What wakes you up

Comments

• my knee
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnie wrote:
    this morning it was this face...

8195416617_147aa4d999.jpg

Sexy.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

Sexy.

:lol: I thought you'd like that.. :)

Today, since I got to sleep in, I had both Jonas and Dirty Frank Black staring at me, waiting for me to wake up :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,829
    the need to pee. I mean pee REALLY badly. I mean its get up and go to the bathroom OR piss the bed pee really badly. THATS what gets me up.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Horos wrote:
    No alarm. I don't even have a clock in the bedroom. I just get up when I have to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8xCpSy9em0
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    the need to pee. I mean pee REALLY badly. I mean its get up and go to the bathroom OR piss the bed pee really badly. THATS what gets me up.
    That gets me up too...except I usually have a mental fight with myself for 10 minutes about whether I can hold it and fall back to sleep or I really just need to get up and go. I usually wind up getting up in the end anyway :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • to see if my pj girl pmed me!
    06/12/03,06/13/03
    10-05-04 09-09-05
    05-16-06-5-17-06-5-19-06,06-26-06-06-27-06 05-03-10 09-04-11
    07/19/13 11-15-13
  • i never sleep
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Two alarms (phone) and a whole lot of snooze-button abuse. If I have a feeling these might fail for some reason (if I have to get up earlier than usual or anything) I also set up one of those oldee style alarm clocks. :mrgreen:

heart-shape-bell-alarm-clock-535.jpg Looks a bit like that, without the heart in the middle. 8-)

All of my alarms make annoying and loud noises, I could never wake up to music playing, it'd probably just make me sleep better. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    since I attempted to sleep in...I woke up to this face again....and a lick on my forehead... :?
    afroannnie wrote:

• djklambakedjklambake Posts: 2,522
    The fear that I'm going to die before I make any real contribution to mankind.
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i have no desire to wake before noon
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Sexy.

:lol: I thought you'd like that.. :)

Today, since I got to sleep in, I had both Jonas and Dirty Frank Black staring at me, waiting for me to wake up :D

I sure did.
    Once I slept over at my sisters place on her couch.
    Woke up at 4am to see a dark cat shaped silhouette staring at me.
    Kinda spooky.
    Her cat wasn't happy having someone on his sleeping spot.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    This morning it was news that Catalonia may secede from Spain. NPR can sometimes be pretty heavy in the morning to wake up to ... :?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    don smith wrote:
    to see if my pj girl pmed me!
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • an asshole do some loud shit at next door
    afroannnie wrote:

this guy accompanied with some loud meows...apparently i hit the snooze one too many times... :lol:
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    bad dreams
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Clock radio first, tuned into the all-news station. I like to hear what's happened overnight, and the weather and traffic reports.

Then Sailor the Lab moves from across the bottom of the bed to cuddle up next to me, tail wagging furiously. Then it's Sweet Pea's turn, then Tessie.

Then I fall back asleep.

About 8 minutes later, the iPhone alarm goes off. It's set to "timba" because it's nice to hear that. I hit snooze.

Four minutes after that, a second iPhone alarm goes off. This one is set to "duck" because I am amused by quacking.

I usually hit snooze again.

So, it takes me a good 30 minutes to actually get out of bed.

:shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Clock radio first, tuned into the all-news station. I like to hear what's happened overnight, and the weather and traffic reports.

Then Sailor the Lab moves from across the bottom of the bed to cuddle up next to me, tail wagging furiously. Then it's Sweet Pea's turn, then Tessie.

Then I fall back asleep.

About 8 minutes later, the iPhone alarm goes off. It's set to "timba" because it's nice to hear that. I hit snooze.

Four minutes after that, a second iPhone alarm goes off. This one is set to "duck" because I am amused by quacking.

I usually hit snooze again.

So, it takes me a good 30 minutes to actually get out of bed.

:shock:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    My 10 month old squeezing my nipple after chowing on mommys :o:o
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    An alarm clock, if the dog has neglected to slap me in the face 1st.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Damn cat getting in to stuff at 3AM!
    I'm not sure if the weather has affected her sleep schedule but she's been getting up in the middle of the night and causing all kinds of shit...waking me up in the process.
    Damn cat! :x
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Stupid roommate... fucker is just loud as hell in the morning.
  • mca47 wrote:
    I'm not sure if the weather has affected her sleep schedule but she's been getting up in the middle of the night and causing all kinds of shit...waking me up in the process.

Sounds like my cat. Every night at 4:00 he's fucking around. Fat bastard runs laps around the house, jams on the brakes and his pads on his feet squeak on the hardwood changing directions.
  • mca47 wrote:

Sounds like my cat. Every night at 4:00 he's fucking around. Fat bastard runs laps around the house, jams on the brakes and his pads on his feet squeak on the hardwood changing directions.

Duct tape. Sleep problem fixed.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Friggin Bladder
    30 minutes before the Alarm
    donnaruhl wrote:
    Friggin Bladder

UGH, that's the worst! :x
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    kw18 wrote:
    donnaruhl wrote:
    Friggin Bladder

UGH, that's the worst! :x

The gallon of beer doesn't help either. I'm speaking of later tonight.