Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    norm wrote:
    The next time I see you, I shall beat you :wave:

promise?! :P
    YES :evil: And then I'm stealing your dog, my pretty! :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • what happened in Montana .....stays at Vegas...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    mfc2006 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    corrected

:lol::lol:

i remember we met Elana & Tim at Alpine at the Super 8. my wife was so happy that she was just as tall as Elana & Lisa. :)
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Short people unite! I still think 10c seating should go in order of height :D

:lol::lol:

if that's the case, i need to sign her up for the 10c! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    what happened in Montana .....stays at Vegas...

:shh:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    I had 3 inch heels on in that photo :oops: :lol:
    Had to fly clear across the country...but I finally caught me a snakeduck :mrgreen:

Ahhh, that explains it; I only had on two inch heels...
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i was not present but some awesome 10c'er was and elected to send me a postcard of the entire fucking state of montana. it is very large, many hundreds of miles in length. infact, i have it in my pocket...currently. yeah it's ok. i'm used to large bulky things in my pants :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    i'm used to large bulky things in my pants :mrgreen:

You found Norm where now?

And just why weren't you in Montana?
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Had to fly clear across the country...but I finally caught me a snakeduck :mrgreen:

I heard that's the only thing you were wearing when D-man walked in on you :?

Snakeduck wrote:

That's just not true... I was also wearing a cowboy hat.
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

That's just not true... I was also wearing a cowboy hat.
    This should be in the room temperature thread :|

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Snakeduck wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i'm used to large bulky things in my pants :mrgreen:

You found Norm where now?

And just why weren't you in Montana?
    haha normie dislikes me & my pants; he is not in there...fact! although i may invite him someday/some night. haha

several reasons i wasn't present
    the list is as follows:
    1. i have been kicked out of the entire town of montana
    2. the ladies of iowa, arkansas, missouri, new mexico, & russia
    would not let me leave here
    and finally... 3. busy at home listening to rolling stones vinyls keeps me well entertained and naked for days on end
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

best pic of the entire weekend.....way to go rock

you're lucky somebody forgot some of their clothes in Missoula...I even made him turn around so I could take the picture, I couldn't stop laughing.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

best pic of the entire weekend.....way to go rock

you're lucky somebody forgot some of their clothes in Missoula...I even made him turn around so I could take the picture, I couldn't stop laughing.

:lol:8-)

i about fell out of my chair went you sent it over.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,685
    When my wife and I checked into the KOA the proprietor said with a rather worried look on his face that certain "posts seen on Google" indicated that Pearl Jam fans were planning a rave (yes, A RAVE! :lol: ) at the KOA. I suspected right away that certain pre-show threads here on the PJ forum might have had some connection to this (no shit Sherlock) and I really had to suppress the urge to bust up laughing! My wife gave me that certain scrutinizing look and so I told the guy, "Not to worry, everything will be fine". She later asked me about this rumor and I told her about the threads and she just rolled her eyes and laughed.

Friends met, friends were made, the show was great and every one had a good time!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Snakeduck wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:
    On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer based upon my Fifth Amendment constitutional privilege.

oh come on :)

I think BD killed a guy... with a trident. No further questions please.

It was actually a pitchfork.

It's easy to confuse the two.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    brianlux wrote:
    When my wife and I checked into the KOA the proprietor said with a rather worried look on his face that certain "posts seen on Google" indicated that Pearl Jam fans were planning a rave (yes, A RAVE! :lol: ) at the KOA. I suspected right away that certain pre-show threads here on the PJ forum might have had some connection to this (no shit Sherlock) and I really had to suppress the urge to bust up laughing! My wife gave me that certain scrutinizing look and so I told the guy, "Not to worry, everything will be fine". She later asked me about this rumor and I told her about the threads and she just rolled her eyes and laughed.

Friends met, friends were made, the show was great and every one had a good time!

PJ fans always with the raves... :roll:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Wait...there was a rave?
    Snakeduck wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Kind of like being a Hendrix in the late sixties and had long hair. Everyone thought you were always stoned and were planning your next trip to the beach. Come to think of it... :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Snakeduck wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

I did have glow bracelets in my luggage...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    brianlux wrote:

i wonder if they read said threads :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

would explain the signs. :lol:

either way, that's pretty fuckin awesome :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

apparently they believe everything they read on the internet :fp:

- Christopher McCandless
    norm wrote:
    Wait...there was a rave?

Yeah, I missed it too. I think it was where everyone was jammed into 81's cabin. Damn those walls are well insulated- never heard a thing at the other end of the row. :lol:

81 wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

I never had a harder time suppressing a laugh. :lol::lol::lol:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&clie ... JDMxvpXTjI
    Missed this one earlier:

posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&p=4658038

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

brianlux wrote:
    Missed this one earlier:

So that may have been Sea you were talking to at the KOA...
    Snakeduck wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    Missed this one earlier:

Sea- a big burly guy with a mustache? Mmmmm- nah. :lol::lol::lol:

brianlux wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    Missed this one earlier:

Sea- a big burly guy with a mustache? Mmmmm- nah. :lol::lol::lol:

I heard Sea was a guy... not sure about the burly or the stache though. You're right, probably not. Might have been Kat now that I think about it.
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    brianlux wrote:

Well it's a good thing you denied knowing us, Judas ;):lol:
    Pretty sure we met...and you told me you weren't on the board when I asked...
    you mentioned your age and that it was your first time seeing PJ. Not sure how many other Californians, exactly your age, were staying at the KOA for their first show. :lol:...so I knew it was you but felt it would be awkward if I told you I knew who you were after you said you didn't post here.
    Was nice meeting you anyway :) :wave:
    Well it's a good thing you denied knowing us, Judas ;):lol:
    Pretty sure we met...and you told me you weren't on the board when I asked...
    you mentioned your age and that it was your first time seeing PJ. Not sure how many other Californians, exactly your age, were staying at the KOA for their first show. :lol:...so I knew it was you but felt it would be awkward if I told you I knew who you were after you said you didn't post here.
    Was nice meeting you anyway :) :wave:

I remember when I went up to you to say 'hi' you said, "I'm really drunk and I probably won't remember meeting you, so sorry in advance" and then you walked away. :|

- Christopher McCandless