What wakes you up

124»

Comments

• Animal cranked up real loud and a fat doober
  • notification in the frikkin mobile
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i'm a really light sleeper. Everything...
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I use a 15 year old clock radio. And I set it 45 minutes fast, because I can't stand to look at the thing when the alarm goes off and see that it's 6:45. 7:30 is much more pleasant to look at. But I still set my alarm to a really shitty station, have it incredibly loud, and put it on the other side of the room, because I need my alarm to force me put of bed and turn it the fuck off. I would not get up otherwise. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • i'm a really light sleeper. Everything...
    yeah...thats a fuckin problem...when and if i ever sleep anyways..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • this morning it was a dream that I was back in high school and a bunch of guys were triyng to impress the girls with their giagantic mustaches. I had a gigantic mustache too, but I wasnt flaunting it. Then I looked over and there was a glass wall and there were really fat mechanical penguins playing hockey and one of them hit the puck at my head. It woke me up.. the puck, not the mustache.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)