Do you have a bucket list?

Comments

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    Go to Jeruselum
    Learn to play bass well

Charlie-Hunnam-sons-of-anarchy-20859732-394-524_zps9c977b17.jpg?t=1351539318

Well. Hello handsome!
    :D He gives me palpatations. :oops:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Well. Hello handsome!
    :D He gives me palpatations. :oops:

I think I might have to start watching SOA.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Those sound great!! When I come to Seattle can we pet roos together?

Definitely want to go to Australia too!

ok..so we should start figuring out how we can kidnap Jeff...maybe we should just have unlost meet him and invite him back to the hotel? :lol:

yes! There is a place here called 'the Funny Farm', they have a bunch of exotic animals... damn, looks like they are closed. (but I may have a 'connetion' and may able to get then to give us a tour)

and yes, we do need to figure out how to distract Ed so we can kidnap Jeff...we may need to enlist the help of CBG to distract Ed...well, the help of Zoso since Ed seems to be fascinated with him (well, according to CBG he is).

and I want to do 'simple bucket list' stuff too...

see the Statue of Liberty
    DC
    Smithsonian
    eat a 'real' NY bagel
    walk out on that glass deck at the Sears tower
    walk the sky deck at the Grand Canyon

I'm not that far from DC...so when we follow PJ on the east coast, we'll take a day and explore DC :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I want to get another tattoo if I can figure out what I want
    and something involving Eddie, Johnny Depp, David Beckham and Zoso...but the details haven't been worked out yet :think: :shifty:

ooohh...a 4 some...hot.

I'd like another tattoo or two...I know what I want..just have to get them.

there's a few other things on my bucket list too..but this is an all ages forum.. ;) :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I want to go find my grandparents graves in Pewaukee,
    my Grandma and Grandpa that I never had the honor to know.

Otherwise I'm pretty content in taking it as it comes....
    it's all good :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    morello wrote:
    Oh & RKCNDY if/when you make it to NZ make sure you look me up, or shoot me a PM, you know what I mean. 8-)

ooohhh! yes! very lovely! I can't wait to be a temporary Kiwi!
    I'm sure Zoso would be happy to donate his services...he and Ed seem to have a *thing* for each other :roll:

I can help you with some of this list :) I'm a short way from NYC And DC...so you have a place to stay when crossing those things off your list. There is a park near where Zoso is from in Australia where we held koalas and fed kangaroos and wallabies...so you will both come with us on our next visit :) Done!

yay! sounds awesome!
    afroannnie wrote:

I'm not that far from DC...so when we follow PJ on the east coast, we'll take a day and explore DC :D

you are coming with me and CBG! (yes rick, "that sounds dirty")
    kw18 wrote:

That is scary as f*ck. I did it about a year ago for my niece's Flat Stanley project. Although I'm totally confident the thing is not going to drop down on to Wacker Drive, my fear of heights sort of kicks into overdrive. A guy taking my picture for the project asked me to lie down on the glass ...

:shock:

Well, it's an experience, all right! :lol:

I think I'm ready for it...I was at the Calgary tower, and that's 503 feet high. The Sears Tower deck is 1353 feet high, almost 3 times the height...but at the Calgary Tower, I wasn't really scared, AND I lay down on the glass.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Lots of good stuff on these :)

If you guys with Ireland on the list decide to take the plunge be sure to let me know :mrgreen:
    168dcfb.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i am fortunate to have done many things on other people's lists ... i really just have one item ... it's inspired by one of my favourite films ...

Babettesg%C3%A6stebudposter.jpg

it's to cook a huge feast for all my friends and family ... and to have the feast outside under lanterns and a setting sky ...
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Skydive naked
    Throw a bag of urine at Tebow
    Kick Bob Barkers ass (Revenge for Happy Gilmore)
    Fart bare ass in Gary Bettmans face
    Slap Stuart Scott so hard it fixes that lazy eye
    My butt itches!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,682
    Earlier this year, my wife suggest I start a bucket list (Is that saying something about my age, Dear?)

So the first thing thing that went on it was:

1. See Pearl Jam live for the first time.

Shortly thereafter, DS1119 informed me he had an extra ticket and was I interested?
    Thank you, DS!! Item one checked off!

2. Play and sing in public, preferably with a band. I've been playing since 1968. No excuse on that one.
    3. Compile the "best" of my nutty writing and self-publish one more time. (A waste of good paper, I'm afraid.)
    4. Move closer to the coast and put a sign on my bookstore that says, "If the door is open, we're open. If it's closed, we're closed."
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Just added this to the list..... I need to experience Sensation White. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAHf7YRTLzI&feature=relmfu
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    i have a few...but as the years pass, I realize that some people have no desire to share these adventures with me...so maybe I need to find someone that does. :(

What adventures? Luggage cart rides? Kidnapping random boys? Following Pearl Jam? I'm in! :D;)
    I'm in too if you need a partner in crime! :D
    Can I tag along? I love adventures!
    ELITIST FUK
  • me too :)
    168dcfb.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    brianlux wrote:
    Earlier this year, my wife suggest I start a bucket list (Is that saying something about my age, Dear?)

So the first thing thing that went on it was:

1. See Pearl Jam live for the first time.

Shortly thereafter, DS1119 informed me he had an extra ticket and was I interested?
    Thank you, DS!! Item one checked off!

2. Play and sing in public, preferably with a band. I've been playing since 1968. No excuse on that one.
    3. Compile the "best" of my nutty writing and self-publish one more time. (A waste of good paper, I'm afraid.)
    4. Move closer to the coast and put a sign on my bookstore that says, "If the door is open, we're open. If it's closed, we're closed."

You're very welcome.
    One thing was scracthed off the bucket list yesterday. :D
    DS1119 wrote:
    Details? :corn:
    ELITIST FUK
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    drive the entire length of I-90

.i've done all but a few hundred miles of it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    SD48277 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

No. It's my bucket list. :nono: Also, what it was will defiantely not sound politically correct. :lol:
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    DS1119 wrote:

Anything to do with a Vegas dealer
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    DS1119 wrote:

Anything to do with a Vegas dealer

Those twats have been deleted now. I don't know what you're talking about. :shifty:
    DS1119 wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

No. It's my bucket list. :nono: Also, what it was will defiantely not sound politically correct. :lol:
    Now my curiosity is piqued....
    ELITIST FUK
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I thought Alissa Milano was married? The only other thing you had was to buy a bucket? :corn:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Now that I think about it, I think I should add to my list a balloon ride followed by a skydive. From space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtvDA0W34I

I don't care if it was a glorified marketing stunt, that $hit is pretty amazing.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    Now that I think about it, I think I should add to my list a balloon ride followed by a skydive. From space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtvDA0W34I

I don't care if it was a glorified marketing stunt, that $hit is pretty amazing.

Now that would be something to do. However, there is no way in hell I could ever do it.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I haven't ever made a bucket list.

Maybe I should consider what I'd put on it? :think:
    :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

all in one trip? that's the deal. A few hundred here and there doesn't cut it on my list.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

all in one trip? that's the deal. A few hundred here and there doesn't cut it on my list.

two trips. one to the east coast in july and one to Missoula in the fall.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I want to meet Tom

and then I want to bang him :oops:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I want to meet Tom

You know my real name's Tom
  • I want to meet Tom