Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Ok whats happened over the last 10 pages, I ain't reading them :)
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Not much really - It's been half-term, bank holiday in Ireland, people busy, sun shining... still looking for a name for a cat..., everyone back now but sun still shining..... :)
    redrock wrote:
    Not much really - It's been half-term, bank holiday in Ireland, people busy, sun shining... still looking for a name for a cat..., everyone back now but sun still shining..... :)

Name for cat eh :confused: what about little Al :D
    I need a coffee!
    Gotta start with M... Sorry!
    redrock wrote:
    Gotta start with M... Sorry!

Little Mal :D
    I need a coffee!
    Not with what mal means in french - my daughter would never forgive me! :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Not with what mal means in french - my daughter would never forgive me! :D:D:D

Ok what about Monkey :confused: ...real confusion ;)
    I need a coffee!
    I wanted to call it Mookie, Mojo or Mohawk - all three rejected by my daughter - pah..... kids......
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    redrock wrote:
    I wanted to call it Mookie, Mojo or Mohawk - all three rejected by my daughter - pah..... kids......

Mogwai?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Keithos wrote:
    Mogwai?

I like that one :)

Morning by the way ;)

See everyone is ignoring Dave's call to arms :eek:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    I like that one :)

Morning by the way ;)

See everyone is ignoring Dave's call to arms :eek:

Morning! What's Dave's call to arms all about?
    Keithos wrote:
    Morning! What's Dave's call to arms all about?

He wanted to do another relive the Astoria flow thingy tonight so sent me a text asking me to find out who would be around on here tonight at 8/8.30 (he is in meetings all day) so I posted a couple of pages back and no response ... :rolleyes:
    Keithos wrote:
    Mogwai?

Ah ha! Will propose that! The lady who has the kittens for the moment is from Glasgow... there's the link!
    Chime wrote:
    He wanted to do another relive the Astoria flow thingy tonight so sent me a text asking me to find out who would be around on here tonight at 8/8.30 (he is in meetings all day) so I posted a couple of pages back and no response ... :rolleyes:

Sorry Chime :o:o **begs forgiveness for being so rude**

Won't be able to do it. It's difficult for me to do these 'early' evening things (with kid and whatnot...). One of you ladies will just have to swoon for me during betterman again (you did a great job!).

Sorry again **sheepish**
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    I remember once in Turkey when I got sunburnt, locals put yogurt on my skin. Stank like hell but was effective!! Don't think that would be a plus point with your little engineers if you tried it!

Lol :o Does everyone have a sunburn story from Turkey?

One morning I got back to the hotel from the pub around 8am... completely hammered. Went to the beach. Fell asleep :eek: For FIVE hours :eek: . My friends were all fucking hammered too... and, as such, useless! Wondering if they should turn me over... but didn't! I ended up with second degree burns :o and it was all on my back and the back of my legs - try getting burnt on the back of your knees where the bend is :eek: . So I had to go to a Turkish doctor cos I got huge blisters which even my sister couldn't face (although I think I wouldn't let her cos she came into the room holding some cotton wool in one hand and a needle in the other and a friend to hold me down) :eek: he was horrible. It was like he was rubbing quite a sharp knife up and down my back. My cousin who came with me for support couldnt' even look and she was doing more harm than good cos I was getting terrified looking at her face wondering if he's slicing me up or what. Anyway, I couldn't walk for a month - it was the worst pain I've ever been in :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    ouch **recoils with horror** That must have been soooooo painful :eek: I'm happy I only required the yogurt treatment
    Chime wrote:
    ANNOUNCEMENT ON BEHALF OF DAVE

Astoria flow was scheduled tonight for 8ish who is still interested?

He is in off site meetings today so has asked me to find out who will be around tonight.

btw :) GOOD MORNING :)

Chime's post - better answer her before she gets really cross :D:D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

One morning I got back to the hotel from the pub around 8am... completely hammered. Went to the beach. Fell asleep :eek: For FIVE hours :eek: . My friends were all fucking hammered too... and, as such, useless! Wondering if they should turn me over... but didn't! I ended up with second degree burns :o and it was all on my back and the back of my legs - try getting burnt on the back of your knees where the bend is :eek: . So I had to go to a Turkish doctor cos I got huge blisters which even my sister couldn't face (although I think I wouldn't let her cos she came into the room holding some cotton wool in one hand and a needle in the other and a friend to hold me down) :eek: he was horrible. It was like he was rubbing quite a sharp knife up and down my back. My cousin who came with me for support couldnt' even look and she was doing more harm than good cos I was getting terrified looking at her face wondering if he's slicing me up or what. Anyway, I couldn't walk for a month - it was the worst pain I've ever been in :o

HH!! Was there really any need for that??? Hmmmphhh hmmmphhh!! You've put me off going outside for good now. I'm gonna live in a coccoon now! See what you've gone and done?? :mad:
    redrock wrote:
    Chime's post - better answer her before she gets really cross :D:D

I'm working till 8pm. Bah humbug!! And besides, I can't go outside now thanks to HH so I'm gonna have to live at work!! Ahhhggghhh!! :eek:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello :)

chime its a bit short notice for me :( not sure.

grrr boohoo, i have a method statement and risk assessment to write :( pooo bum holes............. grrrrrrrrrr
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!

This has confirmed why I don't sunbathe :eek:
    Chime wrote:
    This has confirmed why I don't sunbathe :eek:

no indeed ! a tiny bit later afternoon but not basting like a turkey

we need to learn to love our natural colour! ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

we need to learn to love our natural colour! ;)

You would say that being Welsh!! :D:D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You would say that being Welsh!! :D

A??????????????????????????
    i anit Welsh sunshine !

i was born in Yorkshire !!! lol and lived in the south n london and now the west country !!

you must be thinking of LouDoubleu she is Welsh ;)
    My skin was cinnamon colour through most of my childhood (lived in California, Hawaii, Georgia) and even when we went back to Europe for a stint, I didn't have time to 'lighten up'. Took me three years to get back to my pale skin after we permanently moved to Europe. WIth all that exposure in my young days, I'm almost expecting to get skin cancer and though I look 70, I'm only 26 with all the wrinkles!! Sunblock - that's what I say - not trendy but safe (especially if you're drunk in Turkey) :D
    V V wrote:
    A??????????????????????????
    i anit Welsh sunshine !

i was born in Yorkshire !!! lol and lived in the south n london and now the west country !!

you must be thinking of LouDoubleu she is Welsh ;)

O.k, you got me. I was just going on where your mate lives. I'll let you off then! :o:o

Still, the west country? Still brings to mind lot's of rain.
    i remeber Red thinking u were a very beautiful colour :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    O.k, you got me. I was just going on where your mate lives. I'll let you off then! :o:o

Still, the west country? Still brings to mind lot's of rain.

arrrr rain :( yes :(

but not today !! :D
    Aawwww... you're such a darling, aren't you (even if you didn't have your glasses on that nigh :) ). We all need a VV cheer up a day :D
    I'm hoping some people like the pale and interesting look :o

Have let Dave know that it looks like no one is free this evening.

You'll be happy to know he isn't letting you off that easy and says we will have to reschedule ;)