Astorians with tickets

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    I know anyone I've known going from the UK always says you need to be going for at least 3 weeks to compensate for the travel time and jetlag. But to go from the US to Aus for 3 days with 4 days travel time :o

I guess what ever makes you happy :)

Must have airmiles to burn!! ;):D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Must have airmiles to burn!! ;):D:D

You would think, but on the thread they hint at the cost of flights :eek: seems there is more than one person contemplating this. Also they have seen like 9 gigs so far this tour.

We are clearly not hard core enough ;):p

How did the flat viewing go? Will stoney approve?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    You would think, but on the thread they hint at the cost of flights :eek: seems there is more than one person contemplating this. Also they have seen like 9 gigs so far this tour.

We are clearly not hard core enough ;):p

How did the flat viewing go? Will stoney approve?

Or rich enough!!! :eek:

Strike one on the flat front, won't be taking that one... got another 3 viewings lined up next week and trying to arrange 2 more... :o :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello here too and same question as to the Dublin thread - anything important I've missed? :D:D

couldn't log in this morning before work and you guys have been talking waayyy too much for anyone in their right mind to read through. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    hello here too and same question as to the Dublin thread - anything important I've missed? :D:D

couldn't log in this morning before work and you guys have been talking waayyy too much for anyone in their right mind to read through. :p

Not much... :o Flat hunting, some loonies planning weekend trip from Philly to Australia... that sort of stuff, it's just a pick up where you find it type approach I reckon :o:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    I have nothing to say really but I still find myself compelled to post to this thread. :eek: :D;):p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Ok here to do my bit for the target :D

Perhaps I'll start talking to myself again, like we used to do on here :eek: I have been drinking so it might not be too hard to ramble on
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    *sighs* I can see I'm going to have to talk to myself.

Ok we can do this Caz.

Sure we can.

It can't be that hard. Plus I've loads to tell you.

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • *sighs* I can see I'm going to have to talk to myself.

Ok we can do this Caz.

Sure we can.

It can't be that hard. Plus I've loads to tell you.

Pisshead
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
    Pisshead

:mad: :eek: :D:D

No just bored. Actually I'm sleepy now *yawns*. No one around to talk to either ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • :mad: :eek: :D:D

No just bored. Actually I'm sleepy now *yawns*. No one around to talk to either ;)

Im bored as shit aswell, I turned down going out tonight because I am so bored, if that makes sense :p
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
    must-bump-Astoria-thread!! :D:D
    eMMI wrote:
    must-bump-Astoria-thread!! :D:D

:D
    C'mon guys!! We have a target to reach :D :cool:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Bit of a flying visit to do my bit for the Astorian thread :D

Pissing it down here, what about with you?

Hope you had a good weekend!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning Astoria thread - a quick one to add to the count. Not pissing it down yet in twickenham but cloudy..... just waiting. A fleeting visit whilst hubby is out. He's hogging the computer at the moment and I'm getting frustrated (thank god he's at work tomorrow!). :)
    Everybody gone then.........? :o :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    You still here Dave :o

Popping in for a few minutes during lunch ;)
    Yeah, just a fleeting visit too though... :o

Good weekend?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah, just a fleeting visit too though... :o

Good weekend?

Nice quiet one before the next few weeks of madness. A few visitors, watched a couple of DVDs.

What about you? any progress in the flat hunt?
    Chime wrote:
    Nice quiet one before the next few weeks of madness. A few visitors, watched a couple of DVDs.

What about you? any progress in the flat hunt?

Busy ish one, Friday night down in Swindon, Saturday back up in Leamington with my youngest, dropped him back in Chipping Norton sunday evening, got home about half nine...

Saw a house today which could be a good one, another flat at 3.30 and another one tomorrow, and yet another one on Thursday... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    hello to the people here too. :):D
    UKDave wrote:
    Busy ish one, Friday night down in Swindon, Saturday back up in Leamington with my youngest, dropped him back in Chipping Norton sunday evening, got home about half nine...

Saw a house today which could be a good one, another flat at 3.30 and another one tomorrow, and yet another one on Thursday... :o

... got home at about half nine ... and cracked open a beer/bottle of red :confused::p

Cool you have found something that looks good. So hopefully be the end of the week something should be sorted :)

Another busy week at work?
    eMMI wrote:
    hello to the people here too. :):D

Hi "M"!! ;) no more brats to teach then? :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Chime wrote:
    ... got home at about half nine ... and cracked open a beer/bottle of red :confused::p

Cool you have found something that looks good. So hopefully be the end of the week something should be sorted :)

Another busy week at work?

Red... :o

Yeah, think I'll probably end up going for the one I've just seen actually but by seeing the others I can maybe negotiate... ;)

Fits and starts at work this week, almost had to be in Dartford 9am tomorrow morning but managed to duck out of that!! ;) 5-a-side footie tonight with work, out of office Weds (Warley) and Fri (Watford), leaving do Fri night, pretty pooped at the moment :o:D

How about you?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Red... :o

Yeah, think I'll probably end up going for the one I've just seen actually but by seeing the others I can maybe negotiate... ;)

Fits and starts at work this week, almost had to be in Dartford 9am tomorrow morning but managed to duck out of that!! ;) 5-a-side footie tonight with work, out of office Weds (Warley) and Fri (Watford), leaving do Fri night, pretty pooped at the moment :o:D

How about you?

A house :) Will be nice to get some of your own outside space :D Take it this has all been approved by stoney or has she given you free reign ;):p

Work is work. Am off Friday as I'm up to the East Midlands for a wedding which should be good fun :D
    UKDave wrote:
    Hi "M"!! ;) no more brats to teach then? :D

hey.. erm.. Dave. :D:p

nope. :D I've been sent the contract for Autumn too but I just got an another job offer today, an assistant for blind elderly lady. that would be more "certain". and taking the job would be a HUGE favor for one of my best friends. so I need to think about it. :eek:
    Chime wrote:
    A house :) Will be nice to get some of your own outside space :D Take it this has all been approved by stoney or has she given you free reign ;):p

Work is work. Am off Friday as I'm up to the East Midlands for a wedding which should be good fun :D

Yeah... decking and lawn... :eek: :D

I'm going out on a limb, there's a bathroom and an ensuite shower room so think she'll approve, besides, it's the company that matters... ;):D

Got a wedding weekend after next too :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    eMMI wrote:
    hey.. erm.. Dave. :D:p

nope. :D I've been sent the contract for Autumn too but I just got an another job offer today, an assistant for blind elderly lady. that would be more "certain". and taking the job would be a HUGE favor for one of my best friends. so I need to think about it. :eek:

Guess that depends on the lady, is she a sweet old lady or a nutter...? :eek: :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah... decking and lawn... :eek: :D

I'm going out on a limb, there's a bathroom and an ensuite shower room so think she'll approve, besides, it's the company that matters... ;):D

Got a wedding weekend after next too :o

I'm sure the two of you will be very happy together ;) Will she be changing jobs or just be staying at home to make sure dinner is on the table when her man gets home :D:p

I'll be on a hen weekend then :eek: :o