Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    I received another gift in the mail today from my ss (pktrekgirl)

IMG_20121224_215415_zps112d7e0b.jpg

I LOVE IT !! YOUR AWESOME
    THANK YOU :D
  • Sadly, no joy in my mailbox today :cry:

Looking forward to my after Xmas SS gift ;) Thanks to everyone for participating and especially to Dimitris for organising this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    rpech'e wrote:

I love this!! Next year, I hope my Secret Santa looks in this years thread and gets a pretty good hint...
    hehehe!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • eMMI wrote:
    Ok so I finally opened my present yesterday after tidying up and packing to go home. Thank you so much, Secret Santa! :D

The pictures are not a great quality, sorry, they were taken on my phone.

My lovely present was VERY well packaged. :lol: And here's what was revealed:

A beautiful notebook with a detail of Klimt's Tree of Life on the cover. (And a little note from my SS inside.) So, so gorgeous! I'm gonna write only the very best of ideas in there. :mrgreen:

AND! Two personalised pads of paper! This one actually made me "Ooh" out loud. :lol: One has my full name in the Backspacer font thing and one says "Emmi" and has the stickman on it too.

I'm very excited by all these and can't wait to use them. Thank you, PatrickBateman!!! :D

It took me awhile to figure out what to get you so glad to hear that you liked them! :)
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Adidi wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    Adidi wrote:
    My current tracking status is "Out for delivery"! Crossing fingers my person's at home!!! :o

...Well, I can confess now I'm totally addicted to https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction :P

Merry xmas everyone! :wave:
    Santa just arrived! Can't wait to open tomorrow. Merry Christmas! :D

Y E S S ! I'm SO happy and releived!! Merry Christmas to You, dear Wolfbear!!! :D ...And sorry I didn't get to wrap each present and write a cooler and shorter letter as I should have... :lol:
    P.S- Thanks for updating me 'cause my tracking status is still "Out for delivery" :P
    It couldn't have been better, arriving by special delivery on Christmas eve! lol I wasn't concerned at all, but it was fun to have it hand delivered and will definitely be fun to open tomorrow! Not to worry about the wrapping and can't wait to read your letter. I'm sure it will make my day! <3
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: YAY! More fab secret Santa pressies!! YAY!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    wolfbear wrote:
    Adidi wrote:
    My current tracking status is "Out for delivery"! Crossing fingers my person's at home!!! :o

...Well, I can confess now I'm totally addicted to https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction :P

You have a love affair with Israel as your secret santa it seems.... 2 years in a row :D
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    Adidi wrote:

You have a love affair with Israel as your secret santa it seems.... 2 years in a row :D
    I know right? I was thinking the same thing. :) I just love this PJ Santa thing that I've been doing for 6+ years now and it just keeps getting better and better. Dimi has handled the transition from HH very well. Cheers to both for all their hard work as I know it is hard!!! Cheers and love to everyone! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Hello everyone and merry christmas...hope all have the best day..
    Family dinner now,so ill update the thread later..xo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Merry Xmas to you all!!! Husband is snoring away in his chair, little one is zonked out in bed. Mama gets 5 minutes to herself now........oh yeah! :D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • LarsK13 wrote:
    Hi all together,

here's the first picture of my SS gift!
    DSC02277-3_zps9444249f.jpg
    I have not unpacked yet though (I'm doing tomorrow), but would like to thank ever

"Umbertotamba".

Can not really wait until tomorrow, but I'll pull myself together another day and eat some popcorn :corn:
    More pictures to come tomorrow.
    X-Mas
    smilie_girl_freude_zps2502b26a.gif
    Lars

:thumbup:
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Merry Christmas!!!! Thanks again for organizing this, Dimi! See you next year at The Gorge! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LarsK13LarsK13 Posts: 1,651
    So this is my Secret Santa gift:

DSC02326-2_zpsb3256dca.jpg

I got:
    - Mad Season 10" vinyl (Red vinyl)
    - RNDM single (in black vinyl)
    - RNDM CD
    - RNDM poster (signed by members)

DSC02318-2_zpsb778566f.jpg
    - some Beese's bells
    - some sticker (cool, the Wishlist sticker)
    ... and a great X-Mas card from ROB (aka Umbertotamba)

Thanks again to Rob for that, to Dimi for organizing this! This forum rocks 32.gif

Merry X-Mas :!:
    Lars
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • photo-5-1.jpg

Thanks to Green Circle for the AMAZING SS gifts!! I am totally over the moon!! Faithfull Ale?? Monkeywrench stickers?? Fridge magnets,beer & shot glass?? You know me better than the family I have lived with for 20 years!! :lol::lol: Been having a couple shitty weeks and this totally changed it around for me!

Thanks Dimi for being the orchestrator(sp) of this amazing experience!!

Merry Christmas PJfam!!

Hey AlbertaGirl70 It was my pleasure!! Again, So glad it got to you right before the day!! As Proimsed feel free to drink that bottle and I will secretly send (not supposed to send Beer through the USPS) you another bottle soon enough WITH a proper Christmas card!

Dimi, You did Heineken Helen proud!! Thanks so much for all the organizing!!

Hope you all have a great Christmas and even Better New Year!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    LarsK13 wrote:

I got:
    - RNDM CD

- some Beese's bells

Thanks again to Rob for that, to Dimi for organizing this! This forum rocks 32.gif

Lars

VERY VERY NICE PRESENTS 8-)
  • Love seeing all the presents! Merry Christmas everyone!! :D:D:D
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• rpech'e wrote:

Ooooo I LOVE that!!! Lucky girl!!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • photo-5-1.jpg

Thanks to Green Circle for the AMAZING SS gifts!! I am totally over the moon!! Faithfull Ale?? Monkeywrench stickers?? Fridge magnets,beer & shot glass?? You know me better than the family I have lived with for 20 years!! :lol::lol: Been having a couple shitty weeks and this totally changed it around for me!

Merry Christmas PJfam!!

Hey AlbertaGirl70 It was my pleasure!! Again, So glad it got to you right before the day!! As Proimsed feel free to drink that bottle and I will secretly send (not supposed to send Beer through the USPS) you another bottle soon enough WITH a proper Christmas card!

Dimi, You did Heineken Helen proud!! Thanks so much for all the organizing!!

Hope you all have a great Christmas and even Better New Year!!

It is in the fridge chilling,and will be drunk?drank? IDK :? in celebration with Christmas dinner tonight! :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • LarsK13 wrote:

I got:
    - RNDM CD

- some Beese's bells

Lars
    AWESOME!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • photo-5-1.jpg

Merry Christmas PJfam!!
    LOVE IT!!! :)
  • Sadly, no joy in my mailbox today :cry:

Looking forward to my after Xmas SS gift ;) Thanks to everyone for participating and especially to Dimitris for organising this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
    I know for sure you SS mail it.. :)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2012
    SECRET SANTA 12 RECEIVED GIFT LIST

FRIENDS WITH THE RED AT THE RIGHT ON THE LIST CONFIRMED TO ME OR POST TO THE THREAD THAT THEY RECEIVED THEIR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!! :)

