• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    WE DONT PLAY THIS OFTEN...JEFF SONG..

IM LISTENING IT LIVE....

12. GHOST
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8N7o7LpMO8

yeah...this is FUCKIN EPIC........

i understand u love the song and that's great

however that raw version of it totally kills the momentum of the show,just like any rarely played song
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902

IM LISTENING IT LIVE....

12. GHOST

however that raw version of it totally kills the momentum of the show,just like any rarely played song

Didn't kill shit, Ed introduced the song first and related it to Romney's 47% comment. It was topical and fit right in with the show. They could have sound checked it one more time though....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677

IM LISTENING IT LIVE....

12. GHOST

It was awesome and the momentum only grew for the entire show. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    drewdawgqdrewdawgq Posts: 168

IM LISTENING IT LIVE....

12. GHOST

The only thing that kills the momentum is people who only know Pearl Jam for their hits. I was in GA and this guy was telling me how he hoped they only played stuff from Ten and Vs because he doesn't like any of their new stuff. Are you kidding me? The reason Pearl Jam is such an amazing band is because they have such a wide range of songs to choose from and because some of the "rare" songs are actually their best songs. They change up their setlist every night. Lots of bands play the same set every night, with the same jokes and the same solos, etc etc. In all honesty, Ghost was one of the highlights of this show.
    Tread Lightly.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314
    drewdawgq wrote:
    Ghost was one of the highlights of this show.
    wish i was there!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238

Well, I wasn't there and I can't really tell if there was a momentum shift from an audience-shot video. Obviously you were there, so why do you feel as though it killed the momentum?
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    drewdawgq wrote:

The only thing that kills the momentum is people who only know Pearl Jam for their hits.

oh, you would haved loved this... We were sitting in the Missoula airport this afternoon, and a woman is talking with some other folks beside us.

"so, the Jeremy song," she says, "is that the name of a kid of someone in the band?"

:fp:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    drewdawgq wrote:

The only thing that kills the momentum is people who only know Pearl Jam for their hits.

oh, you would haved loved this... We were sitting in the Missoula airport this afternoon, and a woman is talking with some other folks beside us.

"so, the Jeremy song," she says, "is that the name of a kid of someone in the band?"

OOH! I know this one! It's the drummer, Jeremy Irons, right?
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,397
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    even was from the mobile..i heard it live...but i need to see it live...i NEED....
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,397
    Pap wrote:
    even was from the mobile..i heard it live...but i need to see it live...i NEED....

Me too my friend! Me too!...
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Love doing the setlist!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    JTH wrote:
    drewdawgq wrote:

OOH! I know this one! It's the drummer, Jeremy Irons, right?

Yeah, that was pretty funny.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    JTH wrote:

Well, I wasn't there and I can't really tell if there was a momentum shift from an audience-shot video. Obviously you were there, so why do you feel as though it killed the momentum?

the video i saw the first few rows of people were not moving and the audience didn't go crazy after it ended

its not just ghost...like i said any song rarely played slows down momentum imo

its awesome to hear it (if you never have) but the place wasn't beserk(sp) like most other songs
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Love doing the setlist!
    me too ...

oh..and the funniest part was the comments between the songs :lol::lol::lol:

oh,and get a better mobile of this piece of crap..i couldnt listen shit at Ghost.. :fp: :fp: :lol::lol:

thank you for calling..love you...ill sent you my new naked fotos soon

i ROCK!. ;)
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Love doing the setlist!
    me too ...

oh,and get a better mobile of this piece of crap..i couldnt listen shit at Ghost.. :fp: :fp: :lol::lol:

i ROCK!. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: :corn:
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Thank you Missoula!

Thank you to the lovely fans and friends (new and old) I meet and had the pleasure to hang out with (in no particular order):
    Mark, Gianluca, Anthony, Trevor, Misty and Colin, Carey and Clay, TJ and Brit, Julie, Kevin, Dan, Su May, Shane, Jason, Candice and her brother, Josh, the three guys on Mike's side in GA behind me that kept anyone from pushing us in our corner, Eric, Seline, Sara, Jen, other Jason, Paolo for the quick hello in hotel lobby at 6.30am and Jessica for a quick catch up in the will call line.

Regrettable moment of the weekend was not catching up with the lovely Kyle!

Much love, from Jodie

(If I missed anyone please forgive me, as I am running on 3 hrs sleep after a 18+ hour drive back from Missoula to San Francisco last night, where I am now trying to do work and am struggling to stay awake!)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Love doing the setlist!
    me too ...

i ROCK!. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: :shock:
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Love doing the setlist!
    me too ...

i ROCK!. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
    Yes, yes you do.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Love doing the setlist!
    me too ...

i ROCK!. ;)

why don't you share the love with those photo's? I feel some kinda way.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i think black diamond is still texting from MT. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i think black diamond is still texting from MT. :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Do they bust out Dirty Frank? :corn:

no...but listen to the boot....truck and I should be on it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

A LOT!! :lol:
    Even I got to the point of :fp: But kudos for pressing on :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:P

we got a laugh out of Ed....i need to dig that up on youtube.... so it was all good...no worse than them people texting all show. :lol: :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:P

we got a laugh out of Ed....i need to dig that up on youtube.... so it was all good...no worse than them people texting all show. :lol: :wave:
    Touché :P
    GoiMTvP.gif