Why must men always look?

124»

Comments

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    that why i grab them than look at them...staring isnt polite.. :lol:

:lol: Why beat around the bush, eh? :lol:
    :
    ok..i have another theory about the "bush" :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:

This theory has yet to be tested?
  • My-eyes-are-up-here-Women-s-T-Shirts.png
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

• ok..i have another theory about the "bush" :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This theory has yet to be tested?
    Greek and Analog member = already tested.. 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • My-eyes-are-up-here-Women-s-T-Shirts.png
    yep,i can see them,you have 2 of them.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:

:lol:

:corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

straight ahead...fire in the hole!! :lol:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Oh my goodness :fp:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

BAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    I went to Sephora today, and while browsing the lip gloss I caught a guy (who was with his beautiful gf/wife btw) looking down my blouse.

Is it that had to just look away?? Especially when your girl friend or wife is a step away???

Ever wonder how you're gonna feel if men STOP looking? I understand that we men are pigs, and our staring, glancing (drooling?) may seem somewhat invasive (and if it is I totally and completely apologize). Boobs are are some the most beautiful creations. I know for me, it's damn near impossible not to sneak a glance even with my GF with me. Just my 2c.

Cheers,
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    barger395 wrote:
    I went to Sephora today, and while browsing the lip gloss I caught a guy (who was with his beautiful gf/wife btw) looking down my blouse.

Is it that had to just look away?? Especially when your girl friend or wife is a step away???

Ever wonder how you're gonna feel if men STOP looking? I understand that we men are pigs, and our staring, glancing (drooling?) may seem somewhat invasive (and if it is I totally and completely apologize). Boobs are are some the most beautiful creations. I know for me, it's damn near impossible not to sneak a glance even with my GF with me. Just my 2c.

Cheers,
    Barger

doesn't matter, guys will look at anything...big, small, perky, droopy...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,857
    havent read it so I'm assuming its already been said but can bear repeating.

There's BOOBS in there!!!!!

Of course we're going to look. think of it as a crude, very crude compliment.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I know I keep looking in this thread
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    RKCNDY wrote:
    barger395 wrote:

Cheers,
    Barger

doesn't matter, guys will look at anything...big, small, perky, droopy...
    You went one too far....we're easily led astray by a good bra tho :thumbup:
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    You went one too far....we're easily led astray by a good bra tho

You are absolutely correct my friend!!
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I know I keep looking in this thread
    same here

and someone or a dozen have stated the obvious...useless without pics & phone numbers & addresses & whatnots
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • just for the record ...

Mr Dimitris is not allowing any of the maids to post photos in this thread

Claudia
  • barger395 wrote:

Cheers,
    Barger

:shock: truly never thought of that.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    i haven't read this whole thread, but if nobody has brought up this quote yet, you should be ashamed of yourselves:

"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away."

--that said, girls are just as guilty.
    www.myspace.com
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    My guy is pretty subtle. I appreciate that :D
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    My wife frequently points out nice boobs before I even see them. That said, I got caught taking an extended look. It might have had something to do with my head turning approx 180 degrees
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Women have two boobs and men have two eyes. Seems logical to me.
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    DS1119 wrote:

:idea: I never thought of it this way!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • DS1119 wrote:
    unless they're wearing a bad bra and have the dreaded uniboob :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".