Options

What kind of PJ Bootlegger are you?

lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
edited June 2008 in The Porch
wanted to see what the current batch of folks out there are doing..

Do you collect every show..?
Do you trade or hoard boots..?

For example, Decides2Dream only collects shows she has attended (which are lots) but she won't get boots for good shows...even if they exist...
Also, each of her boots are kept in a beautiful jewelcase with all the artwork perfectly in place..

I, on the other hand, put sharpy magic marker on the bare CD's with the show's info and bypass the boot artwork..
but INSIST on track listings for each and every boot I obtain..(whether its for a trade or myself)...

It's all about listening to the boots for me, as opposed to some others who collect, cherish and treat each boot as a precious artifact...
(no judgement being rendered BTW.. I understand that perspective as well! collecting is awesome too!)

So let's here it.. what kind PJ bootlegger are you?..
"This here's a REQUEST!"
EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
10/25/13 Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    very keen and nerdy collector, need originals if available, otherwise like your friend, need jewel case and arts!!!
  • Options
    I try to get my hands on any show I want. If they open with Wash, it pretty guarantees the boot making my list. Also, any show with a VERY abnormal setlist (i.e. covers, lost dogs, weird opener).

Although I do like artwork, I like the posters for a show better. I will find a copy of the poster somewhere and throw it on my iPod.

That's how I roll.
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Options
    Need every show CD/DVD - have just about everything in circulation and in some cases then some. However, I could care less about the artwork for some reason - so just about everything in a jewel case with usually just a printout of the concert summary from 5H or now TFT (they slack by the way! - just kidding - sort of)

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    For me, I have to have the shows I attend, that's a given for anyone I'm sure. I even do this for non pj shows should a show exist.

I collected alot of the staples must haves or most popular over the years
    like soldier field 95
    Randalls Island, NY September 29, 1996
    NFM and Chapters ect.
    and various Boots from conversations on popularity just from this board.

In terms of neatness and organization: I just label the disc with a sharpie marker so I know what show it is and label the case.

Don't really feel the need that the setlist has to be there, printed neatly ect, I can listen to the boot and figure out the songs (useful for new cover tunes though), but then again, I can just look it up here on the site.

I do hope to seek out a vic theater recording though, I just got to find an offer and go to the post office (that could take awhile considering my work schedule).
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    hmm have a bunch of the orignal boots on cd the releases, other than that i have a ton of boots on my computer, i dont even bother putting them on cd's. I tried putting artowork or a pic with each show but that got old real quick haha.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I haven't bought/traded for/obtained a bootleg cd of PJ since they started releasing all of their shows. I did download the Vic show. As far as DVD's are concerned I collect as many as possible especially from 2006. All of them are kept in a plain white sleeve with the show's date and location written in the corner. That is all.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i try and get my hands on all of the shows i've been too, plus some of the better shows of a tour, and a good european show.

when they released the 2000 tour on CD, it was like an addiction!
  • Options
    I definately get the shows i attended, and others that have been recommended.
    For the shows that I have attended I actually create covers from a picture from that show. And shows that i have not attended, i do not use the provided artwork, but instead just keep them in a jewel case with the track listing printed on front.
    "No need to be void,...or save up on life...You got to spend it all....."
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,564
    I get the shows ive been too, but also get long gigs and sets where PJ play rare shit and improvs. Love getting boots with 10min songs
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    pdalowsky wrote:
    very keen and nerdy collector, need originals if available, otherwise like your friend, need jewel case and arts!!!

I'm just curious about your approach to artwork, for example, do you put each boot in a double disc jewel case (or triple disk for longer shows)?
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Need every show CD/DVD - have just about everything in circulation and in some cases then some. However, I could care less about the artwork for some reason - so just about everything in a jewel case with usually just a printout of the concert summary from 5H or now TFT (they slack by the way! - just kidding - sort of)

This about sums it up for me. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, Mulitple copies, vids if they apply, different angles, incomplete, complete, soundcheck, ed with the openers..WHATEVER!! ;) I have stuff that isnt in circulation that I have never heard or seen I have so much. I find stuff all the time that I didnt know was sent to me. It is a disease, really.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    This about sums it up for me. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, Mulitple copies, vids if they apply, different angles, incomplete, complete, soundcheck, ed with the openers..WHATEVER!! ;) I have stuff that isnt in circulation that I have never heard or seen I have so much. I find stuff all the time that I didnt know was sent to me. It is a disease, really.

Maybe this should be in a pm, but do you by chance have (or know of) a complete video recording of 11/19/97? I have the incomplete, but want so bad to have the entire show. The partial clip was good stuff, and I want more! Thanks.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Maybe this should be in a pm, but do you by chance have (or know of) a complete video recording of 11/19/97? I have the incomplete, but want so bad to have the entire show. The partial clip was good stuff, and I want more! Thanks.

PM me a reminder, and I will look and see what mine is. :)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    I find stuff all the time that I didnt know was sent to me. It is a disease, really.

oddly enough.. I can completely aprreciate and understand...!

and any of the "official" releases.. its like an automatic vaccum from my wallet to the 10C "goods" site..

There's no conscious decision on my part...
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    Riot_MacRiot_Mac Posts: 473
    I have every show ever recorded. All in FLAC. I convert them to AAC for iTunes though. So basically I have every show in two formats.

I got every show about a year after I went on serious PJ download mission after my hard drive failed and lost all my music.
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
  • Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    i have several hundred shows... i would be happy to share them... but i dont know how to upload stuff onto sites... also, all the stuff i have was downloaded from some of the great sites that are already out there like the ArmyReserve blogspot... that is a killer site.
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    mostly only the shows I go to, with a few exceptions

I do not like the down load only system and much prefer to buy the hard cds
    for that reason, I did not buy any 06 shows

sprang for lolla though.
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    I have about roughly 65 boots. I have shows from pretty much every year. I have them from every show I've been to, and I try to get them if they play a really rare song, or a really diverse setlist. Not very into the jewel case stuff, just the music.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    some jewel cases some in a binder....i write the setlists out for each show and write the names of the show and the date on each disc...... example...... 7/3/03 Mansfield Ma (1)

I go through downloading phases I have about 50 something shows all on cd, i have alll the shows I've been to...... I am not one for artwork I have about 15 shows on my Ipod!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Riot_Mac wrote:
    I have every show ever recorded. All in FLAC. I convert them to AAC for iTunes though. So basically I have every show in two formats.

I got every show about a year after I went on serious PJ download mission after my hard drive failed and lost all my music.

Wouldn't converting it to AIFF be the equivalent to FLAC? Just wondering as I'm fairly new to the iTunes conversion world.

As for boots I have over 500 shows on my computer so someone will be getting my complete 2003 tour on cdr's.

Since discovering the world of FLAC a few months back I've been updating shows from mp3 to FLAC whenever I can.
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    not4unot4u Posts: 513
    listener to all and collecter of popular and my favorites - official or artwork needed.
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:
    Wouldn't converting it to AIFF be the equivalent to FLAC? Just wondering as I'm fairly new to the iTunes conversion world.

As for boots I have over 500 shows on my computer so someone will be getting my complete 2003 tour on cdr's.

Since discovering the world of FLAC a few months back I've been updating shows from mp3 to FLAC whenever I can.

AIFF is completely uncompressed. So it is a little bigger than FLAC.

You do realize you can't go from AAC/MP3 to AIFF or FLAC right?

I convert my FLACs to AAC since the files size is about 1/10th... for my iPod. Lately I have been converting to Apple Lossless. It is basically the same as FLAC but smaller file sizes.
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Riot_Mac wrote:
    AIFF is completely uncompressed. So it is a little bigger than FLAC.

You do realize you can't go from AAC/MP3 to AIFF or FLAC right?

I convert my FLACs to AAC since the files size is about 1/10th... for my iPod. Lately I have been converting to Apple Lossless. It is basically the same as FLAC but smaller file sizes.

Yeah I asked that question in the technical board :) thanks. Is Apple Lossless something you have to download? I have just started to convert shows from FLAC to AIFF whenver I can with a program called Switch.
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    Summer 88 Eddie Vedder Home Demo
    Notes : This tape was sent by Eddie to the guy who lived downstairs from he and Beth in San Diego when he moved to Seattle. A collective group of fans purchased this from Eddie's neighbor/friend

08/1990 The Gossman Project:
    Stone Gossard, Jeff Ament, Mike McCready, Matt Cameron,
    and Chris Friel (tracks 4 and 10)

10/22/90 Mookie Blaylock: Off-Ramp Café: Seattle, WA
    Source: "Bridges: Epilogue" bootleg
    Mamasan Demos, September 1990 (Tracks 1-3)
    Off-Ramp Cafe: 10/22/1990 (Tracks 4-12)
    Ten rough mix outtake 4/26/91 (Track 13)

10/23/90 Studio [1st Week Rehearsals]: Seattle, WA
    Source: Master Reel > DAT(M) > ANA
    Lineage: ANA > CD > EAC > WAV > FLAC (encoding level 8)
    First Week Rehersals mix tape.
    Eddie Vedder changed the track list to accomodate a different length cassette. The versions recorded onto this particular tape might be re-mixed from the original 10/13/90 master. "Daddy (Could Swear, I Declare)" is most likely a filler track taken from a previous Vedder session.

2/7/91 Mookie Blaylock: Florentine Gardens: Los Angeles, CA
    Source: unknown microphones (Sony PC-62?) > Sony WM-D3 >
    cass > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC

2/8/91 Mookie Blaylock: God Save the Queen: Long Beach, CA
    Source: PC62? > wm-d3 cass-M > cass > DAT(c) > dEQ > CDR (dEQ by FGE) > WAV (EAC V0.95) > FLAC

2/11/91 Club With No Name - Hollywood, CA
    Source: video ? > ? > CD-R > SHN

4/26/91 "Rough Mixes"
    Source: SBD > DAT > Promo Cassette Master > Boot CD> CD-R > WAV >Flac
    (Liberated from CD-R (2) copy of "Rough Mixes"-silver disc bootleg."Rough Mixes")

7/12/91 JC Dobbs: Philadelphia, PA
    Source: ? > cass > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC (speed corrected)

7/13/91 Marquee Room: New York, NY
    Source: Sennheiser ME80 -> Sony TCD-D3
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> Soundforge 6.
    7/13/91 The Marquee Room, New York, NY
    Source 2 Source : Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D
    (resample to 44.1) -> CDWave -> FLAC

7/17/91 The Wetlands: New York, NY
    Silvers (Bootleg CD: 'Mother of Pearl' (source unknown) > EAC (Secure) > .wav > .flac

7/17/91 The Wetlands: New York, NY
    Source 2 Silvers > EAC (Secure) > .wav > .flac

8/23/91 Mural Amphitheatre: Seattle, Washington Live/CD-R

8/23/91 Mural Amphitheatre: Seattle, Washington
    Source : video > analog > dEQ

8/29/91 RKCNDY: Seattle, WA
    Source: UM > UR > cassette > DAT > .wav > .shn
    DAT > .wav > .shn: Meghan House (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mehouse1@yahoo.com">mehouse1@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->)
    Equipment: Archive-Python DDS DAT Drive > DAT2WAV > CEP (48kHz > 44.1kHz, fade in/out) > CDWAVE > mkwACT

9/30/91 I-Beam: San Francisco, CA
    Source: unknown microphone > unknown recorder > analog > dEQ > cdr >
    eac > wav > shn

10/6/91 Palladium: Hollywood, Ca.
    Source : FM broadcast > ? > shn > wav > flac.

Palladium: Hollywood, Ca.
    Source: Lineage: Radio Master Discs [In Concert]> Exact Audio Copy V0.95> dBpowerAMP Music Converter> FLAC> WAV> Adobe Audition 1.5> Cutting> Mix Paste> Fade In/ Fade Out> dBpowerAMP Music Converter> FLAC

10/16/91 Oscar Mayer Theater: Madison, WI
    Source: Sony PZM > Sony WM-D3 > cdr >shn>wav

10/22/91 Central Park, Eagle's Ballroom: Milwaukee, WI
    Source : UM > UR > Analog 3 > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR (Perma-Tree Source)
    CD-R > SHN : Plextor PlexWriter 12/4/32S > EAC > shorten32 (Log included)

10/23/91 Michigan State University FM Radio, East Lansing, MI
    Source : FM > analog gen ? > DAT > CD-R > SHN
    Acoustic set and interview (combined with the evening show)

10/23/91 MSU Auditorium, Michigan State University: East Lansing, MI
    Source: unknown microphones > unknown dat > analog > Sony MHC-F150 > dEdit > cdr

10/26/91 Cleveland Music Hall: Cleveland, OH
    Source: Unknown Mics > Sony WM-D6-M > CD > dEQ > CDR > EAC > SHN

10/30/91 Concert Hall: Toronto, Ontario
    Source: unknown microphones > unknown recorder > cdr > EAC > WAV > SHN

11/02/91 Memorial Auditorium: Burlington, VT
    Source: PC-62 > WM-D3 > DAT > CDR > dED > CDR > FLAC

Memorial Auditorium, Burlington, VT
    MASTER Source: Sony PC62 mic -> Sony WM-D3 -> Sony UX Pro cassette -> Monster interlink 400 MKII -> Yamaha EQ550 (60HZ raised) -> Monster interlink 400 MKII -> SB Live -> Goldwave v5.13 -> FLAC 1.1.2a
    Taped left of stage half way back in bleachers.
    33min (complete show) **finally transferred down for the first time February 2007**

11/03/91 Springfield Civic Center: Springfield, MA
    Source: ECM909 > d3-M > cass > DAT > CDR > dED > CDR > FLAC
    Source: Sony PC-62> Sony WM-D3 (cut patched with Sonic Studios >
    Sony TCD-D3) > cdr > flac

11/08/91 CBGBs: New York, NY
    Source: Sony PC-62> Sony WM-D3 (cut patched with Sonic Studios >
    Sony TCD-D3) > cdr > flac

11/09/91 Tower Records - Rockville, MD
    Source: Video > Bootleg CD: 'Deep Through the Years'

11/11/91 Roseland Ballroom: New York City, NY
    Source: VID-M > "1st gen VID" > DAT(2) > CDR > .shn
    11/12/91 Roseland Ballroom: New York City, NY
    Source: Sony ECM-909 > Sony WM-D6
    Equipment: Sony CDU571-Q 16X IDE >
    Easy CD Creator > MKW Audio Compression Tool Kit

11/14/91 Tower Records: Yonkers, NY
    Source 1: unknown gen HiFi VHS > Remastered w/Cool Edit Pro > cdr>eac'ed to wav>shn

11/15/91 Roseland Ballroom: New York City, NY
    Source: Sony ECM-909 > Sony WM-D6 > CDR > EAC > Wav > SHN
    11/16/91 Roseland Ballroom: New York, NY
    Source: unknown microphone > unknown recorder > analog > dEQ > cdr>eac> shn>wav

11/18/91 Veterans Coliseum: Columbus, OH
    Source: unknown microphone > unknown recorder (microcassette?) > analog > dEQ > cdr > EAC > WAV > SHN

11/21/91 The Blind Pig: Ann Arbor, MI
    Source: Sonic Studios > Sony WM-D6 > cass-M > DAT-C
    Transfer: DAT-C > Archive Python DDS Drive > DAT2WAV 1.2 > WAV
    Conversion/Editing: WAV > Adobe Audition 1.0
    (48KHz -> 44.1KHz, Fade In/Out) > CDWav > FLAC

11/22/91 State Theatre (Clubland): Detroit, MI
    Source: Aiwa CM-30 > Toshiba Walkman > DAT master > dEQ > cdr > EAC > SHN

11/29/91 Aragon Ballroom:Chicago, IL
    Source: Sony PC-62 (or PZM?) > Sony WM-D3 > cd-r > eac > wav > shn

12/11/91 Trees: Dallas, TX
    Source: 2nd gen video > dEQ > cdr > eac > wav > shn
    notes: only known source. cuts in "Wash", "Even Flow", and "SOLAT", and missing
    "Breath" and "IGaF"

12/15/91 Club DV8: Salt Lake City, UT
    Source: unknown microphone > unknown recorder > analog (4th gen) >
    dat > cdr >shn>wav

12/29/91 Arizona State University Center: Tempe Arizona
    Source: PZM > Sony WM-D6

12/31/91 Cow Palace: San Francisco, CA (Daly City, CA)
    JAM LIKE HELL (Platinum Edition)
    Source: Nakamichi CM-300s > Sony WM-D6 > analog (master) >
    cdr > dEdit > dEQ > flac

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    1990-1994 Hallucinogenic Recipe 5-disc Box Set
    1992 I’m Still Alive Live/CD-R
    1992 All Night Thing Live/CD-R
    2/07/92 Koolkat Klub: Stockholm, Sweden
    Source: Aiwa CM30 > Sony WM-D6 > ANA-M > DAT1 32khz
    Transfer: DA-20 > Monster coax > DiO 2496 > Soundforge 6.0 (resample to 44.1) > CDWave > FLAC

02/09/92 Pumpehuest: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Source: Sony ECM-909 -> Sony WM-D6
    Generation: ANA(M) -> DAT(2) 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> Soundforge 6.0 ->
    (resample to 44.1) -> CDWave -> FLAC frontend -> FLAC

02/10/92 Virgin Records: Paris, France
    Source: Marantz EM8? -> Sony WM-D3
    Generation: ANA(1) -> DAT(M) 44.1 khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster Coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 -> CDWave -> FLAC
    Notes: Acoustic in-store performance (Filler on 09/08/92)

02/11/92 LocomotiveL Paris, France
    Source: PZM > Sony WM-D6 > ANA-M > ANA1 > DAT-M > DAT1 44.1 khz
    Conversion: DA-20 > Monster coax > DiO 2496 > CEP 2.1 > CDWave > FLAC

2/12/92 Melkweg: Amsterdam, Holland Live/CD-R

2/22/92 Newcastle, Eng
    Source: 5 Alive bootleg > WAV > FLAC

2/26/92 Edward's No. 8: Birmingham, England
    Source: unknown mic > unknown cassette recorder
    Lineage: cassette master > MiniDisc > CDR > CDR >.flac > CDR
    Transfer: EAC > FLAC frontend > .flac

2/28/92 Union of London University: London, UK
    Source: 2 source mix:
    "I Got a Feeling" Bootleg (source unknown, missing "Why Go?") + "Free World" Bootleg (source unknown, missing Ed-talk in between songs) >CD-R > EAC > FLAC

2/28/92 Free World Live/CD-R

03/01/92 Vera: Groningen, Holland
    SV018 - "VERA"
    Source: unknown microphones > Sony WM-D6 > analog (master) > dat > cdr > dEdit > flac > dEdit > flac

3/02/92 Paard, Den Haag, Holland Live/CD-R

3/02/92 Paard, Den Haag, Holland
    Source: Southend--MP3

3/04/92 Tivoli: Utrecht, Holland
    Source:Pre-FM > DAT > DIO2448 > SHN

3/8/92 Live Music Hall: Cologne, Germany
    Source: ? > cass > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC

3/9/92 The Loft: Berlin, Germany
    Source: OKM > Sony TCD-D3 > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC

3/12/92 Batschkaap: Frankfurt, Germany Live/CD-R
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM3) > Sony TCD-D3

3/16/92 Kaufman Astoria (MTV Unplugged): New York, NY
    Source: dSBD > DAT > dEDIT (level adjustment only) > mkwACT > .shn

3/27/92 Marquette University Alumni Hall, Milwaukee, WI
    Source: 1st gen vid>firewire>.avi>.wav>dEQ

3/28/92 Cabaret Metro: Chicago, IL
    2-Source Mix: [FM > CDR] + [VHS(Tri-Pod) > CDR] > Cool Edit Pro > CDR
    Transfer: CDR > PlexWriter PX-W1610A (Offset +69) > EAC v0.9pb11 >
    WAV > mkwACT v0.97beta1 > SHN

4/4/92 Concert Hall: Toronto, Ontario
    Source: unknown mic -> unknown recorder
    Generation: ANA(M) -> DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 (resample to 44.1) ->
    CDWave -> FLAC frontend -> FLAC

4/06/92 Cumnock Hall: Lowell, MA
    Source: UM > UR > Cassette > DAT > .wav > .shn
    DAT > .wav > .shn: Meghan House (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mehouse1@yahoo.com">mehouse1@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->)
    Equipment: Archive-Python DDS DAT Drive > DAT2WAV > CEP (48kHz > 44.1kHz, fade in/out) > CDWAVE > mkwACT

4/10/92 Trocadero Club: Philadelphia, PA

4/12/92 Limelight: New York, NY
    Source: AKG 451 cardioid mics -> Sony TCD-D3
    Generation: DAT(M) -> aEQ via studio console/mixer -> DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> Soundforge 6.0

4/20/92 Tipitina's: New Orleans, LA
    Source: bootleg cd: 'New Orleans '92' > CDR > dEdit > CDR > SHN

