Astorians with tickets

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh David, come join the purity of Irish Al Cult.....it will make you clean :D:D:D

* runs away * * literally *

got some stuff to finish before the weekend guys and girls... later ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh David, come join the purity of Irish Al Cult.....it will make you clean :D:D:D

Think your encounter with the well may call for a change of sig. You'll no longer want to be associated with the unpure ;):p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Oh don't worry, this weekend will re-filthify me booze and sex :D
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Just to let you Dave, your parcel arrived this morning :D Thank you :D Just importing to my iPod now, cool :cool:

Any chance you can email me the "other bits"? Thanks
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    FAIRY UPDATE

Hey you guys.. just a quick one before getting dinner ready (what a nice little wifey I am :) ).

Fairies updated as much as I could gather the info. Please make any updates on anything via the comments for the post. I'll take care of it later.

Dave, do I need to invite you again?

Have a nice evening!
    No one around yet again? :(

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Just to let you Dave, your parcel arrived this morning :D Thank you :D Just importing to my iPod now, cool :cool:

Any chance you can email me the "other bits"? Thanks

Yeah... understood... pm me your email or is it same as msn? ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah... understood... pm me your email or is it same as msn? ;)

Righty ho, have done :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Thanks for Detroit disc Dave!!! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello :) beautiful day
    i'm so tiired , hope ur all out having fun XXXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hi VV - just a quick visit between having creepy crawlies up my legs and bees flying around me (yes... I'm trying to clear the garden). Needed a cool drink. Lovely day to be out!
    Hi RR :) sounds good
    i just did another bellydance performance as part of the festival here and now i'm off to colapse in the sun b4 the family come home :)

Enjoy ur garden and get them peskie weeds grrrrr
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    awwww I'm blown away :)

thats the 1st time i've been able to listern to PJ, PJ on head phones laying down completely absorbed ..... *sighs* arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so lovely :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    awwww I'm blown away :)

thats the 1st time i've been able to listern to PJ, PJ on head phones laying down completely absorbed ..... *sighs* arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so lovely :D

You old romantic, you!! :rolleyes:
    Everyone having a nice weekend?

Lovely weather eh? :D Was planning on doing nothing today but got dragged out to a garden centre :rolleyes: Got some plants for the garden tubs, now just to plant them!!

Have drama rehearsal tomorrow afternoon, so that's sunday's agenda sorted! LOL

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • shootenany!shootenany! Posts: 122

Lovely weather eh?

I made the mistake of thinking my skin could cope without sunscreen on during one of the warmest days of the year.
    I'm now a nice cherry red colour.
    Just thought I'd post to remind you all to WEAR SUNSCREEN! And maybe get some sympathy for my burns (even though it's my own daft fault :)).
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You old romantic, you!! :rolleyes:

Indeed :) it was a lovely moment.

arrr i'm pooooped today got to food shop , :(.

but hopeing to sit for a bit WITH suncream :D
    Well very nice weather today wasn't it again? Shame must of us folk will be stuck in offices tomorrow :(

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Monday morning bump from page 2 :eek:

Managed the two summer staples this weekend. Saturday went to a bbq, Sunday went to the beach :D

Hope you all had fun in the sun :)
    morning :)

yes sunny again sooooo nice :)

i wish i could be on the beach having a nice massage , ummmmmmMMMmmmm

anyone ?? lol
    Morning everyone!!! Ahhhh nice and sunny... and not stuck in an office! Daughter on an INSET day but having a 'daddy-daughter' day so out all day with her dad.... bliss :D:D:D I am catching up with all the things I promised to do but then.......

By the way - very important silliness but need input. Need a name for a female tabby & white kitten with a very round face - MUST start with the letter M. Any suggestions (please keep it clean....). Ponder on that - won't tax your brain too much on this lovely day.....:D:D:
    redrock wrote:
    Morning everyone!!! Ahhhh nice and sunny... and not stuck in an office! Daughter on an INSET day but having a 'daddy-daughter' day so out all day with her dad.... bliss :D:D:D I am catching up with all the things I promised to do but then.......

By the way - very important silliness but need input. Need a name for a female tabby & white kitten with a very round face - MUST start with the letter M. Any suggestions (please keep it clean....). Ponder on that - won't tax your brain too much on this lovely day.....:D:D:

Seen as this is the PJ board how about Mookie for the kitten? :)
    Chime wrote:

o good one :D

Moon ! i'm crap at names lol
    Chime wrote:

You won't believe it but that was my first thought but.... we are getting two kittens and before I even mentioned Mookie, Gabrielle decided to call the other one Dookie (don't ask....) and when I did say 'what about Mookie for the other one?' she said no, that would sound silly :( I should have gotten in there quicker!
    redrock wrote:
    You won't believe it but that was my first thought but.... we are getting two kittens and before I even mentioned Mookie, Gabrielle decided to call the other one Dookie (don't ask....) and when I did say 'what about Mookie for the other one?' she said no, that would sound silly :( I should have gotten in there quicker!

Green Day beating Pearl Jam. It's a sad, sad day :( :p
    Chime wrote:
    Green Day beating Pearl Jam. It's a sad, sad day :( :p

You lost me there.....

PS VV - check your PMs
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Good morning! Long time no see! :(
    Keithos wrote:
    Good morning! Long time no see! :(

Morning :) Take it the :( means it's work that has kept you away, couldn't have been the drinks that were meant to happen :rolleyes: :p

redrock Dookie v Mookie = Green Day v Pearl Jam. I knew what I meant :(
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    Morning :) Take it the :( means it's work that has kept you away, couldn't have been the drinks that were meant to happen :rolleyes: :p

Had to go away to a funeral! got back friday then had to catch up on everything! Not the best week, but this week should be better :) Next week I'm in Mexico so that will certainly be better :D

How's you?
    Chime wrote:

Hi Keith - hard at work?!?!

Chime - Sorry - not a great Green Day fan (don't really know much of their stuff). Googled "Dookie" and "Green Day" and now know what you mean!*** :o hides in a corner with embarrassement :o **** Aaarrggghhh... If I would have known about Dookie, I would have put my foot down!!!! :mad: