Astorians with tickets

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oooOOOoooo Dunk i see u !!! :D
    hope u had a great time :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    V V wrote:
    well its a Hello n good bye from me :p

i'm off for a cracking weekend with the girls , yes there will be about 400 Belly dancers heading to Manchester today for a whole 2 days of dance workshops and fun yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not to mention 2 nights in a hotel away from the family i see lots of red wine on the horizon !!!! :D:D:D:D

hope the sun shines for us alll have a fab weekend :D:D:D:D everyone XXXX

dont forget the suncream n hats ! and add a lil water after the beer no dehydrating in the heat ppl.

much love XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Byrnzie... you wanna pick me up on the way to Manchester...? ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    well its a Hello n good bye from me :p

i'm off for a cracking weekend with the girls , yes there will be about 400 Belly dancers heading to Manchester today for a whole 2 days of dance workshops and fun yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not to mention 2 nights in a hotel away from the family i see lots of red wine on the horizon !!!! :D:D:D:D

hope the sun shines for us alll have a fab weekend :D:D:D:D everyone XXXX

dont forget the suncream n hats ! and add a lil water after the beer no dehydrating in the heat ppl.

much love XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi and 'bye VV! Sounds like an excellent week-end (not sure about Manchester but definitely the rest!). It's gonna be a glorious, sunshiny week-end - Enjoy yourself and give us the lowdown when you get back :D:D:
    UKDave wrote:
    Byrnzie... you wanna pick me up on the way to Manchester...? ;):D

I was just about to say: 'The boys will be following you!"
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:

I was thinking the same thing :rolleyes: Would mean some tough decisions for them. World Cup v belly dancing workshops :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redrock wrote:

400 belly dancers or the England game....... :confused::o

Come on ENGERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!! :D:D

VV - a video would be nice... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Chime wrote:
    I was thinking the same thing :rolleyes: Would mean some tough decisions for them. World Cup v belly dancing workshops :D

I still think world cup will prevail..... beer and football vs burning their eyes at the view of 400 belly dancers.... tough one though!
    UKDave wrote:
    400 belly dancers or the England game....... :confused::o

Come on ENGERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!! :D:D

VV - a video would be nice... ;)

Yeah, but it's gonna be such an easy, boring game..... :D
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah, but it's gonna be such an easy, boring game..... :D

Against Paraquay.....? don't think so... they are a pretty good team, two world class strikers and we have no Rooney or Gerrard... I'll take any win... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    I too have WC fever.......come on togo :p
    What the fuck is this world cup everyone's going on about? Anything to do with the rugby or the gaelic football that I'll be glued to this weekend??? :confused:

Just kidding, of COURSE :rolleyes: . I'll be following Serbia and Montenegro to make sure Byrnzie eats his words - If they get to the last 16 I'll be happy. Lol, I find the whole 'shrek' thing funny - it's lucky Roo's gonna be fit cos apparently England didn't bring any other players with them the way the press has been going :rolleyes: . I'd love to see Gerrard shut them all up.

WELCOME BACK DUNK :):):):):)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    UKDave wrote:
    Against Paraquay.....? don't think so... they are a pretty good team, two world class strikers and we have no Rooney or Gerrard... I'll take any win... ;)

Lol... you'll be lucky. Paraguay are good alright.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    UKDave wrote:

Just trying to lure you to the lovely bellydancers ;)
    UKDave wrote:

According to the bbc website Gerrard may be playing ... fingers crossed :)
    redrock wrote:
    Just trying to lure you to the lovely bellydancers ;)

No chance... it is my duty to drink and shout at the telly on Saturday... ;)

Chime: he was rated as 50/50 I heard... maybe Sven keeping his options open on the 4-4-2 or 4-1-3-1-1... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

Chime: he was rated as 50/50 I heard... maybe Sven keeping his options open on the 4-4-2 or 4-1-3-1-1... ;)

He was 50-50 on Thursday but is now 'expected to play' :):o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5058442.stm
    Chime wrote:
    He was 50-50 on Thursday but is now 'expected to play' :):o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/england/5058442.stm

Cool... :cool: now we'll win... ;):D

Management meeting peeps, that's me gone for a while... :rolleyes:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

Yep - that's what my husband will be doing. I'll be out with my daughter and her friend doing 'girlie' things. I watch the football (sort of) when it's France and it looks like their winning (just so I can rub it in!). Even better in our house when France play England :D:D:D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I'm gonna be shouting at the tv for the next month and then again in august when the season starts :D:D:D:D:D:D

