Do you have a bucket list?

13»

Comments

• I want to meet Tom

and then I want to bang him :oops:

You know my real name's Tom
    there you are!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I have goals. I don't think it is the same as a bucket list. I don't put things on a list just to do them. I have specific things I want and like to do. I would like to finally complete my second M.S. (in mathematics and I'm working on it (when I close this website and go back to the proof I'm doing right now)), and get out of the line of work I'm in now (own a fitness center, teach dance/fitness classes). As to crazy stuff, no not really. If NIN starts touring again, I'll be there to see them (and there's a rumor of a rumor.....)
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    JaneNY wrote:
    I have goals. I don't think it is the same as a bucket list. I don't put things on a list just to do them. I have specific things I want and like to do. I would like to finally complete my second M.S. (in mathematics and I'm working on it (when I close this website and go back to the proof I'm doing right now)), and get out of the line of work I'm in now (own a fitness center, teach dance/fitness classes). As to crazy stuff, no not really. If NIN starts touring again, I'll be there to see them (and there's a rumor of a rumor.....)
    I have missed so many NIN concerts in the past. If these rumours of rumours pan out, I'll catch as many shows as my bank account allows.