5/2/92 Day On The Hill: University of Kansas-Lawrence, Kansas
    Source: DVDr (Canon 8mm)
    Transfer: DVDr > DVD Decryptor > MP2 > mkw > WAV
    Editing: WAV > Soundforge 7 > dEQ (resampled at 44kHz) >
    CDWave (track splitting) > FLAC

5/3/92 Ranch Bowl: Omaha, NE
    Source: PZM > Sony WM-D6 > analog (unknown gen) > CDR > dEdit > CDR > SHN

5/5/92 Glenn Miller Ballroom: Boulder, CO
    Source: GEN VHS > [ONLY KNOWN SOURCE] > CDR > WAV > FLAC

5/12/92 Ventura Theater: Ventura, CA
    Source: Sony Stereo Walkman Recorder>Sony UX-90 min Blank Tape> playback on Optimus SC-37 Dual Cassette Tape Deck>Stereo line-in on PC> Total Recorder
    (PCM format) 44.1 khz, 16 bit stere>tracked out in WAV format>
    FLAC frontend- level 6>FLAC

5/13/92 The Palladium: Hollywood, CA
    Source: Video > Hi8 (1)
    Transfer: Hi8 (1) > Firewire > WAV
    Conversion/Editing: WAV> dEQ > CD Wave > FLAC

5/15/92 Warfield Theatre: San Francisco, CA
    Source: Sonic Studios > DAT > ANA > DAT > CDR > dEQ > CDR > SHN

5/17/92 Roseland Theater : Portland, OR
    Source: Sonic Studios -> Sony WM-D3
    Lineage: cassette master -> cassette -> DAT -> DAT -> dEQ -> CDR -> .flac

6/5/92 Neurburgring: Neurburg, Germany
    Source: unknown mic > unknown recorder > ANA4 > DAT > CDR > dEdit > CDR > SHN

6/6/92 Live @ Finsbury Park, London UK
    SV002 - "THE HAUNTED FINSBURY"
    BBC Transcription Services "Live In Concert" CD(M) > CDR

6/8/92 Pinkpop Festival: Landgraaf, Netherlands
    Source: [FM + TV Broadcast] > Exact Audio Copy > wav > Adobe Audition 1.0 (editing) > wav > shn
    [TV broadcast > ??? > mpeg] > CD-R (VCD) > TmpgEnc > wav > Adobe Audition 1.0 (editing) > wav > shn
    [unknown microphones > unknown recorder > A3 > rem. w/ RSP "Clean!"] > CD-r > shn > wav > Adobe Audition 1.0 (editing) > wav > shn

6/10/92 Kongresszentrum: Stuttgart, Germany
    Source: "Too Many Faces" bootleg [um > ur] > cdr > eac > wav > flac

6/11/92 Grosse Freiheit 36: Hamburg, Germany
    Source: unknown mic > unknown recorder > analog? > CDR > dEdit > dEQ > SHN

6/13/92 Go Bang Festival: Wuhlheide: Berlin, Germany
    Source: OKM > D3 > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC
    (some static patched with SS > D3 > DAT > analog out > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR)

6/15/92 Serenadenhof: Nuernberg, Germany
    Source-Mix: um > ur > DAT > CD-R
    Transfer: EAC (WAV) > SHN

6/17/92 Dal City Square: Milan, Italy
    “Untangled”
    Source: 2-source mix: [Sony ECM-909 > Sony WM-D3 (master) > dat > shn > .wav > dEdit > dEQ] + [TV broadcast > VHS(PAL) > VHS(NTSC) > .avi > .wav > dEQ] > shn

6/17/92 Milan, Italy
    "We're Jamming" Boot (sourced from TV b'cast)
    Source: Silver > Itunes 4.7 > WAV > SHN with Carbon Shorten v 1.1A4

6/18/92 Volkshaus: Zurich, Switzerland
    Source: [pre-FM DAT] + +

6/19/92 Rockhaus: Vienna, Austria
    Source : Sennheiser 2000 > Sony WM-D6 (master) > dat > dEdit > dEQ > cdr
    > dEdit(*) > flac

6/22/92 Elysée-Montmartre: Paris, France
    Source: PZM > Sony TCD-D3 > 2CDR > WAV > FLAC

6/25/92 Moderna Museet, Skeppsholmen: Stockholm, Sweden
    Source: Aiwa CM30 > Sony WM-D6 > ANA1 > DAT1 32khz
    Transfer: DA-20 > Monster coax > DiO 2496 > Soundforge 6.0 (resample to 44.1) > CDWave > FLAC

6/26/92 Roskilde Festival-Roskilde, Denmark
    **FILLER to 3/26/94**
    Source: Sony ECM-155 (x2) -> Denon DTR-80p
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(2) 48khz -> FLAC
    CDWave -> FLAC

7/19/92 Shoreline Amphitheater: Mountain View, CA (Lollapalooza)
    Source: Unknown microphones > unknown recorder > analog? > CD-R(1) > dEQ > SHN
    Equipment: LG CD-RW CED-8080b IDE (11X Digtial Audio Extraction) > Exact Audio Copy V0.85 > Sound Forge XP Studio 5.0 > MKW Audio Compression Tool Kit

7/21/92 UBC Thunderbird Stadium: Vancouver, BC
    Source: PC62 > wm-d3
    Lineage: cassette master > EQ > CDR > .flac
    cass>cdr transfer: Denon DRM-500 > Sentrek 12 band EQ > SoundBlaster 16 > WaveLab 4.0 dEQ cdr>. Flac

7/22/92 Kitsap County Fairgrounds: Bremerton, WA (Lollapalooza Tour)
    Source: Sonic Studios DSM6p> Sony WM-D6
    Transfer: ANA-M>DAT C1>CDR2(permavine)>EAC secure mode>MKW tool>SHN

7/29/92 Blossom Music Center:Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Source: unknown mics > sony wm-d6 >ana-m>cdr > dEdit > dEQ >cdr

8/04/92 SPAC: Saratoga Springs, NY
    Source: Sony PC-62 > Sony WM-D3 > analog(unknown gen) > DAT >
    CDR > dEdit > SHN

8/07/92 Great Woods: Mansfield, MA
    Source: Sony ECM-909a -> Sony WM-D3
    Lineage: ANA(M) -> DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 -> CDWave -> FLAC

8/8/92 Great Woods: Boston, MA (Lollapalooza)
    Source: unknown microphones > unknown recorder > analog (unknown gen) > remastered w/ realtime sound processor “Clean” > cdr

8/12/92 Waterloo Village: Stanhope, NJ (Lollapalooza)
    Source:unknown microphones > unknown recorder > analog? > CD-R(1) > dEQ > SHN
    CD > dEQ > SHN: Rick Bendes (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:rarepj@hotmail.com">rarepj@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->, http://www.pearljamshn.com)
    Equipment: LG CD-RW CED-8080b IDE (11X Digtial Audio Extraction) > Exact Audio Copy V0.85 > Sound Forge XP Studio 5.0 > MKW Audio Compression Tool Kit

8/14/92 Lake Fairfax Park: Reston, VA
    Source: Unknown Aud > Cass > DAT(?) > CDR
    Transfer: CDR > PlexWriter PX-W1610A (Offset +69) > EAC v0.9pb11 >
    WAV > mkwACT v0.97beta1 > SHN

8/20/92 Lakewood Amphitheater: Atlanta Georgia
    "Lollapalooza Festival"
    Source: built-in condenser microphone > Panasonic analog walkman

8/22/92 Bicentennial Park Grounds: Miami, USA.- "Lollapalooza Festival”
    Source: CDR > Wave > FLAC Frontend (8 level)
    (Disc was from a 3 disc box set named “Lollapalooza Tour Festival '92.)

8/25/92 Blockbuster Pavilion: Charlotte, NC
    Source: unknown mic > unknown recorder > analog (3rd or 4th gen) >
    dEdit > dEQ > CDR > SHN

8/28/92 Harriet Island: St. Paul, MN (Lollapalooza)
    Source: Sony FaaLT > Aiwa HSJ470 > dat > cdr > dEQ > cdr (Perma-Tree Source) > flac

8/29/92 Alpine Valley: East Troy, WI
    Source: SM-98 > Sony WM-D6 > cass > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC

9/08/92 Desert Sky Pavilion: Phoenix, AZ
    Source: PZM -> Sony WM-D6
    Generation: ANA(1) -> DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> Soundforge 6.0 (resample to 44.1) ->

9/12/92 Irvine Meadows: Irvine, CA (Lollapalooza)
    Source: Unknown Microphones > Unknown Recorder > Cass (Unknown Gen.) > DAT > CDR > dEQ > CDR
    9/13/92 Irvine Meadows: Irvine, CA
    Source: unknown mic > unknown recorder > analog(unknown gen) > DAT > DAT >
    DAT > dEdit > FLAC
    DAT>FLAC: M1 > Core Sound 7 pin > Delta Dio 2496 > CEP
    (resample, corrected tape speed) >cdwave > flac 1.1.0

09/20/92 Warren G. Magnuson Park: Seattle, WA
    Source: Bootleg CD: 'Seattle Jammin' (source unknown) > CDR > EAC > SHN

09/26/92 Andrew's Amphitheater: Honolulu, Hawaii
    Source: Soundboard > DAT
    (Only first 7 songs)
    2nd Source
    Best Source Source: Soundboard > DAT
    (This is a complete version for this show, surfaced May 2004.)

