Superman. Fraud?

13»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    brianlux wrote:
    I really feel like I'm in deep shit now. Catefrances reveals that I came to earth in an egg (yeah that's right, along with Super-what's-his-face- that thunder stealing thug) and then busts me for blaming the woman and DS has me under investigation. All for a pair of stupid glasses.

Superman, your mother wears Army boots. :evil:

no silly. did you not read the article you posted? it says clark kent reveals that his glasses contain false lenses. thats the illegal alien who fell to earth in an egg i was referring to. but now that youve revealed your own secret beginnings i suspect your krypton name is lux-el. i think we need to be watching you a bit more closely. ;)

He is under investigation.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,685
    Ah Ha! But you'll never catch up to me. These are but a few of my super-disguises:

supermandog_zps902e7986.jpg
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    Ah Ha! But you'll never catch up to me. These are but a few of my super-disguises:

Keep making a mockery of the investigation.
    DS1119 wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Keep making a mockery of the investigation.

:lol::lol::lol: ...

I mean, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    brianlux wrote:

i watch CSi, criminal intent,NCIS and dexter so i know how to hide a body so itll never be found... do you really think i wouldnt be able to find one. ;) :twisted:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    Batman is better. :corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

perhaps. but batman has some serious issues.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    mfc2006 wrote:

DOn't get me started on Batman. :fp:
    brianlux wrote:

i watch CSi, criminal intent,NCIS and dexter so i know how to hide a body so itll never be found... do you really think i wouldnt be able to find one. ;) :twisted:

ah...ah... :shock: woof?

So I was watching an episode of Lois and Clark last night and special guest star Shelley Long devised a special ray using red kryptonite that gave Superman's powers to Lois Lane. In previous episodes red kryptonite made Superman apathetic, it didn't steal his powers. Also, if the ray did "steal" his powers wouldn't a criminal take them for themselves not give them to another do gooder like Lois Lane? :fp:
    And then another thing. Lois Lane started running around in Superman's place wearing this outfit as Ultrawoman. How in the hell does anyone in Metropolis not recognize her? She's the World's most famous reporter?! :fp:

307-ultrawoman.jpg
  • Om RemedyOm Remedy Posts: 101
    DS1119 wrote:
    Superman has x-ray vision but can't see through lead right? Fair enough. I can buy that. But why on the show Lois and Clark when he's dressed as Clark Kent does he need to pull his glasses down to use his x-ray vision? Something just doesn't add up here. Superman. You're officially under investigation.

Isn't there lead in glass?
    Om Remedy wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Superman has x-ray vision but can't see through lead right? Fair enough. I can buy that. But why on the show Lois and Clark when he's dressed as Clark Kent does he need to pull his glasses down to use his x-ray vision? Something just doesn't add up here. Superman. You're officially under investigation.

No.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    DS1119 wrote:
    Om Remedy wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

No.

Crystal?
    Crystal?

Lead crystal? Sure. But unless his glasses are made of lead crystal this is an absurd hypothesis. :fp:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Or maybe this thread is a fraud... :think:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    DS1119 wrote:
    Crystal?

Lead crystal? Sure. But unless his glasses are made of lead crystal this is an absurd hypothesis. :fp:

Sorry for adding absurdity to this fine, upstanding thread...
    DS1119 wrote:
    Crystal?

Sorry for adding absurdity to this fine, upstanding thread...

Thank you for understanding.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Om Remedy wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

No.
    lead alloy base in eyeglass lenses. Investigation closed. :twisted:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"

I have seen that as well and I still say bullshit. Obviously Superman is wearing glasses as a disguise and he also knows he can't use his xray vision through lead so he would never opt for glass lenses. He would obviously use the plastice lenses. :fp:
  • DS1119 wrote:

I have seen that as well and I still say bullshit. Obviously Superman is wearing glasses as a disguise and he also knows he can't use his xray vision through lead so he would never opt for glass lenses. He would obviously use the plastice lenses. :fp:
    http://www.madehow.com/Volume-1/Eyeglass-Lens.html read it and weep...
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    DS1119 wrote:

http://www.madehow.com/Volume-1/Eyeglass-Lens.html read it and weep...

That's the page I saw as well. But there is no lead in plastic. Correct? And you're totally dismissing the fact hat Superman is not wearing prescription lenses. He ha perfect vision..."supposedly". :fp: This is big.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    That's the page I saw as well. But there is no lead in plastic. Correct? And you're totally dismissing the fact hat Superman is not wearing prescription lenses. He ha perfect vision..."supposedly". :fp: This is big.

"This article will focus on plastic eyeglass lenses. "
    This is not big. The Price Is Right conspiracy is BIG. I haven't watched it since you cracked that thing wide open.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    DS1119 wrote:

"This article will focus on plastic eyeglass lenses. "
    This is not big. The Price Is Right conspiracy is BIG. I haven't watched it since you cracked that thing wide open.

But there's no lead in plastic? :fp: I think that page is part of the conspiracy. I would like to find 3 more pages to back this. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    And then another thing. Lois Lane started running around in Superman's place wearing this outfit as Ultrawoman. How in the hell does anyone in Metropolis not recognize her? She's the World's most famous reporter?! :fp:

307-ultrawoman.jpg

oh thats easy to answer..... everyone in metrpolis are idiots. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    DS1119 wrote:

307-ultrawoman.jpg

oh thats easy to answer..... everyone in metrpolis are idiots. 8-)

Either that or they're in on the conspiracy. How can you look at the two in the picture and not tell they're Lois and Clark? There's just way too many holes in this whole "Superman" thing. :fp:
    Watching an episode last night andSuperman took Lois Lane into outer space with him. How does she breath, not freeze to death, or explode from the lack of pressure? There's a lot of holes in this story.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Lois could never have superman's baby.

Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle his sperm ?

I guarantee he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back.

What about her womb ? You think it's strong enough to carry his child ?

Sure. Why not ? He's an alien, for christ's sake !

His kryptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun.

If lois gets a tan, the kid could kick right through her stomach.

Only someone like wonder woman has a strong-enough uterus to carry his kid.

Only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom, but that would kill him.

^^^^This dialogue from Mallrats always had me wondering about Superman's authenticity.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    Lois could never have superman's baby.

Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle his sperm ?

I guarantee he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back.

What about her womb ? You think it's strong enough to carry his child ?

Sure. Why not ? He's an alien, for christ's sake !

His kryptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun.

If lois gets a tan, the kid could kick right through her stomach.

Only someone like wonder woman has a strong-enough uterus to carry his kid.

Only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom, but that would kill him.

^^^^This dialogue from Mallrats always had me wondering about Superman's authenticity.

:lol: