Why must men always look?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    When-Girls-Talk-About-Their-Underwear-Boob-Etc_c_100783.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

If a guy I'm in conversation with can't avert his eyes from my chestial region, I'll simply grab his chin and move his face up so his eyes are facing mine. Works like a charm ;)

But what if it's DS, and the girls are actually at his eye level?

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

the one downside of being tall.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Is there anything more awkward than having the high ground while trying to talk to a woman in a low-cut shirt? (ie: they're sitting, you're standing).
    Even if you don't look, the woman gets uncomfortable and starts tugging at her shirt, pulling it up. Then its even harder not to look. It's like they can sense that you're seeing cleavage in your periphery. Once you consciously notice that she's trying to cover up, you're fucked. Can't even make eye contact.

I guess the difference is between looking and staring. Staring isn't cool. If you don't want looks...don't show cleavage. I love when a woman with giant pumped up DD's, wearing a low cut V with giant lettering in sequins stretched across them, complains about people looking at them.
    yes...but some guys will look no matter what the woman is wearing...it's like they think they have x-ray vision or something :roll:

If a guy I'm in conversation with can't avert his eyes from my chestial region, I'll simply grab his chin and move his face up so his eyes are facing mine. Works like a charm ;)
    :lol: I just stop talking and stare at him until he feels like an ass :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • C946D65D-12B9-4325-BF7D-69FF4DFC86D6-785-0000004A3E155349.jpg
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Is there anything more awkward than having the high ground while trying to talk to a woman in a low-cut shirt? (ie: they're sitting, you're standing).
    Even if you don't look, the woman gets uncomfortable and starts tugging at her shirt, pulling it up. Then its even harder not to look. It's like they can sense that you're seeing cleavage in your periphery. Once you consciously notice that she's trying to cover up, you're fucked. Can't even make eye contact.

I guess the difference is between looking and staring. Staring isn't cool. If you don't want looks...don't show cleavage. I love when a woman with giant pumped up DD's, wearing a low cut V with giant lettering in sequins stretched across them, complains about people looking at them.
    yes...but some guys will look no matter what the woman is wearing...it's like they think they have x-ray vision or something :roll:
    I apologized....you said you wouldn't bring it up here. :( :lol:
    Besides....with some women, the high ground thing is more of a problem than with others ;)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    C946D65D-12B9-4325-BF7D-69FF4DFC86D6-785-0000004A3E155349.jpg

EEEWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwww......

Besides....with some women, the high ground thing is more of a problem than with others ;)
    :lol: Actually i think the one picture you have from Montana is the picture Joel took or our racks. He thought he was being sneaky, but we weren't as drunk as you ;):lol:

:lol: Actually i think the one picture you have from Montana is the picture Joel took or our racks. He thought he was being sneaky, but we weren't as drunk as you ;):lol:

:corn:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Can I just ask that if a guy looks at a woman, fine. Just don't follow her out of the store, and then continue to follow her in your car! :evil:

is that wrong? :think:
    Not on my camera. I'd have posted in the group hug thread already :lol:
    I've been bugging him to send me his but he hasn't yet....I have three pics from saturday night....one is a hilarious pic of him....maybe i'll blackmail him with it to light a fire under his ass. :think:
    Both genders stare equally hard at women’s body parts: study
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/bo ... 09076.html
    Not on my camera. I'd have posted in the group hug thread already :lol:
    I've been bugging him to send me his but he hasn't yet....I have three pics from saturday night....one is a hilarious pic of him....maybe i'll blackmail him with it to light a fire under his ass. :think:
    :fp: :nono: :lol:

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It think it just moved.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

5'7" AND a half has it's privelages. 8-)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Can I just ask that if a guy looks at a woman, fine. Just don't follow her out of the store, and then continue to follow her in your car! :evil:

ummm....they followed me and even did the whole *pull up next to me in the next lane and try to get me to roll down my window*

creepy! especially since I'm old enough to be their mom...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

ummm....they followed me and even did the whole *pull up next to me in the next lane and try to get me to roll down my window*

creepy! especially since I'm old enough to be their mom...

Maybe they were trying to return your wallet.
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    My ex girlfriend used to get pissed at me about this very thing. The only problem was, she never had anything interesting to say.
    My ex girlfriend used to get pissed at me about this very thing. The only problem was, she never had anything interesting to say.

Wait..the girl you were dating got mad at YOU for checking out the girls? Now that's just ridiculous!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • that why i grab them than look at them...staring isnt polite.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Wait..the girl you were dating got mad at YOU for checking out the girls? Now that's just ridiculous!

No no no. I used to just look down her shirt. :lol:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    that why i grab them than look at them...staring isnt polite.. :lol:

:lol:

:lol: Why beat around the bush, eh? :lol:
    No no no. I used to just look down her shirt. :lol:

Mamasan23 wrote:

blahblah.gif
    "Are you listening to me?"

No, what?

blahblah.gif

*slap*
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:censored:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:censored:

10.gif
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

It's not wrong, per se, but it is taking the relationship to a whole 'nother level...