Why must men always look?

Comments

• chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    so let me get this straight....

you are a woman.....

you are going to a make up store.....so i will go ahead and assume you wear make up....to make your self supposedly look better.....

yet we aren't suppose to look at your boobs?

i feel like i am missing something
    thank you, 81

i am wondering what kinda top she was wearing.

I know men look, I look at other women too, but his wife/gf was steps away and he was staring, it wasn't the usual quick glance.

I work at a bank, I dress very conservative (multiple layers), it wasn't like I was wearing a v-neck tshirt and a demi bra.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Is it weird that I like checking out women more than I like checking out men? :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

Luckily, I have my own so that keeps me pretty occupied. :corn:
    :lol:

It's funny..but true. ;):lol: :shifty: :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Is it weird that I like checking out women more than I like checking out men? :?

nope!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

it wasn't the usual quick glance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5F8g1SgpuU
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREdRjrQMqqvjDwXvZvLHbF9T7xJ5K86Xt8j6DSmguULehCzZocBQ

I get the same feeling every time I go out for a ride... its makes me feel like I'm nothing but a piece of meat to the ladies! :fp:
    Sweet bike

What bike?
  • Is it weird that I like checking out women more than I like checking out men? :?

No.

I do it too, more to compare than anything though - much to my husbands dismay ;)

No.

I do it too, more to compare than anything though - much to my husbands dismay ;)
    :lol: I just like to look :oops: Seems like there are a lot more attractive women than men...or maybe I just like men for their minds :think: :nono:

:lol: I just like to look :oops: Seems like there are a lot more attractive women than men...or maybe I just like men for their minds :think: :nono:

I have a huge mind. :D
    DS1119 wrote:

I have a huge mind. :D
    :corn:

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305

No.

A gay friend once told me that even though he had no interest in women, he could still appreciate the artistry of a nice pair of boobs. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • DS1119 wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREdRjrQMqqvjDwXvZvLHbF9T7xJ5K86Xt8j6DSmguULehCzZocBQ

I get the same feeling every time I go out for a ride... its makes me feel like I'm nothing but a piece of meat to the ladies! :fp:
    Sweet bike

What bike?
    :lol::lol::lol:
    His ass is way too round.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Boobs are ok, but I am a leg and ass man myself.... :-)

I have to agree...but I don't complain either way..... 8-)
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    It's just human nature to look. I'm always the one to point out to my husband "Bloody hell did you see how massive that chick's boobs were!" and I appreciate it when he lies and tells me "nope, missed that" ;):lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • stipe19stipe19 Posts: 237
    BECAUSE

A gay friend once told me that even though he had no interest in women, he could still appreciate the artistry of a nice pair of boobs. :lol:
    The artistry :D

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    What are we looking at now?
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Trucks tush
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Trucks tush

Oh right...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm still trying to figure put how 81 knows that Sephora is a cosmetics store...unless he was the one staring at bigred... :o :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm still trying to figure put how 81 knows that Sephora is a cosmetics store...unless he was the one staring at bigred... :o :shock:

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    we do it for our health:
    Boobs_Staring_at_womens_breasts_is_good_for_your_health-s800x486-1540-580.jpg
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Is there anything more awkward than having the high ground while trying to talk to a woman in a low-cut shirt? (ie: they're sitting, you're standing).
    Even if you don't look, the woman gets uncomfortable and starts tugging at her shirt, pulling it up. Then its even harder not to look. It's like they can sense that you're seeing cleavage in your periphery. Once you consciously notice that she's trying to cover up, you're fucked. Can't even make eye contact.

I guess the difference is between looking and staring. Staring isn't cool. If you don't want looks...don't show cleavage. I love when a woman with giant pumped up DD's, wearing a low cut V with giant lettering in sequins stretched across them, complains about people looking at them.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Yeah if I'm letting the girls out that means I want you to look. Honest abe, I don't care if you judge me on that one. To each their own, but isn't that why we show off the cleavage? It's gorgeous, I'll check out other ladies' cleavage too, I think that's just natural.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Can I just ask that if a guy looks at a woman, fine. Just don't follow her out of the store, and then continue to follow her in your car! :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Can I just ask that if a guy looks at a woman, fine. Just don't follow her out of the store, and then continue to follow her in your car! :evil:

:shock:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    This thread truly is useless without pics. :fp:
    Is there anything more awkward than having the high ground while trying to talk to a woman in a low-cut shirt? (ie: they're sitting, you're standing).
    Even if you don't look, the woman gets uncomfortable and starts tugging at her shirt, pulling it up. Then its even harder not to look. It's like they can sense that you're seeing cleavage in your periphery. Once you consciously notice that she's trying to cover up, you're fucked. Can't even make eye contact.

I guess the difference is between looking and staring. Staring isn't cool. If you don't want looks...don't show cleavage. I love when a woman with giant pumped up DD's, wearing a low cut V with giant lettering in sequins stretched across them, complains about people looking at them.
    yes...but some guys will look no matter what the woman is wearing...it's like they think they have x-ray vision or something :roll:

yes...but some guys will look no matter what the woman is wearing...it's like they think they have x-ray vision or something :roll:

If a guy I'm in conversation with can't avert his eyes from my chestial region, I'll simply grab his chin and move his face up so his eyes are facing mine. Works like a charm ;)
    Mamasan23 wrote:

If a guy I'm in conversation with can't avert his eyes from my chestial region, I'll simply grab his chin and move his face up so his eyes are facing mine. Works like a charm ;)

But what if it's DS, and the girls are actually at his eye level?