SV062 - "THE ISLE OF BOOM"
    Source: soundboard > ? > dat > flac > wav > dEdit > flac (four spots of diginoise patched with soundboard > ?-m > analog (2nd gen) > dEQ > dat > cdr)

09/27/92 Baldwin School Gymnasium: Maui, HI
    SOUNDCHECK
    Source: 4th generation Video -> DAT-M 48khz -> FLAC
    (FILLER ON 2/20/98 SOUNDCHECK DISC)

11/01/92 Shoreline Amphitheatre: Mountain View, CA
    Bridge School Benefit
    Source: Soundboard

11/01/92 Shoreline Amphitheatre: Mountain View, CA
    Bridge School Benefit
    Source: Neumann KM47 > unknown DAT > dEQ > CD (first two minutes of show is sourced from 2nd gen Hi-Fi VHS > CD and "Summer of 92" boot)

12/31/92 The Academy: New York, NY
    SV010 - "JAM LIKE HELL II"
    Source: Core Sound Binaurals > Sony TCD-D3 > dat > cdr > dEdit > dEQ > shn > cdr ("Goin' Down" from "Deep Through the Years" liberated bootleg) > flac

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    1/12/93 Eddie Vedder w/The Doors
    Century Plaza Hotel: Los Angeles, CA
    Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony
    Lineage: SBD>>>SilverCD>>>Soundforge7.0b>>>WAV>>>FLAC

5/13/93 San Francisco –Slims Show
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM6) > Sony WM-D6
    Equipment: HPcd16F > EAC09pb > mkw v0.97

5/13/93 Slim's-San Francisco, CA
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM6) -> Sony WM-D6
    SOUNDCHECK
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM6) -> Sony WM-D6 -> ANA(M) -> DAT(c)48khz -> FLAC

6/27/93 Isle of Calf Festival (Kalvoya): Oslo, Norway
    Source: Sony ECM T-140 (x2) > Sony TCD-D7 > CDR > EAC >
    WAV > mkwACT > SHN

6/28/93 Sjöhistoriska Museet: Stockholm, Sweden
    (Opening for Neil Young)
    Source: Marantz EM8 > Sony WM-D6 > ANA-M > DAT1 32khz

6/30/93 Jäähalli: Helinksi, Finland
    Source: ECM144 > d6-M > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC

7/02/93 Stadio Bentegodi-Verona, Italy
    (Supporting U2)
    Source: Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D3 > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC

7/02/93 Stadio Bentegodi: Verona, Italy
    Source: Sonic Studios -> Sony TCD-D7
    Lineage: DAT(c) 32khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> SF 6.0 -> CDWave -> FLAC

7/03/93 Stadio Bentegodi: Verona, Italy
    Source: Sonic Studios -> Sony TCD-D7
    Lineage: DAT(c) 32khz -> FLAC

7/06/93 Stadio Flaminio: Rome, Italy
    Generation: CAS-M > DAT-M > DAT-C @ 48khz > FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 > Monster coax > Nomad Jukebox 3 (coax mod) > CEP 2.0 (44.1 resample, dEQ) > CD Wave > FLAC

7/7/93 Stadio Flaminio:Rome, Italy
    Generation: CAS-M > DAT-M > DAT-C @ 48khz > FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 > Monster coax > Nomad Jukebox 3 (coax mod) > CEP 2.0 (44.1 resample, dEQ) > CD Wave > FLAC

7/10/93 Slane Castle: Dublin, Ireland
    (Supporting Van Morrison and Neil Young)

7/11/93 Finsbury Park: London, England
    Source: ECM-909> Sony WM-D6 >DAT>CDR>dEQ>CDR

7/13/93 Brixton Academy: London, England
    Source: Sony ECM-909a > Sony WM-D6

7/14/93 Brixton Academy: London, England
    Source: Bootleg 'Brixton' (sourced from ECM909>D6)

7/16/93 Sportspaleis Ahoy: Rotterdam, Holland
    Source: Sony ECM-909a> Sony WM-D6 > DAT > CDR > CDR > EAC > WAV > mkwACT > SHN

7/16/93 Sportspaleis Ahoy: Rotterdam, Holland
    Source: um > d6-M > cass > DAT > CDR > dED > CDR > FLAC

7/16 & Sportspaleis Ahoy: Rotterdam, Holland
    7/17-1993 Source: FM > DAT-M > DAT > CDR > CDR > Weed CDR >
    EAC > WAV > Sound Forge 5.0b > dED (Channel Swap) > MKW > SHN
    A mix of songs from 7/16/93 and 7/17/93 shows, NOT from Boot CD!
    * Minor digi-noise at start of 'Alive

7/18/93 Paradiso: Amsterdam, Holland
    Source: Realistic > Sony WM-D6 > ANA1 > DAT-C > CDRx > FLAC

8/14/93 Gimli Motorsport Park: Gimli, Manitoba
    Source: ? > cass-M > cass > cass > DAT > CDR > dED > CDR > FLAC

8/14/93 Gimli Motorsport Park: Gimli, Manitoba
    Mix: 2 unknown dat>shn (complete show)

8/18/93 CNE Stadium: Toronto, ON
    Source: Sony ECM-909 > Sony WM-D3 > ANA-M > DAT > CDR > FLAC

9/04/93 B.C. Place: Vancouver, British Columbia
    source: PC62 > wm-d3
    lineage: cassette master > EQ > CDR > .flac
    Cass>cdr transfer: Denon DRM-500 > Sentrek 12 band EQ > SoundBlaster 16 > WaveLab 4.0 dEQ cdr>.wav rip via EAC.wav>.flac encoding via FLAC frontend

9/5/93 Gorge Amphitheater: George, WA
    Source:Sonic Studios > unknown DAT recorder > DAT
    Equip: Sony DTC-A6 > Digital Coax > Dio2448 > CDWave > MKW (No DAE)

9/6/93 Portland Meadows Race Track: Portland, OR
    Source: SS > unknown DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR
    Transfer: CDR > PlexWriter 12/4/32S > EAC > shorten32
    (Rockin' in the Free World is missing from this recording)

10/27/93 The Catalyst: Santa Cruz, CA
    Source: Sony ECM-909 > Sony WM-D3 > cass > DAT > CDR > SHN

10/28/93 Warfield Theater: San Francisco, CA
    Source:Sonic Studios > Sony WM-D6 > CD-R
    Equipment: Sony CDU571-Q 16X IDE > Easy CD Creator > MKW SHN

10/30/93 SJSU Events Center: San Jose, CA
    Source: Core Sounds > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT > CDR > FLAC

10/31/93 Greek Theater: Berkeley, CA
    Source: Sony ECM-909 > Sony WM-D3 > CD > WAV > SHN:
    Equipment: Sony CDU571-Q 16X IDE > EAC v0.85 > MKW SHN

11/02/93 Civic Theatre: San Diego, CA
    Generation: ANA(x) -> DAT-M 48khz -> FLAC
    (resample to 44.1) -> FLAC frontend -> FLAC

11/03/93 Civic Theatre: San Diego, CA
    Source: bootleg CD: 'Indian Summer' (source unknown) > CDR > CDR > EAC > WAV > mkwACT > SHN

11/5/93 Empire Polo Fields: Indio, CA
    Source: Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D7 Sonic Studios >
    Sony TCD-D7 (30' back from left PA) > DAT-M > DAT1 48khz

SV022 - "SHOE THE SHOELESS"
    Source: 2-source mix: [soundboard > dat > "Dedicated to the Motherf***kers" boot > dEdit] + [Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D7 > dat-2 > cdr > dEdit] > shn > flac

11/06/93 Mesa Amphitheatre: Mesa, AZ
    Source: Sonic Studios > DAT-C 48khz > CDR> dEQ > CDRx > FLAC

11/09/93 Convention Exhibition Hall: Albuquerque, NM
    Source: Sonic Studios > unknown dat (master) > dat > cdr > eac > wav > flac

11/11/93 Super Pit-University of North Texas: Denton, TX
    Source: Sony ECM-155 > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT > CDR > FLAC

11/12/93 Moody Coliseum- Southern Methodist University: Dallas, TX
    Source: Core Sound Binurals > DAR-100 > DAT-C? > dEDIT >dEQ > CD-R Master > EAC > .wav > .flac

11/12/93 Moody Coliseum- Southern Methodist University: Dallas, TX
    Source: Sonic Studios DSM6 > Casio DA-R100 > dEDIT > dEQ > cdr

11/16/93 UNO Lakefront Arena: New Orleans, LA
    Bootleg CD: 'The Kids Are Alright' (sourced from SS>D3, missing "Last Exit" and Vedder-rant before "Sonic Reducer")

11/17/93 UNO Lakefront Arena: New Orleans, LA
    Source: Sonic Studios -> Sony WM-D6

11/19/93 UNO Lakefront Arena: New Orleans, LA
    Source: Sonic Studios > Sony WM-D6 > DAT3 > CDR > SHN

11/20/93 Stephen F. Austin Arena: Nacogdoches,TX
    Source: Uknown Mics > SonyWM-GX90(master) > DAT2 > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC

11/24/93 Century II: Wichita, KS
    Source: Bootleg CD: 'World Jam' (sourced from SS>D3) > EAC > FLAC

11/30/93 The Aladdin Theatre: Las Vegas, NV
    Source: Sonic Studios -> Sony WM-D6
    Lineage: ANA(M) -> DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 -> FLAC

12/01/93 The Aladdin Theatre: Las Vegas, NV.
    Bootleg CD: 'Hallucinogenic Recipe' (SS>D6 source, missing "Release", "Go", "Blood", "Alive", and "Footsteps")

12/01/93 The Aladdin Theatre: Las Vegas, NV.
    Source II: Source: Sonic Studios -> Sony TCD-D3
    Lineage: DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC

12/02/93 Lawlor Athletic Events Center:Reno, NV
    Source: Marcsounds?? (or CSB) -> Sony TCD-D3
    Generation: DAT-M -> DAT-2 48khz

12/07/93 Seattle Center Arena: Seattle, WA
    Source: SS > Sony WM-D3 > dEQ > 2CDR > mkwACT > .shn

12/08/93 Seattle Center Arena: Seattle, WA
    Source: Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D3 > Bootleg CD: 'Home' > CDR > EAC > WAV >
    mkwACT > SHN

12/09/93 Seattle Center Arena: Seattle, WA
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM3) -> Sony TCD-D3
    Lineage: DAT(1) 48khz -> FLAC

3/6/94 Paramount Theater: Denver, CO
    Source: Video Hi8 (Only known source)
    Transfer: Hi8 MASTER > Sony DCR-TRV350 > Firewire >
    DV/48KHz PCM > dED > dEQ > CDWAVE > FLAC

3/7/94 Paramount Theater: Denver, CO
    Source: Video Hi8
    Transfer: Hi8 MASTER > Sony DCR-TRV350 > Firewire >
    DV/48KHz PCM > dED > dEQ > CDWAVE > FLAC

3/9/94 Civic Center, Pensacola, Florida
    (Rock for Choice Benefit)
    SV030 - "Break the Chains"
    Source: Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D3 > dat > cdr > dEdit > shn > flac

3/10/94 Chicago Stadium: Chicago, IL
    SV021-"LAST NIGHT"
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM3) > Sony TCD-D3 > dEQ > cdr > flac

3/13/94 New Regal Theatre: Chicago, IL
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM3) > Sony TCD-D3 > DAT >
    dEdit > dEQ > CDR > FLAC

3/14/94 Fox Theatre: St. Louis, MO
    Source: Realistic lavalier mics > Sony WM-D6
    Lineage: cassette master > DAT > DAT > CDR > SHN

3/15/94 Fox Theater: St. Louis, MO
    Source: VHS (only known source) > Remastered w/Cool Edit Pro > 2CDR >
    mkwACT > .shn

3/17/94 Elliot Hall: Purdue University: West Lafayette, IN
    Source: unknown mics -> DAT
    Generation: DAT(M) -> ???? -> ANA(3?) -> DAT 48khz -> FLAC

3/17/94 Elliot Hall: Purdue University: West Lafayette, IN
    (SOLO DISC): Source: Sony PC-62 -> Sony WM-D3
    Generation: ANA(2) -> DAT(M) 48khz -> FLAC

3/20/94 Crisler Arena: Ann Arbor, MI
    Source: CSB > TCD-D7 > dEDIT > dEQ > CD-R

3/26/94 Murphy Athletic Center: Murfreesboro, TN
    Source: Aiwa mic -> Aiwa HS-J360 (recorded on stage)
    Generation: ANA(1) -> DAT(M) 44.1khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> Dio 2496 -> CEP 2.1 -> CDWave -> FLAC

3/28/94 Bayfront Amphitheatre: Miami, FL
    SV015-“STORMIN’ THE BAY”
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM-6P) > Denon DTR-80p > DAT-M 48khz
    Transfer: DA-20 > Monster coax > DiO 2496 > Soundforge 6.0 > CDWave > FLAC

3/29/94 Bayfront Arena: St. Petersburg, Fl
    SV031- “Stare the Sun Down”
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM-6P) > Denon DTR-80P (5th row, right)
    dEQ > dEdit > shn > flac

2nd Source Bayfront Arena: St. Petersburg, FL
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM-6P) -> Denon DTR-80p
    Lineage: DAT master 48khz (last 3 songs in 32khz) -> FLAC

4/3/94 Fox Theatre: Atlanta, Ga.
    Source: “Fight For Your Cause” Boot

4/3/94 Fox Theater: Atlanta, GA
    SV016 - "ATLANTA^3"
    Show Source: Sony Australia promo cd > cdr > dEdit > dEQ > flac (cuts in promo cd patched with pre-FM (satellite) > dat1 > cdr1)
    Aftershow Source: FM > analog (unknown gen) > flac > dEdit > flac (cuts in first analog source patched with second analog source FM > analog (unknown gen) > cdr > dEdit)

4/3/94 Fox Theatre: Atlanta, Ga.
    Source: “DISSIDENT 3-DISC” Boot (Only Disc 1)
    (Found Additional Discs 2 & 3 via OINK)

4/6/94 Civic Center: Springfield, MA
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM-6) > Sony TCD-D3 > DAT1 32khz

4/8/94 MP3

4/10/94 Boston Garden: Boston, Ma
    Source: Custom Panasonic mics > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT1 48khz

4/12/94 Orpheum Theater: Boston, Ma
    Source: B&K4011 > dat > shn > dEQ > cdr (beginning of "Oceans" and "IGaF" from Sony ECM-144 > Sony TCD-D7 > dat-1 > cdr) > flac

4/17/94 Paramont Theater: New York City, NY
    Source: Liberated Bootleg (Last American Heroes) Original Silver Discs > Flac

07/94 Vitalogy Rough Mixes
    Sources: 01-15 SBD > DAT > ANA (>3?) > ? > CDR(2) > EAC > WAV > dED > FLAC
    16-17 More Nonsense Boot CD (silver) > EAC > WAV > FLAC

10/1/94 Bridge School Benefit: Mt View, Ca.
    Liberated bootleg "IN ROCK WE TRUST"

10/2/94 Bridge School Benefit: Mt View, Ca.
    Liberated bootleg "IN ROCK WE TRUST"

• Options
    1995 Chapters 2 Discs Various Tracks/Demos/Early Stuff

1/8/95 The Hideout: Seattle, WA
    Self-Pollution Radio Broadcast
    Source: Pre-FM > Unknown DAT > CDR > .wav > .flac
    Extracted to .wav with EAC V0.9 Beta 4
    Converted to .flac with flac.exe

1/8/95 Self Pollution Radio Broadcast
    (KTS 398 Liberated Bootleg)

1/14/95 Constitution Hall: Washington DC
    Source: [bootleg cd: "Boundless" > CDR > dEdit] +
    [bootleg cd: "Alive & Kickin '95" > CDR > dEQ] > dEQ > SHN

2/5/95 Moore Theatre: Seattle, Wa.
    Source: Original 'Piss Bottle Men' Silver (source unknown)

2/6/95 Moore Theater: Seattle, Washington
    Source: Liberated Bootleg "Act Of Love" (Source Unknown)
    Transfer: Boot CD > PlexTools Professional v2.12 > WAV > FLAC Frontend > FLAC
    (*Track 7 contains two separate tracks, Not For You is from the SNL Rehearsals
    Disc II, Tracks 7-11: Saturday Night Live Rehearsals, 4/14/94
    Disc II, Track 12: 5/20/92 Gas Works Park, Seattle, WA)

2/8/95 Adams Field House: Missoula, MT
    Source: CSB -> Sony TCD-D3

2/18/95 Izumity 21 (Sun Plaza): Sendai, Japan
    Source: Sony ECM-TS 120 -> Sony TCD-D7
    Lineage: DAT(c) 48khz -> dEdit -> dEQ -> FLAC

2/20/95 Budokan: Tokyo, Japan
    Source: Sony ECM-TS 120 -> Sony TCD-D7

2/21/95 Kosei Nenkin Kaikan: Osaka, Japan
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM-6P) > Denon DTR-80p > DAT1 48khz

2/26/95 Folk Arts Theater: Manila, Philippines
    Source: Realistic CTR-24 Cassette Master > cassette > cassette > DAT > .wav > .shn
    DAT > .wav > .shn
    Equipment: Archive-Python DDS DAT Drive > DAT2WAV > CEP (fade in/out) > CDWAVE > mkwACT

2/28/95 Hau Mark Indoor Stadium:Bangkok, Thailand
    Source: Sony ECM-939 > DAT > dEQ > CDr > WAV > SHN
    CRr > WAV was done using EAC V0.9 beta 4
    WAV > SHN was done using mkw Audio Compression Toolkit

3/3/95 The Indoor Stadium: Singapore, Singapore
    Source: ECM-939 > DAT-M > DAT1 48khz
    Transfer: DA-20 > Monster coax > Dio 2496 > Soundforge 6.0 (resample to 44.1) > CDWave > FLAC

3/16/95 Flinders Park Tennis Centre: Melbourne, Australia
    Source: Sony PC-62 > Sony WM-D3 > cass-M > cass-2 > DAT-M
    Transfer: DAT-M > Archive Python DDS Drive > DAT2WAV 1.2 > WAV

3/17/95 Flinders Park Tennis Centre: Melbourne, Australia
    Source: Original Silvers > FLAC > CD

3/18/95 Sidney Myers Music Bowl: Melbourne, Australia
    Source: Sony PC-62 > Sony WM-D3 > cass-M > cass-2 > DAT-M
    Transfer: DAT-M > Archive Python DDS Drive > DAT2WAV 1.2 > WAV

3/22/95 Entertainment Centre: Brisbane, Australia
    Source: Sony TS-120 > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT > dEQ > CDR > SHN

6/16/95 Casper Events Center: Casper, WY
    Source: [Marcsounds>D7>DAT>CDR>dEQ]+>dEQ>SHN>FLAC

6/16/95 Casper Events Center: Casper, WY
    Source: [Marcsounds>D7>DAT>CDR>dEQ]+>dEQ>SHN>FLAC
    W/ SOUNDCHECK

6/19/95 Red Rocks Amphitheater: Morrison, CO
    Source: Core Sound > Sony TCD-D7 > CDR > EAC > WAV > mkwACT > SHN
    Note: - there is a flaw in 'Yellow Ledbetter' @ 4:17

6/19/95 Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Morrison, CO
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM6) -> Sony TCD-D7(mod2)
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(2) 48khz -> FLAC
    CDWave -> FLAC

6/20/95 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO Source: SS>D7(mod)>DAT>CDR]+[SS>D7>DAT>CDR]+[MS?>DTR- 80>DAT>cass>DAT>CDR]>EQ>CD>mkwACT>.shn

6/20/95 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
    Source: Sonic Studios[DSM6]>DAR100
    Taping Location: 20 ft. left of soundboard (general admission)
    Transfer info: Master DAT(48)>Sony 59ES>HHB CDR-850 via digital coax>
    CDR>EAC[secure]>flac[Level 8]

6/20/95 Red Rocks Amphitheater: Morrison, CO
    SV014 - "AJAMIMALA"
    Source: 3-source mix: [Sonic Studios > TCD-D7(mod) > dat > shn > dEQ] + [Sonic Studios > TCD-D7 > dat > cdr > shn > dEQ] + [MarcSounds? > Denon DTR-80 > dat > analog > dat > cdr > shn > dEQ] > dEQ > cdr > flac

6/22/95 Cal Expo Amphitheater: Sacramento, Ca Live/CD-R (2)

6/24/95 Golden Gate Park: Polo Fields, San Francisco, CA
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM6) -> Sony TCD-D7(mod2)
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(1) 48khz -> FLAC
    (Ed gets sick, Neil Young steps in.)

