Options

Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Just a quick update here on behalf of Cav - his pressie still hasn't arrived yet.
    yep,i know..contact with his SS today..was an accident at the package
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Just a quick update here on behalf of Cav - his pressie still hasn't arrived yet.

Okay! We'll move to another place on the 15th, let's hope it arrives before. There will certainly be a bit of mail confusion in the first weeks after the move :lol:
  • Options

Okay! We'll move to another place on the 15th, let's hope it arrives before. There will certainly be a bit of mail confusion in the first weeks after the move :lol:
    its coming from usa..lets hope arrive on time
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    A quick update

there are a few SS gifts that didnt arrive yet..
    i sent email to all to see if we have updates about the delays
    there are some people already email me before my email that they delay the shipping and reason of why this happened.
    and i notice a huge problem with package to and from Canada...they take for ever
    lets hope all arrive at some point..all need to be happy and receive their gift..
    thanks
    Dimitris

I hope everyone gets them soon :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    A quick update

there are a few SS gifts that didnt arrive yet..
    i sent email to all to see if we have updates about the delays
    there are some people already email me before my email that they delay the shipping and reason of why this happened.
    and i notice a huge problem with package to and from Canada...they take for ever
    lets hope all arrive at some point..all need to be happy and receive their gift..
    thanks
    Dimitris

I hope everyone gets them soon :D
    :)
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I probably should have mentioned this sooner. My SS giftee doesn't post very often but she sent me a very nice letter thanking me for the gifts I gave her. I had a good time putting her present together, so I really appreciated hearing that from her!

I didn't want to copy the letter here without her OK but it turned out I couldn't anyway. One of my dogs really likes to chew up paper if he can get hold of it. Somehow he got the letter and shredded it for me. :shifty: :oops:

Glad you liked everything, Sue! :-D :wave:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I probably should have mentioned this sooner. My SS giftee doesn't post very often but she sent me a very nice letter thanking me for the gifts I gave her. I had a good time putting her present together, so I really appreciated hearing that from her!

I didn't want to copy the letter here without her OK but it turned out I couldn't anyway. One of my dogs really likes to chew up paper if he can get hold of it. Somehow he got the letter and shredded it for me. :shifty: :oops:

Lol!! I have to keep paper off of things, everything it has to
    be PUT AWAY! Because I got my kitty when he was tiny tiny,
    And we had three house training pups in home too. Wellllll
    he naturally took to the litter box, but he also figured if the
    puppies could pee on the newspaper so could he! So now, if
    there's ANY paper left lying around, Tommy pees on it!!! Lol!
  • Options

Lol!! I have to keep paper off of things, everything it has to
    be PUT AWAY! Because I got my kitty when he was tiny tiny,
    And we had three house training pups in home too. Wellllll
    he naturally took to the litter box, but he also figured if the
    puppies could pee on the newspaper so could he! So now, if
    there's ANY paper left lying around, Tommy pees on it!!! Lol!
    hahaha..so funny both !!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,256
    well shoudl I choose to be a part of this for 2013 I'll either get USPS tracking OR just go with Fedex or UPS.

Apparently 11.85 in postal fees arent enough to get the thing where its supposed to go.

NEVER USE The United States Postal Service.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    mickeyrat wrote:
    well shoudl I choose to be a part of this for 2013 I'll either get USPS tracking OR just go with Fedex or UPS.

Apparently 11.85 in postal fees arent enough to get the thing where its supposed to go.

So sorry to hear you so upset, but we all know it may happen. Let's just hope everyone will manage to be receiving their presents soon as it's been great being part of it and we all want everybody to be happy :)
    Fingers crossed for the left ones and happy new year, everyone!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    mickeyrat wrote:

haha, I paid almost $48 shipping (yes, it was going far away) but they told me that it would go through customs and be at my persons doorstep in 6 to 10 days. It took a month so,,,,yeah, USPS is full if sh*t!

Still nothing here for me, but I got a heads up and thats ok!! No worries :D:D:D
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    mickeyrat wrote:

Or DHL!! So pissed at those guys!
  • Options
    if there is a tracking number makes things easier,but cost more,especially the international
  • Options
    Hi,

I just want to update, I received my pressie from my Secret Santa yesterday downunder!

I am so grateful to her, it was such an awesome gift, I really need to lift my game for SS2013!

Thanks again, I hope everyone had a great holiday and NYE. Back to work today, back to reality.

Happy 2013!

clinto

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    2003: Melbourne 1
    2006: Verona, Vienna, Zagreb, Melbourne 1-2-3, Adelaide 1-2
    2009: Melbourne
    2010: Belfast
    2012: Werchter
    2014: Melbourne, Adelaide, EV Melb 1-2
  • Options
    SECRET SANTA 12 RECEIVED GIFT LIST

FRIENDS WITH THE RED AT THE RIGHT ON THE LIST CONFIRMED TO ME OR POST TO THE THREAD THAT THEY RECEIVED THEIR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!! :)

1.Dimitris #
    2.StillHere # 48. Claireack
    3.Umbertotamba # 26.LarsK13
    4.Black Diamond #
    5.rafie # 30.Owl
    6.Princess Bulldozer # 21.1Vedhead
    7.mfc2006 # 4.Black Diamond
    8.Mamasan23 # 78.of.the.girl
    9.Released1980 # 45. Green Circle
    10.Loulou # 32.hgpjam11
    11.Sprunkn7 # 10.Loulou
    12.Mickeyrat #
    13.AlbertaGirl70_ # 9.Released1980
    14.WhoPrincess # 16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS
    15.Irish1313 # 43. Sweet Lou
    16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS # 33. guitar59
    17.vduboise # 31.Morello
    18.wolfbear # 67.Whispering hands
    19.kellanazzie # 40. Om Remedy
    20.Mahndog #
    21.1Vedhead # 25.pearljgirl2010
    22.Maynardsux #
    23.Adidi # 18.wolfbear
    24.fifi ireland # 34. Enkidu
    25.pearljgirl2010 # 51.drinkbigredinstead‏#
    26.LarsK13 # 29.Coachchris
    27.RedMosquito75 #
    28.Dottles # 2.StillHere
    29.Coachchris # 24.fifi ireland
    30.Owl # 81.mensane
    31.Morello # 35. Leezestarr313
    32.hgpjam11# 14.WhoPrincess
    33. guitar59 # 20.Mahndog
    34. Enkidu # 72.HEX
    35. Leezestarr313 # 46. RYEzupSF
    36. tallman72 # 42. Eeriepadave
    37. Totaledheadhead # 66.bluegrace
    38. PJStatTracker # 70.theserialthrilla
    39. lorifreud # 8.Mamasan23
    40. Om Remedy.# 15.Irish1313
    41. pandora # 52.mindi
    42. Eeriepadave # 77.skanji32
    43. Sweet Lou 14 # 5.rafie
    44. barger395 # 7.mfc2006
    45. Green Circle # 13.AlbertaGirl70_
    46. RYEzupSF # 6.Princess Bulldozer
    47. thefixer9 # 80.PJ PIXIE
    48. Claireack # 19.kellanazzie
    49.radar# 55.JBii
    50.PatrickBateman # 53.eMMI
    51.drinkbigredinstead‏ #
    52.mindi # 17.vduboise
    53.eMMI # 28.Dottles
    54.bionicamy # 3.Umbertotamba
    55.JBii # 63.JzP
    56. get_axel_some # 57. Tinkerbell
    57. Tinkerbell # 68.Linner44
    58. good names r taken # 12.Mickeyrat
    59. Caveeze # 62.Irish Al
    60. its just gish # 54.bionicamy
    61. ruairis mum # 64.mortonbayfig
    62.Irish Al # 44. barger395
    63.JzP # 47.thefixer9
    64.mortonbayfig # 41. pandora
    65.Aga81 #
    66.bluegrace # 73.unlost dogs
    67.Whispering hands # 83. myra
    68.Linner44 # 39. lorifreud
    69.Light_of_Stars # 58. good names r taken
    70.theserialthrilla # 71.boyo79
    71.boyo79 # 38. PJStatTracker
    72.HEX # 50.PatrickBateman
    73.unlost dogs # 84. RKCNDY
    74. Katyz # 82.LR41826
    75.pktrekgirl # 79.rpeche
    76.Sonja_S‏ # 86.JK12093
    77.skanji32 #
    78.of.the.girl #
    79.rpeche # 74. Katyz
    80.PJ PIXIE # 69.Light_of_Stars
    81.mensane # 49.radar
    82. LR41826 # 76.Sonja_S
    83. myra # 85. Fifthelement
    84. RKCNDY # 61.ruairis mum
    85. Fifthelement # 60.its just gish
    86.JK12093 ‏#
  • Options
    Hi,