When the mighty Liverpool will win the League!
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Well I'll be missing the first game tonight, due to drama commitments, although I might try and catch the first bit.
    Will be glued to the telly tomorrow night though, some sort of alcoholic beverage in my hand :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Well I'll be missing the first game tonight, due to drama commitments, although I might try and catch the first bit.
    Will be glued to the telly tomorrow night though, some sort of alcoholic beverage in my hand :D

I will be at bbq for the 2 pm kick off tomorrow ... they are setting up a projector screen :):D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    I still think world cup will prevail..... beer and football vs burning their eyes at the view of 400 belly dancers.... tough one though!

hahahahahahahahahahha u lot are crazzzzzzzzZZZyyy . if you listen hard enough you may hear us all shimmy or zegreet ! ;)

have fun everyone XXXX (i'm really going now)

p.s i dont like football anyway :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    [size=+1]Important message for all London fellow astorians...[/size]

Sweet Pinon from Norway is looking for a place to stay in London for the night August 27th to 28th. I can't help as I will be in Belgium. Can anyone else offer her a bed for the night? The day after, they will be getting the ETB and will be on the road!

Please help her!!! Remember... she gave us the cute little Astoria badges :):)

Thank you all.
    redrock wrote:
    [size=+1]Important message for all London fellow astorians...[/size]

Sweet Pinon from Norway is looking for a place to stay in London for the night August 27th to 28th. I can't help as I will be in Belgium. Can anyone else offer her a bed for the night? The day after, they will be getting the ETB and will be on the road!

Please help her!!! Remember... she gave us the cute little Astoria badges :):)

Thank you all.

Unfortunately I live out in the 'burbs and haven't worked out how I will be getting home from Reading yet :o Am waiting on friends deciding whether they are going to get tickets (press passes) otherwise I might have to get rid of my ticket :mad: or like pinon see if any Londoners have space for a night ...

If I figure a way to get home pinon would be welcome (not much help I know :o ) ...
    Chime wrote:
    Unfortunately I live out in the 'burbs and haven't worked out how I will be getting home from Reading yet :o Am waiting on friends deciding whether they are going to get tickets (press passes) otherwise I might have to get rid of my ticket :mad: or like pinon see if any Londoners have space for a night ...

If I figure a way to get home pinon would be welcome (not much help I know :o ) ...

I know.... bad night... :(

Where do you live?

Press passes??? you 'know' people, do you ;)
    redrock wrote:
    I know.... bad night... :(

Where do you live?

Press passes??? you 'know' people, do you ;)

I'm out in Surrey so easy to get to and from London but home from Reading :o

Na I don't know 'people' think it's more a case of them knowing someone but if I can't get a lift home from them I'll be stranded in Reading... had friends who would get tickets 'when they could afford it' then decided they couldn't afford it and I ended up being the only one with a ticket :(
    I live near Richmond (which is also Surrey) and it's easy to get to Reading from there! But Surrey is big.... :D:D
    Chime wrote:
    I ended up being the only one with a ticket :(

There must be others from the board that you know (or sort of know!) that are going and that you could meet up with (just in case)?
    redrock wrote:
    I live near Richmond (which is also Surrey) and it's easy to get to Reading from there! But Surrey is big.... :D:D

It would be fairly straight forward to get there, it is the getting home at that time on a Sunday night as I would have to change trains. Couldn't risk getting stranded at somewhere like Virginia Water :o
    redrock wrote:
    There must be others from the board that you know (or sort of know!) that are going and that you could meet up with (just in case)?

There are people I could meet up with there it's just the getting home part ...

Sure I'll figure something out be then :)
    Chime wrote:
    It would be fairly straight forward to get there, it is the getting home at that time on a Sunday night as I would have to change trains. Couldn't risk getting stranded at somewhere like Virginia Water :o

There are people I could meet up with there it's just the getting home part ...

Sure I'll figure something out be then :)

And what's wrong with Virginia Water ??:D:D:D Bloody trains and their timetables - I hate that - and also, it's bank holiday week-end so probably alterations on top of limited service! I'm all for cutting polution and using public transport (I don't drive but hubby does) but sometimes (a lot of times), it is just not possible (or at least very difficult) :(
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    I will be at bbq for the 2 pm kick off tomorrow ... they are setting up a projector screen :):D

Fuck does it kick off at 2 tomorrow?!! :eek: I will miss it then in that case as I'm out tomorrow during the day. :(

Oh well tape recorder may come in handy ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles