Options

MISSOULA ,MT - SEP.30.2012 SETLIST THREAD

1252627282931»

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

:P

we got a laugh out of Ed....i need to dig that up on youtube.... so it was all good...no worse than them people texting all show. :lol: :wave:
    Touché :P

:lol:

the only thing i couldn't figure out is why you kept lifting your phone and typing something. ...were you sending pix of each song as well?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:P

we got a laugh out of Ed....i need to dig that up on youtube.... so it was all good...no worse than them people texting all show. :lol: :wave:
    Touché :P

the only thing i couldn't figure out is why you kept lifting your phone and typing something. ...were you sending pix of each song as well?
    Shitty reception...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    Do they bust out Dirty Frank? :corn:

no...but listen to the boot....truck and I should be on it. :lol:

at least you weren't yelling for Bourbon like you did at MIA. - Dude, I don't think they are gonna play that one
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Do they bust out Dirty Frank? :corn:

no...but listen to the boot....truck and I should be on it. :lol:

at least you weren't yelling for Bourbon like you did at MIA. - Dude, I don't think they are gonna play that one

:fp: :lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    a year ago today..was fun!!

and Ghost played..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

and Ghost played..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,593

and Ghost played..
    Wish I could go back and relive it... and not have the flu this time. :lol: Flu or no flu, it was an amazing show with a really fantastic crowd. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
  • Options
    Fun show, I'll never forget. My last 3 shows were Missoula, London, ON & Wrigley. Highlights in respective order: Ghost, Alone, Mother.
    That's some good highlights.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    Fun show, I'll never forget. My last 3 shows were Missoula, London, ON & Wrigley. Highlights in respective order: Ghost, Alone, Mother.
    That's some good highlights.
    nice!! :)