I just want to update, I received my pressie from my Secret Santa yesterday downunder!

I am so grateful to her, it was such an awesome gift, I really need to lift my game for SS2013!

Thanks again, I hope everyone had a great holiday and NYE. Back to work today, back to reality.

Happy 2013!

clinto

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    lets see ,if we have any arrivals tomorrow...
    to and from Canada is so late,seems 1-2 are missing after alot of days they shipped,SS will go to post office tomorrow to ask..and wait 3 answers from some other friends here..ill update more when i have details..
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    lits hope for some good news today..
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    How are we all doodlin? Parcels still rolling in?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    How are we all doodlin? Parcels still rolling in?
    i think 9 left?need to check..half are to and from Canada,ot 10c..
    almost all show interest to search happen to their package,and why isnt arrive yet..
    lets hope all get thier gift..if not,i have some ideas to make it better
  • Options
    mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    I have a postal notice to pick up a package tomorrow. . . i have nothing on order so there is a possibility that my ss pressie that was sent way way back may have been returned to me, i shall update tomorrow. . . i kid of hope that is the case as its been over 2 months since i mailed i out.. .

heres hoping

jeremy
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • Options
    mahndog wrote:
    I have a postal notice to pick up a package tomorrow. . . i have nothing on order so there is a possibility that my ss pressie that was sent way way back may have been returned to me, i shall update tomorrow. . . i kid of hope that is the case as its been over 2 months since i mailed i out.. .

heres hoping

jeremy

Sending you good luck on that one. I was for sure thinking mine was coming back too....but no, it made it!!

Think positive!
  • Options
    mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    nope not the package i sent, someting the wife forgot she rdered. . .heres hoping mine makes it to its destination. . . i cant file a complaint/search till end of january, needs to be 75 days past. . .

fack!

canadapost international blows!
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,086
    mahndog wrote:
    nope not the package i sent, someting the wife forgot she rdered. . .heres hoping mine makes it to its destination. . . i cant file a complaint/search till end of january, needs to be 75 days past. . .

fack!

I couldn't agree with you more! Sent my package at the end of November thinking it would get there in plenty of time and my poor SS still hasn't gotten it :x Just dreading what kind of shape it'll be in when it does finally arrive :?
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    maynardsux wrote:
    mahndog wrote:

fack!

I couldn't agree with you more! Sent my package at the end of November thinking it would get there in plenty of time and my poor SS still hasn't gotten it :x Just dreading what kind of shape it'll be in when it does finally arrive :?
    yeah...Canadians is the biggest problem here,..i dont know whats the problem with the post office there..
  • Options
    Just wanna say thanks to D for setting all this up and doing all the legwork. Not a small amount of work, by any means, so major props. This thread was a daily must-read all through December.

Here's hoping the rest of the packages find their way soon! Thanks again, D!!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    Just wanna say thanks to D for setting all this up and doing all the legwork. Not a small amount of work, by any means, so major props. This thread was a daily must-read all through December.

Here's hoping the rest of the packages find their way soon! Thanks again, D!!
    thank you..
  • Options
    i have an update,one of the ss,will resent a package..us post office lost the 1st one..
    ill let know the person waiting for it..
  • Options
    I know mine will arrive eventually....maybe for my birthday in Feb!!

And yes, Thanks Dimi...it was lots of work and we appreciate it.

I was so happy with the gift I sent this year getting one will just be a bonus :D