Astorians with tickets

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello to the folks here too. (although I think you're pretty much similar to the people in the Dublin thread. :p )

is there anything important I might have missed from here? can't read through all the pages. :eek: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    I would never dupe you.... still trying to do the maths :confused:

you know what a MIlf is now :o

and Hellsy.... you're welcome bitchyface
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yeah... I do :cool:
    Chime wrote:
    You can salsa with me anytime ;)

yeah thanks Chimey... i'll need to dust off some moves first.... and sellotape my willy to my leg... but after that... no probs :):o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • yeah thanks Chimey... i'll need to dust off some moves first.... and sellotape my willy to my leg... but after that... no probs :):o

LOLOL
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
    and sellotape my willy to my leg...

Heavy duty duct tape, more like it :D
    eMMI wrote:
    hello to the folks here too. (although I think you're pretty much similar to the people in the Dublin thread. :p )

is there anything important I might have missed from here? can't read through all the pages. :eek: :D

yes Emmi... you missed out on the live webcast Byrnzie and IrishAl did... quite disturbing but at the same time slightly erotic... i never knew two men could be so tender with each other... after seeing brokeback mountain i just assumed it was all very frenetic 30second kinda pummeling of each other.... but Al and Byrnzie have opened my eyes and my mind with their 3 hour stint... i didnt watch any of it... Helen told me it lasted 3 hours... she can now also play a mean bass :o
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    yeah thanks Chimey... i'll need to dust off some moves first.... and sellotape my willy to my leg... but after that... no probs :):o

You already told me you couldn't Salsa with me. I'm not the kind of girl you can mess around. No second chances ;):D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redrock wrote:
    Heavy duty duct tape, more like it :D

thanks Red... how many pints do i owe you for that comment :D

not that we are trying to get shot of you but you not supposed to be off at noon somewhere... its the kilt pictures isnt it? your still.. 'busy' looking at them :o
    Chime wrote:
    You already told me you couldn't Salsa with me. I'm not the kind of girl you can mess around. No second chances ;):D

damn it... :mad:

*removes duct tape from hairy bits.... cries.... a lot*
    SHIT!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Gotta go! I really need to put an alarm on or something when I'm chatting away and looking at kilted scotsmen!

'bye for now!!!!

EDIT: How many pints can you afford? 'bye
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    yes Emmi... you missed out on the live webcast Byrnzie and IrishAl did... quite disturbing but at the same time slightly erotic... i never knew two men could be so tender with each other... after seeing brokeback mountain i just assumed it was all very frenetic 30second kinda pummeling of each other.... but Al and Byrnzie have opened my eyes and my mind with their 3 hour stint... i didnt watch any of it... Helen told me it lasted 3 hours... she can now also play a mean bass :o

:eek:

I.. wha.. :eek: !! :eek:

:o :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    redrock wrote:
    SHIT!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Gotta go! I really need to put an alarm on or something when I'm chatting away and looking at kilted scotsmen!

'bye for now!!!!

EDIT: How many pints can you afford? 'bye

hhhaaaaa haaa ahaaha haha aha haahhh eh ehhehhehhheeeee heee

you said pints.. thats plural

hahahahha ahahahhhhaaaahahahhahaaa haaaa

:D ... thanks for the laughs :cool:

:rolleyes: Ah yes red seems to have overlooked that other famous trait of the 'true Scotsman' :o:p
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    :confused: Huh??? What lasted 3 hours? :D which night was this?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Been keeping the ladies entertained then Dunk? :rolleyes: :D:D;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Been keeping the ladies entertained then Dunk? :rolleyes: :D:D;)

as usual Dave... as usual... :o:D

thought i did not too bad either... wasnt scared off at least... ;)
    as usual Dave... as usual... :o:D

thought i did not too bad either... wasnt scared off at least... ;)

Seemed to be holding court pretty well there compadre... ;) :cool:

You checked out Drive By Truckers yet?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

Yeah he only cried a little bit :o

How was the flat yesterday?
    UKDave wrote:

You checked out Drive By Truckers yet?

been on their website and myspace... i like them a lot.. i'm going to 'buy' their album pretty soon!!!! :)

Phew... I'm back for a tiny bit.

PintS YOU said pintS to start with :D
    Chime wrote:

Must have missed the crying bit!! :D:D

Saw a house and a flat yesterday, another flat today... 2 possibilities, seeing another 2 on Thursday and a couple more under consideration...

Trying to negotiate on the house at the mo but they've only come down £10 a month so far!!! :eek: I was looking for £50 a month off... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    been on their website and myspace... i like them a lot.. i'm going to 'buy' their album pretty soon!!!! :)

Cool if you get a different one to Southern Rock Opera we can trade in Dublin... ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    'buy'

True scotsman? :D
    UKDave wrote:
    Trying to negotiate on the house at the mo but they've only come down £10 a month so far!!! :eek: I was looking for £50 a month off... :o

..so far.... keep on negotiating! Use your charm :D
    redrock wrote:
    ..so far.... keep on negotiating! Use your charm :D

Yep so far... told them I'd keep looking... may try them again end of the week... ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Whereabouts are you looking at? Is £50 off a lot? House sounds nicer than flat....
    Chime wrote:

only because taking sellotape of your hairy bits hurts like hell... think childbirth is sore... try taking a sellotaped willy of your inner thigh... actually dont Chime!!! :p:D
    redrock wrote:
    True scotsman? :D

can you see up ma kilt from way down there :eek:

:cool:
    redrock wrote:
    Whereabouts are you looking at? Is £50 off a lot? House sounds nicer than flat....

Leamington Spa... quite pricey... £50 off is *quick mental arithmatic* 6.67% so no I don't think so, as I'm offering to sign up for 12 months... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12