1.Dimitris #
    2.StillHere #
    3.Umbertotamba # 26.LarsK13
    4.Black Diamond #
    5.rafie # 30.Owl
    6.Princess Bulldozer # 21.1Vedhead
    7.mfc2006 # 4.Black Diamond
    8.Mamasan23 # 78.of.the.girl
    9.Released1980 # 45. Green Circle
    10.Loulou # 32.hgpjam11
    11.Sprunkn7 #
    12.Mickeyrat #
    13.AlbertaGirl70_ # 9.Released1980
    14.WhoPrincess # 16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS
    15.Irish1313 # 43. Sweet Lou
    16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS # 33. guitar59
    17.vduboise # 31.Morello
    18.wolfbear # 67.Whispering hands
    19.kellanazzie # 40. Om Remedy
    20.Mahndog #
    21.1Vedhead #
    22.Maynardsux #
    23.Adidi # 18.wolfbear
    24.fifi ireland # 34. Enkidu
    25.pearljgirl2010 # 51.drinkbigredinstead‏#
    26.LarsK13 # 29.Coachchris
    27.RedMosquito75 #
    28.Dottles # 2.StillHere
    29.Coachchris # 24.fifi ireland
    30.Owl # 81.mensane
    31.Morello # 35. Leezestarr313
    32.hgpjam11# 14.WhoPrincess
    33. guitar59 # 20.Mahndog
    34. Enkidu # 72.HEX
    35. Leezestarr313 # 46. RYEzupSF
    36. tallman72 # 42. Eeriepadave
    37. Totaledheadhead # 66.bluegrace
    38. PJStatTracker # 70.theserialthrilla
    39. lorifreud # 8.Mamasan23
    40. Om Remedy.# 15.Irish1313
    41. pandora # 52.mindi
    42. Eeriepadave # 77.skanji32
    43. Sweet Lou 14 # 5.rafie
    44. barger395 # 7.mfc2006
    45. Green Circle # 13.AlbertaGirl70_
    46. RYEzupSF # 6.Princess Bulldozer
    47. thefixer9 # 80.PJ PIXIE
    48. Claireack # 19.kellanazzie
    49.radar#
    50.PatrickBateman # 53.eMMI
    51.drinkbigredinstead‏ #
    52.mindi #
    53.eMMI # 28.Dottles
    54.bionicamy # 3.Umbertotamba
    55.JBii # 63.JzP
    56. get_axel_some #
    57. Tinkerbell # 68.Linner44
    58. good names r taken # 12.Mickeyrat
    59. Caveeze # 62.Irish Al
    60. its just gish # 54.bionicamy
    61. ruairis mum # 64.mortonbayfig
    62.Irish Al # 44. barger395
    63.JzP # 47.thefixer9
    64.mortonbayfig # 41. pandora
    65.Aga81 #
    66.bluegrace # 73.unlost dogs
    67.Whispering hands #
    68.Linner44 # 39. lorifreud
    69.Light_of_Stars #
    70.theserialthrilla # 71.boyo79
    71.boyo79 # 38. PJStatTracker
    72.HEX # 50.PatrickBateman
    73.unlost dogs # 84. RKCNDY
    74. Katyz # 82.LR41826
    75.pktrekgirl # 79.rpeche
    76.Sonja_S‏ # 86.JK12093
    77.skanji32 #
    78.of.the.girl #
    79.rpeche # 74. Katyz
    80.PJ PIXIE # 69.Light_of_Stars
    81.mensane # 49.radar
    82. LR41826 #
    83. myra #
    84. RKCNDY # 61.ruairis mum
    85. Fifthelement # 60.its just gish
    86.JK12093 ‏#
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • 20 left.. :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I kept my Secret Santa pressie from Emmi to open today, and it was worth the wait!

734489_10151164233301314_1359205203_n_zpsd172bc8e.jpg

I am now wearing the snuggliest socks in the world! The earrings are ace, the scarf lovely, the postcards have encouraged me to visit Helsinki and I am yet to start on the chocolate!
    I loved it.

I hope everyone has had a brilliant Christmas and those outstanding pressies arrive soon :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Photobucket has changed and I can't resize the photo :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    I kept my Secret Santa pressie from Emmi to open today, and it was worth the wait!

734489_10151164233301314_1359205203_n_zpsd172bc8e.jpg

I am now wearing the snuggliest socks in the world! The earrings are ace, the scarf lovely, the postcards have encouraged me to visit Helsinki and I am yet to start on the chocolate!
    I loved it.

I hope everyone has had a brilliant Christmas and those outstanding pressies arrive soon :mrgreen:
    sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dimitris, let me know when my person gets their gift!!
    I really want to know if they liked it!
  • Great timing! Got my SS when I came home on Christmas Eve in the snow :P
    Thank you so much Irish 1313 and hope you had a very merry Christmas
    Adidi wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    Adidi wrote:

Y E S S ! I'm SO happy and releived!! Merry Christmas to You, dear Wolfbear!!! :D ...And sorry I didn't get to wrap each present and write a cooler and shorter letter as I should have... :lol:
    P.S- Thanks for updating me 'cause my tracking status is still "Out for delivery" :P
    Wow is all I can say! You really outdid yourself. I am so touched and absolutely blown away with your thoughtfulness and talent! I will post more and pics when our company leaves, but just had to let you know how much I love everything! :)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2012
    SECRET SANTA 12 RECEIVED GIFT LIST

FRIENDS WITH THE RED AT THE RIGHT ON THE LIST CONFIRMED TO ME OR POST TO THE THREAD THAT THEY RECEIVED THEIR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!! :)

1.Dimitris #
    2.StillHere #
    3.Umbertotamba # 26.LarsK13
    4.Black Diamond #
    5.rafie # 30.Owl
    6.Princess Bulldozer # 21.1Vedhead
    7.mfc2006 # 4.Black Diamond
    8.Mamasan23 # 78.of.the.girl
    9.Released1980 # 45. Green Circle
    10.Loulou # 32.hgpjam11
    11.Sprunkn7 #
    12.Mickeyrat #
    13.AlbertaGirl70_ # 9.Released1980
    14.WhoPrincess # 16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS
    15.Irish1313 # 43. Sweet Lou
    16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS # 33. guitar59
    17.vduboise # 31.Morello
    18.wolfbear # 67.Whispering hands
    19.kellanazzie # 40. Om Remedy
    20.Mahndog #
    21.1Vedhead #
    22.Maynardsux #
    23.Adidi # 18.wolfbear
    24.fifi ireland # 34. Enkidu
    25.pearljgirl2010 # 51.drinkbigredinstead‏#
    26.LarsK13 # 29.Coachchris
    27.RedMosquito75 #
    28.Dottles # 2.StillHere
    29.Coachchris # 24.fifi ireland
    30.Owl # 81.mensane
    31.Morello # 35. Leezestarr313
    32.hgpjam11# 14.WhoPrincess
    33. guitar59 # 20.Mahndog
    34. Enkidu # 72.HEX
    35. Leezestarr313 # 46. RYEzupSF
    36. tallman72 # 42. Eeriepadave
    37. Totaledheadhead # 66.bluegrace
    38. PJStatTracker # 70.theserialthrilla
    39. lorifreud # 8.Mamasan23
    40. Om Remedy.# 15.Irish1313
    41. pandora # 52.mindi
    42. Eeriepadave # 77.skanji32
    43. Sweet Lou 14 # 5.rafie
    44. barger395 # 7.mfc2006
    45. Green Circle # 13.AlbertaGirl70_
    46. RYEzupSF # 6.Princess Bulldozer
    47. thefixer9 # 80.PJ PIXIE
    48. Claireack # 19.kellanazzie
    49.radar# 55.JBii
    50.PatrickBateman # 53.eMMI
    51.drinkbigredinstead‏ #
    52.mindi # 17.vduboise
    53.eMMI # 28.Dottles
    54.bionicamy # 3.Umbertotamba
    55.JBii # 63.JzP
    56. get_axel_some #
    57. Tinkerbell # 68.Linner44
    58. good names r taken # 12.Mickeyrat
    59. Caveeze # 62.Irish Al
    60. its just gish # 54.bionicamy
    61. ruairis mum # 64.mortonbayfig
    62.Irish Al # 44. barger395
    63.JzP # 47.thefixer9
    64.mortonbayfig # 41. pandora
    65.Aga81 #
    66.bluegrace # 73.unlost dogs
    67.Whispering hands #
    68.Linner44 # 39. lorifreud
    69.Light_of_Stars #
    70.theserialthrilla # 71.boyo79
    71.boyo79 # 38. PJStatTracker
    72.HEX # 50.PatrickBateman
    73.unlost dogs # 84. RKCNDY
    74. Katyz # 82.LR41826
    75.pktrekgirl # 79.rpeche
    76.Sonja_S‏ # 86.JK12093
    77.skanji32 #
    78.of.the.girl #
    79.rpeche # 74. Katyz
    80.PJ PIXIE # 69.Light_of_Stars
    81.mensane # 49.radar
    82. LR41826 #
    83. myra #
    84. RKCNDY # 61.ruairis mum
    85. Fifthelement # 60.its just gish
    86.JK12093 ‏#
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on