7/8/95 Marcus Amphitheatre: Milwaukee Wi.
    SV003 - "Cryptosporidium"
    Source: Core Sounds (16th row right) > Sony TCD-D7 > dEQ >dEQ>
    CD-R > Frontend> .flac

7/9/95 Marcus Amphitheatre, Milwaukee
    SV008 - "CRYPTOSPORIDIUM II (Maggot Brain)"
    Source: Core Sound Binaurals > Sony TCD-D7 (15th row, center) > dat >
    cdr > dEQ > cdr > flac
    The Frogs source: aud > dat-master > ? > cdr2 > shn > flac

7/11/95 Solider Field: Chicago, Il.
    Source: Core Sound Binaurals > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT-M > DAT1 48khz
    Transfer: Tascam DA-20 > Monster coax > DiO 2496 > Soundforge 6.0 (resample to 44.1) > CDWave > FLAC

7/11/95 Soldier Field: Chicago, IL
    Source: Boot CD-"Live at Soldier Field": MWFM (Red Robin) +
    "Animal" from MWFM > Q101 promo CD + Coresounds > Sony TCD-D7

Summer 95 Neil Young & Pearl Jam-The European Concerts
    Lineage: Original Silver Discs --> EAC -->FLAC frontend --> flac level 8
    Tracks 1-10 Recorded At The Pukkelpop Festival; Hasselt, Belgium
    Tracks 11 & 12 Recorded At The Residentzplatz; Salzbourg, Austria

8/25/95 Neil Young & Pearl Jam
    The Pukkelpop Festival; Hasselt, Belgium
    MD5>WAV>CD-R

9/13/95 Veterans Coliseum: Phoenix, AZ
    Source: Nakamichi CM700 -> Sony TCD-D7
    Lineage: DAT(2) 44khz -> FLAC

9/14/95 Pan American Center: Las Cruces, NM
    Source: Nakamichi CM700 -> Sony TCD-D7
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(2) 44.1khz -> FLAC

9/16/95 South Park Meadows: Austin, Texas
    Source: CSB > D7 (2nd clone DAT) > .wav > .shn

9/17/95 Tad Gormley Stadium: New Orleans, LA
    Source: CSB > TCD-D7 > DAT > CDR > dED > CDR > FLAC

11/1/95 Delta Center: Salt Lake City, UT
    “THE MONKEYWRENCH CHRONICLES VOL. I: RAGE"
    Source: dSBD > dat > cdr > flac

11/1/95 Delta Center: Salt Lake City, UT
    Source: Road Rage Bootleg
    Lineage: Original silvers>EAC>WAV>FLAC

11/2/95 Delta Center: Salt Lake City, UT
    "THE MONKEYWRENCH CHRONICLES VOL. II: ABANDON”
    Show Source: 2-source mix: [Mono FM (Monkeywrench radio) > dat > cdr] +
    [Nakamichi CM-700 + CP-701 > Sony TCD-D7 > dat-M > cdr1 > flac > .wav] > flac
    Aftershow Source: FM > analog > cdr > flac (various spots of static patched with FM
    dat > cdr)
    =====================
    Nakamichi Source Info
    =====================
    Location: first section back from the stage about 20 rows up, even with the PA
    Lineage: DAT master > CDR > .flac
    DAT>CDR Transfer: Sony DTC-75ES > M Audio Delta 24/96 > Steinberg WaveLab
    CDR>FLAC Transfer: EAC > FLAC frontend > .flac

11/4/95 Spartan Stadium: San Jose, CA.
    Source: Monkeywrench Radio broadcast
    Lineage: Silvers > CDr(1) > EAC > FLAC

11/06/95 San Diego Sports Arena: San Diego, CA
    SV055 - "THE MONKEYWRENCH CHRONICLES VOL. V: AVAIL"
    Source: Neumann KM-184 > Sonosax pre-amp > Sony D10 ProII (on 20' micstand, next to SBD cage) > DAT
    Transfer: DAT-M > Archive Python 01931 > DAT2WAV > WAV > dEQ > dED > CDWAV > FLAC
    (Intro music patched in from MWFM > DAT)
    This is direct from the DAT ; a zero-DAE seed.

11/06/95 San Diego Sports Arena: San Diego, CA
    Source 2 Source: nakamichi cm300(cp1) > sony tcd-d3

11/7/95 Sports Arena - San Diego, CA
    Source: Neumann KM-140s > HHB Pro 1 > dEdit > dEQ > CDR >
    Frontend > .flac

11/7/95 San Diego Sports Arena: San Diego, CA
    Show Source: 2-source mix: [Neumann KM-140 > HHb Pro 1 > dat > dEQ > dEdit >
    cdr > 44.1 kHz wav > 48 kHz wav > dEQ] + [MWFM > dat > 48kHz wav] >
    44.1 kHz wav > shn > flac

9/14/96 Showbox Theater: Seattle, WA
    Source: CSB > D7 > DAT > CDR > dEQ > CDR

9/16/96 Key Arena: Seattle, Wa.
    Source: Bootleg CD Dangerous Minds (AKG451+SS source) > CDR
    (Directly from the Silver Bootleg)

9/21/96 Maple Leaf Gardens: Toronto, Ontario
    SV004-"DIE TIE DIE"
    Source: Countryman Isomax II > Sony TCD-D7 (on 10' micstand just behind soundboard) > dat > cdr > dEQ > cdr > flac

9/22/96 John F. Savage Hall: Toledo, Ohio
    Source: Sonic Studios > Sony WM-D6

9/24/96 Columbia, Maryland
    Source: Core Sounds > Sony TCD-D8

9/26/96 Civic Center: Augusta, Maine
    Source: [unknown mics(CSB?) > DAT > CDR > dEdit] +
    [Sennheiser 441 > Sony WM-D3(master) > DAT
    CDR > dEQ > CDR > dEdit] > SHN

9/28/96 Downing Stadium (Randall's Island): New York, NY
    Source: Sony ECM-144 (x2) > Sony TCD-D8 > DAT > CDR > FLAC >
    CD>WAV>FLAC

9/29/96 Downing Stadium (Randall's Island): New York, NY
    Source:

10/1/96 Marine Midland Arena: Buffalo, NY
    Source: Bootleg CD "Eddie Who?" [Schoeps MK4/CMC6 >
    Sonosax pre-amp > Sony TCD-D10 II (mics on 8' stand)] >CDR > Frontend > .flac

10/2/96 Meadows Music Theatre: Hartford, CT
    "A Riot in the Meadows"
    Source: [ALD > DAT > bootleg CD > CDR1 > .WAV > dEdit] +
    [Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT1 > .WAV > dEdit] > SHN

10/2/96 Meadows Music Theatre: Hartford, CT
    Source: SBD->DAT (1st gen clone) @ 44.1 kHz
    Transfer: Tascam DA-20 mkII->Tascam HD-P2->Soundforge 6.0->
    CD Wave->mkwAct->.shn

10/04/96 Memorial Stadium: Charlotte, NC
    SV017 - "LITTLE WHITE LIES"
    Source: Countryman Isomax II > Sony TCD-D7 > dat > cdr > dEdit > dEQ >
    cdr > shn >flac

10/5/96 North Charleston Coliseum: Charleston, SC
    Source: Countryman Isomax II > Sony TCD-D7 > CDR > dEQ > CDR > SHN

10/7/96 Ft. Lauderdale Stadium: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM-6P) > Denon DTR-80p > DAT-M 48khz
    Transfer: DA-20 > Monster coax > DiO 2496 > Soundforge 6.0 > CDWave > FLAC

10/19/96 Bridge School Benefit: Mt. View, Ca.
    Source: Mix of Schoeps CMC64 > Aerco pre-amp > D7 > dED
    and PRO-SHOT video w/SBD audio (gen ?) > dED

10/20/96 Bridge School Benefit: Mt View, Ca.
    SOURCE: Schoeps CMC-441's > Lunatec V2 > Sony TCD-D10 Pro II >
    DATC? > CDR1 > EAC > SHN > WAV > dED > SHN

10/24/96 Millstreet Arena: Cork, Ireland
    Source: Core Sound Binaurals -> Sony TCD-D7

10/26/96 The Point Theatre: Dublin, Ireland
    Source: CSB > D8 > DAT > CDR > EQ > CDR > FLAC

10/28/96 Wembley Arena: London, England
    Source : Core Sounds > Sony TCD-D8
    Mastering : DAT > BBE 462 Sonic Maximizer > DOD 32 Band EQ > Sony 2000ES DAT > Marantz CDR > CD-R
    Conversion: CD-R > Plextor PlexWriter 12/4/32S > EAC* > flac 1.1.0 (Logs Included)
    *double extracted and verified

10/29/96 Wembley Arena: London, England
    Source: Countryman Isomax II > Sony TCD-D7 > CD-R > EAC > FLAC

11/01/96 Torwar: Warsaw, Poland
    Source: Core Sound Binaurals -> Sony TCD-D7
    Generation: DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC

11/3/96 Deutschlandhalle: Berlin, Germany
    Show Source: 98Rock Tampa Promo CD > CDR > dEdit > FLAC (cuts in Promo CD patched with pre-FM (satellite) > DAT-M > DAT2WAV)

11/4/96 Sporthalle: Hamburg, Germany
    Source: [unknown mic > unknown DAT(promo cd?) > CDR] +
    [Countryman Isomax II > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT > CDR] > SHN

11/6/96 RAI Parkhal: Amsterdam, Holland
    Archive-Python DDS DAT Drive > DAT2WAV > CEP (48kHz > 44.1 kHz, fade in/out) > CDWAVE > mkwACT
    Source: CMI II > D7 > DAT > .wav > .shnDAT > .wav > .shn

11/7/96 Le Zenith: Paris, France
    Source : Countryman Isomax II (hypercardioid) > Sony TCD-D7 DAT
    Mastering : Sony D7 DAT > BBE 462 Sonic Maximizer >
    DOD 32 Band EQ > Sony 2000ES DAT > Marantz CDR > CD-R
    Conversion: CD-R > Lite-On Combo LTC-48161H > EAC > flac 1.1.0 (Logs Included)

11/9/96 Hallenstadion: Zurich, Switzerland
    Source: Core Sounds > Sony TCD-D8 > CDR

11/12/96 Palaeur: Rome Italy
    Source : Core Sounds > Sony TCD-D8 > dat > ? > cdr > EAC (wav) > dEdit > dEQ > flac
    Notes: Distant/muddy sound, this is definitely for "collectors only"
    11/13/96 Forum: Milan, Italy
    Source : Countryman Isomax II > Sony TCD-D7 > 2 CD-R >
    EAC V0.9b4 > WAV > mkwact > shn

11/15/96 Sports Hall: Prague, Czech Republic:
    Source: CSB? > D7 > DAT > .wav > .shn

11/17/96 Sports Hall: Budapest, Hungary
    Source: bic-mic > Sony walkman (inside soundcage) > ANALOG > 2CDR >
    mkwACT > .shn

11/21/96 Sports Palace: Barcelona, Spain
    Source: Countryman Isomax II (hypercardioid) -> Sony TCD-D7 (~5' from left PA)
    Lineage: D7 -> DAT(M) -> BBE 462 Sonic Mazimizer -> DOD 32 Band EQ ->
    Sony DTC-2000ES -> DAT(c) 48khz
    DAT>FLAC Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> SF 6.0 ->
    CDWave -> FLAC

11/22/96 Anoeta Velodrome: San Sebastian, Spain
    Source : Countryman Isomax II (hypercardioid) > Sony TCD-D7 DAT
    Mastering : Sony D7 DAT > BBE 462 Sonic Maximizer >
    DOD 32 Band EQ > Sony 2000ES DAT > Marantz CDR > CD-R
    Conversion: CD-R > Lite-On Combo LTC-48161H > EAC > flac 1.1.0

11/24/96 Dramatico: Cascais, Portugal
    Source: Core Sound Binaurals > Sony TCD-D7 > dat > cdr

11/25/96 Dramatico: Cascais, Portugal
    Source: Core Sound Binaurals > Sony TCD-D7 > ? > CDR(2) > EAC v.9b4 > FLAC

• Options
    pearljim wrote:
    Yeah I asked that question in the technical board :) thanks. Is Apple Lossless something you have to download? I have just started to convert shows from FLAC to AIFF whenver I can with a program called Switch.

Basically you have to go from FLAC->AIFF->AAC or MP3 or Apple Lossless.

You bring the AIFF file into iTunes and then convert to one of those three. iTunes will convert to any of those three. You can change the type in the Preferences->Advanced->Importing.
  • Options
    6/8/97 Ed Vedder & Mike McCready
    Tibetan Freedom Concert: Randall’s Island-NY

11/12/97 The Catalyst: Santa Cruz, CA
    Source: Schoeps CCM-4 > Aerco pre-amp > Sony TCD-D100 (floor)

11/14/97 Oakland Stadium: Oakland, CA
    (Opened For Rolling Stones)
    Source : Schoeps CCM-4 > Sonosax pre-amp > Sony TCD-D100 > dEQ > CD-R

11/15/97 Oakland Stadium: Oakland, CA
    Source: Schoeps>DAT>CDR>EAC>FLAC

11/18/97 Oakland Stadium: Oakland, CA
    Source: DAUD > DAT > CD-R > CD > WAV > SHN

11/19/97 Oakland Stadium: Oakland, CA
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM6) -> SBM-1 -> Sony TCD-D8
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(c) 44.1khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 -> FLAC frontend -> FLAC

1998 “''Yield Radio Special''
    Source: Silver Bottom, Original Pearl Jam Canada ''YIELD Radio Special'' CD
    > EAC > WAV > MKWACT > FLAC

1/31/98 Monkeywrench Radio: Seattle, WA. Special Broadcast/CD-R

1/31/98 Monkeywrench Radio: Seattle, WA
    (4-Disc) Source: pre-FM SBD -> satellite -> Tascam DA-P1
    Lineage: DAT(2) 48khz -> FLAC

2/20/98 Alexander M. Baldwin Amphitheatre: Maui, HI
    SOUNDCHECK
    Source: Marc Sounds -> Sony TCD-D8
    Generation: DAT-M -> DAT(2) 48khz -> FLAC
    (FILLER: 09-27-92 Baldwin School Gymnasium: Maui, HI SOUNDCHECK)
    (FILLER: 07-18-98 Rose Garden Arena: Portland, OR SOUNDCHECK)

2/20/98 Alexander Baldwin Amphitheatre: Maui, HI
    Source: Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT1 32khz

2/20/98 Alexander Baldwin Amphitheatre: Maui, HI
    2ND Source SV027 - "WE CAME FROM THE OCEAN"
    Source: 2-source mix: [Sennheiser MKE2002 > Sony TCD-D8 > dat-1 > shn] + [Nakamichi 300 (shotguns) > unknown pre-amp > Sony TCD-D7 > dEQ > CDR] > dEQ > shn > flac
    Soundcheck Source: Marc Sounds > Sony TCD-D8 > dat > cdr > flac

3/2/98 Melbourne Park: Melbourne, Australia
    Source: Countryman Isomax II -> Sony TCD-D100 (2' from stage/stacks,
    front barricade, left side)
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(1) 44khz -> FLAC

3/3/98 Melbourne Park: Melbourne, Australia
    Source: CountryMan Isomax II > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT
    Transfer: DAT-C (2) > Archive Python DDS Drive > DAT2WAV 1.2 > WAV
    (Fade In/Out, Normalize) > CDWav > FLAC

3/5/98 Melbourne Park: Melbourne, Australia Live/CD-R

3/5/98 Melbourne Park: Melbourne, Australia
    SV042 - "PEOPLE OF THE SEA"
    Source: Sony Music Australian promo > cdr > dEdit > cdr (first 1.5 minutes from webcast > dat > cdr) > flac

3/7/98 Thebarton Oval: Adelaide, Australia
    Source : Core Sounds Binaurals > Sony TCD-D7 > DAT > CD-R
    Conversion: CD-R > Plextor PlexWriter 12/4/32S > EAC* > flac 1.1.0 (Logs Included)

3/7/98 Thebarton Oval: Adelaide, Australia
    Source: Core Sound Binaurals -> Sony TCD-D7 (FOB, to the side)

3/9/98 Sydney Entertainment Centre: Sydney, Australia
    Source : Core Sounds Binaurals > Sony TCD-D8 > DAT > CD-R

3/11/98 Entertainment Centre: Sydney, Australia
    SV009 - "WAVES"
    Source: Countryman Isomax II > Sony TCD-D100 > dat > dEdit > cdr > flac
    MTV Awards Filler Source: "Jeremy Live" liberated boot > cdr > flac

5/07/98 ARO.space: Seattle, WA
    Source: BIC mic -> Panasonic walkman
    Generation: ANA(1) -> DAT-M 48khz -> FLAC

6/20/98 Washington-Grizzly Stadium:Missoula, MT
    Source: AKG 460b + ck63 -> Beyer MV-100 -> Sony TCD-D8
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC
    (resample to 44.1) -> FLAC

6/21/98 The Canyons: Park City, UT
    2 source mix: [Schoeps MK5(card) -> Rmod -> SBM-1 -> Sony TCD-D7 -> DAT (2nd row right)] +
    [Nakamichi CM700 -> Sony TCD-D8 -> DAT (2nd row left)] => mixed via Pro-Tools => DAT(c)
    Lineage: DAT(c) 44khz -> FLAC

6/23/98 Fiddlers Green Ampitheater: Englewood, CO
    Source: Schoeps MK5 (cardioid) > R-Mod > Sony SBM-1 > D7 + Nakamichi 700 > SonyTCD-D8 > cd-r > wav > flac.

6/24/98 Rushmore Civic Center Arena: Rapid City, SD
    Source: Sony ECM-MS907 -> Sony WM-D6
    Generation: ANA(M) -> DAT(c) 44.1khz -> FLAC

6/26/98 Alpine Valley: East Troy, Wisconsin
    Source: 2 Source Mix: [Shure SM-98 > Sony TCD-D7] +
    [Sonic Studios (DSM6L) > PA-6LC3 > Sony TCD-D8] >
    CDR > Frontend > .flac

6/27/98 Alpine Valley: East Troy, WI
    SV025 - "ESCAPE FROM WISCONSIN"
    Source: 2-source mix: [AKG 393b's > Crown PH-1 > M1 (sec. 212, row 14) > dat-m > dEQ > cdr] + [Sonic Studios (DSM-6) > Sony TCD-D7 (lawn stacks) > dat > cdr]
    > dEQ > shn > flac

6/29/98 The United Center: Chicago, IL
    Source: Shure SM-98 -> 94A1670 -> Sony TCD-D7 (Sec. 4, row 4, seat 7)
    Generation: DAT-M -> DAT-1 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 (resample to 44.1) -> CDWave -> FLAC frontend -> FLAC

6/29/98 The United Center: Chicago, IL
    SV007 - "PLAYGROUND"
    Source: AKG 391b & CK63 (hyper) > Sony SBM-1 > Sony PCM-M1
    (Sec.112, row 11) > dEQ > cdr > flac

6/30/98 Target Center: Minneapolis, MN
    SV006-"SIGNIFICANCE"
    Source: AKG 391b + CK63 (hyper) > Sony SBM-1 > Sony PCM-M1 (Sec. 111, Row 4) > dEQ > cdr > flac

7/2/98 Riverport Amphitheater: Maryland Heights, MO
    SV065 - "CHANGES"
    3-source matrix:
    [SBD (mono) -> ALD -> SBM-1 -> D8 -> DAT(M) -> FLAC -> .wav] +
    [Schoeps CCM4s -> Aerco -> SBM-1 -> D100 (20th row center) -> DAT(1) -> FLAC -> .wav] + [AKG460b + ck8 (shotgun) -> EAA-PSP3 -> DTR-80P -> D7 (33rd row center) -> DAT(1) -> FLAC -> .wav -> dEQ] => FLAC
    DAT>FLAC transfers: DA20mkII -> Audiophile 2496 -> Soundforge ->
    FLAC frontend -> .flac

7/3/98 Sandstone Amphitheater: Bonner Springs, KS
    SV064 - "LIGHTNING UP THE DARKNESS"
    Source: Schoeps CCM-4 > Aerco pre-amp > Sony SBM-1 > Sony TCD-D100
    (16th row, right/center) > dat > cdr > dEdit > dEQ > flac

7/3/98 Sandstone Amphitheatre: Bonner Springs, KS
    Source: Schoeps CCM4s -> Aerco -> SBM-1 -> Sony TCD-D100 (16th row, right/center)
    Generation: DAT-M -> DAT(1) 48khz -> FLAC
    (resample to 44.1) -> FLAC

7/5/98 Reunion Arena: Dallas, TX
    Source: CSC > Sony TCD-D8 > DAT (24th Row, Left)
    (48KHz -> 44.1KHz, Fade In/Out, Clap Removal) > CDWav > FLAC

7/7/98 Tingley Coliseum: Albuquerque, NM
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM6) -> PA-6LC -> Sony WM-D6 (approx 50' from left PA)
    Generation: ANA(1) -> DAT(M) 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> Soundforge 6.0 (resample to 44.1) ->

7/8/98 Veterans Memorial Coliseum: Phoenix, AZ
    Source: AKG 460b+ck63 -> Beyer MV-100 -> Sony TCD-D8
    Generation: DAT(2) 48khz -> FLAC

7/10/98 Cox Arena: San Diego, CA
    (mix) Source: AKG460b + CK63 > Beyer pre-amp > Sony TCD-D8 > DAT (4th Row, right)
    Conversion: WAV > Adobe Audition 1.0 (48KHz -> 44.1KHz, Fade In/Out) >
    CDWav > FLAC
    2nd Source: 2 source mix:
    [Schoeps CCM4->Aerco->SBM-1->Sony TCD-D8 (right lower lodge, FOB)->DAT(1)- >CDR(1)->FLAC->.wav] +
    [Schoeps MK5(card)->R-mod->SBM-1->Sony TCD-D8 (right lower lodge, FOB)- >DAT(M)->CDR(2)->FLAC->.wav] => FLAC

7/11/98 Thomas & Mack Center: Las Vegas, NV
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM6) -> Sony TCD-D100
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(1) 44.1 khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 ->
    CDWave -> FLAC

7/13/98 The Forum: Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Source: ALD > Unknown DAT
    Transfer: Unknown DAT -> Unknown Transfer to CD -> EAC -> FLAC Frontend > .flac

7/13/98 The Forum: Inglewood, CA
    (mix) Source: [ALD->DAT] +[AKG 460b+ck63->Beyer MV-100->D8->DAT(c)48khz] -> FLAC
    Transfer (AKG): DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 -> CDWave -> FLAC

7/14/98 The Forum: Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Source: ALD > Unknown DAT
    Transfer: Unknown DAT -> Unknown Transfer to CD -> EAC -> FLAC Frontend > .flac

2nd source: The Forum: Inglewood, CA
    (mix) Source: [ALD->DAT] +[AKG 460b+ck63->Beyer MV-100->D8(6th row, left)- >DAT(3)48khz] => FLAC
    Transfer (AKG): DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> SF 6.0

7/16/98 Arco Arena: Sacramento, CA
    (mix) Source: Mix of Schoeps CCM4 > Aerco > D100 + Schoeps MK4 > VMS02IB >
    SBM-1 > D8
    Conversion: Master DATs > AMIII > ProTools > CDR (1st burn) >
    Toast Audio Extractor (double-extracted, verified bit identical) > .shn

7/18/98 Rose Garden Arena: Portland, OR
    Source: Nakamichi CM700 -> Denon DTR-80p (11th row)
    Generation: DAT(M) -> DAT(2) 44.1khz -> FLAC

2nd Source: Source: [Nak700 > DTR80P] + [SBD (mono) > ALD > DAT] => CDR
    (mix) Lineage: CDR > CDR > .flac
    cdr>.flac transfer: EAC > FLAC frontend > flac

7/18/98 SOUNDCHECK
    Generation: ANA(M) -> DAT(M) -> EQ -> DAT(2) 48khz -> FLAC
    Transfer: DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 -> (resample to 44.1)
    -> FLAC frontend -> FLAC
    (FILLER ON 2/20/98 SOUNDCHECK DISC)

7/21/98 Memorial Stadium: Seattle, WA
    Source: Schoeps CCM4s -> Aerco -> SBM-1 -> Sony PCM-M1
    Lineage: DAT(c) 44khz -> FLAC

7/22/98 Memorial Stadium: Seattle, Washington
    SBD From Bootleg CD "Home Free"

8/17/98 Deer Creek: Indianapolis, In.
    Source: MarcSounds > Sony TCD-D100 (FOB 7th row center)
    Generation: DAT(M) 48kHz > FLAC
    Transfer: Sony PCM-R300 > ZNP6 > CEPv2.1 @ 48 kHz (fades, resample, normalize) > CDWave > FLAC8

8/18/98 Breslin Student Events Center: East Lansing, MI, USA
    Source: Core Sound (mod.box) > PCM-M1 (11th row floor, center)
    Lineage: DAT(M) 48khz -> DATC -> SoundForge 6.0 (Resampling) -> FLAC
    Transfer: PCM-M1 -> 7pin-to-coax -> DiO 2496 -> EAC -> FLAC
    Transfer: DAT Master -> DAT -> CD -> EAC -> FLAC Frontend > .flac

8/20/98 Molson Centre: Montreal, Quebec
    Source: Sanken COS-11 -> Sony TCD-D8

8/22/98 Molson Park: Barrie, Ontario
    Source: [Sonic Studios(DSM-13)>Sony PCM-M1]+[CSB>Sony TCD-D8] > cdr
    >WAV>SHN: Toshiba SD-M1502 > EAC09 > mkw

8/23/98 The Palace: Auburn Hills, MI
    Source: Neumann KM140s -> Aerco -> Casio DA-7
    (Row 25, Sec. A, direct line with right stacks)

8/25/98 Star Lake Amphitheatre: Pittsburgh, PA Live/Unknown Source

8/26/98 Blossom Music Center: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
    SV034 - "My City Was Gone"
    Source: 2-source mix: [Schoeps CMC6 + MK4 > Sonosax pre-amp > Sony SBM-1 > Sony TCD-D8 (first song: Sonic Studios DSM13 > PA-6LC > Sony PCM-M1)] +
    [unknown source] > cdr > flac
    Soundcheck Source: Sonic Studios DSM13 > PA-6LC > Sony PCM-M1 > cdr > flac

8/29/98 Blockbuster Music Entertainment Centre: Camden, NJ
    Source: Schoeps MK4s -> VMSO2IB -> SBM-1 -> Sony TCD-D100 (15th row)
    Lineage: DAT(3) 48khz -> FLAC

8/31/98 Raleigh, NC: Walnut Creek Ampitheater
    Source: Oade mini mics > Sony TCD-D7 (FOB) > CDR > WAV > FLAC

9/1/98 Lakewood Amphitheatre: Atlanta, GA
    Source: 2-source mix: [AKG 414TLII > Oade M248 pre-amp > Sony SBM-1 > Sony TCD-D8 > dat > cdr > dEdit > cdr] + [Sonic Studios >
    Sony TCD-D7 > dat > cdr] > dEQ > shn > flac

9/3/98 Birmingham-Jefferson Coliseum: Birmingham, AL
    "DUELING GUITARS"
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM6) > Sony TCD-D100 > DAT1 48khz

9/4/98 Bi-Lo Center: Greenville, SC
    SV005-"CLEANSE"
    Source: Neumann KM-184 > Aerco pre-amp > Sony TCD-D8 (FOB)
    > dEdit > cdr > flac

9/6/98 Thompson-Boling Arena: Knoxville, TN
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM-6S) -> PA-6LC -> Sony TCD-D100
    Generation: DAT-M -> DAT(c) 48khz -> FLAC

9/7/98 GTE Virginia Beach Amphitheatre: Virginia Beach, VA
    Source: Sonic Studios -> DAT
    Transfer DA-20 -> Monster coax -> DiO 2496 -> CEP 2.1 -> CDWave -> FLAC
    9/8/98 Continental Airlines Arena : East Rutherford, NJ
    Source: AKG 300b > Aerco pre-amp > Sony TCD-D7 (17th row, center) >
    2cd-r > WAV > FLAC

9/10/98 Madison Square Garden
    Source: Mix: [Schoeps MK5 > Rmod > SBM-1 > Sony PCM-M1] +
    [AKG300b > Aerco > Sony TCD-D7] > CDR > FLAC

9/11/98 Madison Square Garden: New York, NY
    "THREE YEARS IN NEW YORK CITY"
    Source: 2-source mix: [Schoeps MK5 (cardioid) > R-Mod > Sony SBM-1 > Sony PCM- M1 (right risers) > dat] +
    [Core Sound Cardioid > Sony TCD-D7 > dat] > cdr > dEdit > dEQ > flac

9/13/98 Meadows Music Theatre : Hartford, CT
    SV001 - "NO BELIEF"
    9/13/98 Source: 2-source mix: [Core Sound Cardioid > Sony TCD-D7 (dead center, directly behind soundboard)] + [AKG 451 > AMR-BPS2 > Sony TCD-D8
    (mics on 7’ stand)] > dEdit > cdr > flac
    11/08/91 source: Sony PC-62> Sony WM-D3 (cut patched with Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D3) > cdr > flac

• Options
    9/15/98 Great Woods: Mansfield, MA
    Source: [AKG 300b > Aerco pre-amp > Sony TCD-D7 (sec 4, row J) > DAT > CDR]
    + [Sony ECM-717 > Sony TCD-D8 (sec 2, row R) > DAT > CDR] > SHN

9/16/98 Great Woods: Mansfield, MA
    SV013 - "THE STORY OF MANSFIELD"
    Source: 2-source mix: [soundboard > in-house ALD (mono) > ? > dat > cdr] + [Sonic Studios > Sony TCD-D7 (Sec.1, Row AA) > dat > cdr] > cdr > flac

9/19/98 Constitution Hall: Washington, DC
    Voters for Choice Benefit
    Source: Sonic Studios(DSM6) > Sony TCD-D100 (2nd row) > dat > cdr > dEQ > cdr ["Patriot" pre-show, Gloria speech, and first 1.2 songs are Countryman Isomax II > Sony PCM-M1 (Sec.F, row D) > dat > cdr > dEQ > cdr] > flac

9/22/98 Coral Sky Amphitheatre: West Palm Beach, FL
    SV049 - "THE ENDLESS SUMMER"
    Source: Sonic Studios (DSM-6P) > Sony TCD-D7 (9th row, right side) > DAT-M 48khz
    Transfer: Master DAT > Tascam DA-20 > Monster coax > DIO 2496 >
    CEP 2.1 (dEdit, dEQ, resample to 44.1) > CDWave > FLAC

9/23/98 Coral Sky Amptheatre: West Palm Beach, FL
    SV012 - "LIFE"
    Source: Core Sound Cardioid > Sharp MD-MS702 minidisk (Sec. 2, Row Q) >
    cdr > dEQ > cdr > flac (small cut patched in with Neumann KM-184 >
    Aerco pre-amp > Sony TCD-D8 (20th row, far right) > dat > cdr)

10/10/98 Crocodile Cafe: Seattle, WA
    Source: Sony WMD6C w/ Realistic 33-1065
    DAE: EAC v 0.9 PB 6
    WAV > SHN: using mkwACT 0.97 Beta 1

06/13/99 Eddie Vedder w/ C Average
    Tibetan Freedom Concert: Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI
    Source: Shure SM98 -> 94A1670 -> Sony TCD-D8 (35th row, center)

6/13/99 Eddie Vedder w/ C Average
    Tibetan Freedom Concert: Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI
    Source: Shure SM98 > TCD-D8 > MiniDisk > CDR
    CD>WAV>SHN
    (FILLER)
    SOURCE: Westwood One Show #99-50 (Master) > EAC > SHN

6/25/99 Eddie Vedder w/ C Average
    Hollywood Palladium: Hollywood, CA
    (Supporting Red Hot Chili Peppers)
    Source: Schoeps CCM-4 > Aerco pre-amp > TCD-D7 > CDR
    CD>WAV>SHN

7/14/99 Eddie Vedder w/ C Average
    510 Columbia Street, Olympia, WA
    Source: unknown > cdr > EAC > shn

10/30/99 Bridge School Benefit Show
    Shoreline Amphitheater: Mountain View, CA
    Source: [PRO-SHOT video] + [Schoeps > DAT] > CDR

10/31/99 Bridge School Benefit Show
    Shoreline Amphitheater: Mountain View, CA
    Source: [PRO-SHOT video] + [Schoeps > DAT] > CDR

11/12/99 Eddie Vedder w/ C Average
    House of Blues: Chicago, IL
    (Opening for The Who)
    Source: CD-R with EAC V0.9 beta 3

11/13/99 Ed Vedder with C Average
    House of Blues: Chicago, IL
    Source: Nak700 > D7 > DAT > CDR > mkw ACT > .shn