what happened in Montana?

iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
is there a picture thread on here? or did everyone just put the pics on their facebook?
9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
10/10 - Brad in B'more
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    iluvcats wrote:
    is there a picture thread on here? or did everyone just put the pics on their facebook?

The "Group Hug" thread has a bunch
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    iluvcats wrote:

The "Group Hug" thread has a bunch

Thank you
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer based upon my Fifth Amendment constitutional privilege.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer based upon my Fifth Amendment constitutional privilege.

:lol:

Good call!
    Nice shirt.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

unlost kept saying "hh-elana"

i had to correct her, "no BD is in hell... hell-in-a handbasket"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I saw a photobucket album of many of you giving the finger while at a log cabin looking restaurant :)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

good advice. :lol::lol::lol:

what happens on the floor, stays on the floor
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    iluvcats wrote:
    I saw a photobucket album of many of you giving the finger while at a log cabin looking restaurant :)

it appears you found steak night
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

oh come on :)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    81 wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

Oh yeah, we did go some place besides the Press Box. I've decided purgatory will be a lot like the Press Box where we sit around for all eternity waiting for a PJ show that will never start while enduring an endless line for a fucking drink.
    iluvcats wrote:

I think BD killed a guy... with a trident. No further questions please.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Snakeduck wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

I love lamp.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

Oh yeah, we did go some place besides the Press Box. I've decided purgatory will be a lot like the Press Box where we sit around for all eternity waiting for a PJ show that will never start while enduring an endless line for a fucking drink.

sounds more like hell to me...not that i would know :silent:
    81 wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

and it was hard to find too b/c of so much chatting in the thread :)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

I don't know about you, but I had a rotation of 3 pitchers in front of me at all times.
    Snakeduck wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

I remember that now...there was a big duffel bag...he was asking for keys to the rental car...
    I don't know about you, but I had a rotation of 3 pitchers in front of me at all times.

Between you and my wife it's no wonder my glass was always empty... Next time I'm drinking faster.
    I remember that now...there was a big duffel bag...he was asking for keys to the rental car...

He wanted to use my truck for a bit but I told him the bed was already full of duffel bags...

Thought I had bagged DS there for a bit but it turned out to be case of mistaken identity. Sorry, whoever you were...
    Snakeduck wrote:

Between you and my wife it's no wonder my glass was always empty... Next time I'm drinking faster.

Good plan...it was all we could do to get the 2 of you to keep your close on as it was...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    people went to Montana? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Who you calling people?
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Who you calling people?

any people...yous people, thems people, theys people...

- Christopher McCandless
    seriously, what did happen?
    norm wrote:

I don't recall everything, but I do have a vivid memory of speaking to you after the PJ show where you passed along the following sentiments, "Tell the rest of those bastards to fuck off; I am outta here."

Something like that anyway...
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

I don't recall everything, but I do have a vivid memory of speaking to you after the PJ show where you passed along the following sentiments, "Tell the rest of those bastards to fuck off; I am outta here."

and did you?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Who you calling people?

any people...yous people, thems people, theys people...

You know full well that I am half-people at best...
  • norm wrote:

dont ask me, I dunno even know where Montana is.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

and did you?

Of course.
    Snakeduck wrote:

You know full well that I am half-people at best...

:nono: it's not nice to talk about DS like that...

- Christopher McCandless