keep my ass clean,so ill not have to buy toilet paper..!! :thumbup:

please ..enough with the butt kissing..its old and somewhat sad
  • Options

please ..enough with the butt kissing
    please ...enough with posts only with hate for the fan club ...the latest of yours has not even simple argument
    we know you hate them,atleast find reason that have sense..
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    can't wait :corn:
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    rather than spending $300 on a disc, I wanted to see the extra films and didn't want to spend the money so I used a torrent and downloaded them.

I'm not guilty about that as they were "out of press". Now they are in press I bought them as I knew how good they are and want to see them in hi def.

if someone can afford $600 for some bits of plastic then they can afford to not worry about losing that money.
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    It is complete and utter bullshit that those that purchased it early paid so much more. Thanks for screwing a fan that actually bought it to keep it. Really love that crazy awesome packaging I paid for. ;)

Now I know, flip it early and wait for the re-release. Got it. :lol:
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

please ...enough with posts only with hate for the fan club ...the latest of yours has not even simple argument
    we know you hate them,atleast find reason that have sense..

its not hate...i just call them out on all their non-sense
    unlike yourself who loves every single thing they do
    you even praise the F5 situations :roll:

and this time my reason is simple...they screwd my brother out of $500 for not announcing it when they should have

they could have said we have something in the works.....hold off on gettting robbed
    but of course they wait till its too late

carry on praising everything
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

When did your brother drop the cash on these?

10c announced these dvd & bluray sets on sale like 6 weeks ago.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options

and this time my reason is simple...they screwd my brother out of $500 for not announcing it when they should have

He screwed himself, 10c isn't to blame for your brother spending $500. Thats his choice as an adult.
    if he was so desperate to see them then he should have done as I did and torrented those films.

THE FANS ARE ALRIGHT (except for some)
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,701
    boyo79 wrote:

When did your brother drop the cash on these?

10c announced these dvd & bluray sets on sale like 6 weeks ago.

2 sealed bluray originals failed to sell on ebay last week at $100 each
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,940
    Why did your brother need two?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."