Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Chime wrote:
    I'm not bad.

I think I read that thread at one point. It was Ireland (being represented by amongst others Helen) v America at that point. Didn't realise you had joined in. May have to go watch the fun unfold ;):D

Ah jaysus, I can't go anywhere and you people track me down :p

Before I met you lot, THAT was where I used to hang around and piss people off... they're well used to me over there :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Yeah, thanks for the C.D Stoney, I wasn't sure who had sent it.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    No probs people, but SHUSH!!!!!!!!!! remember. Secret society and all ;) That's what we have the blog for remember :rolleyes:

Oh and Dave, this should please you. I'm having an Astoria night tonight I've decided :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Ah jaysus, I can't go anywhere and you people track me down :p

Before I met you lot, THAT was where I used to hang around and piss people off... they're well used to me over there :D

:D I tend to lurk rather than post over there.

I have however just had to post to correct a guy who said as he was neither of British or French descent he had not surpressed anyone. He was of Swiss and Scottish descent ... :o So just a quick geography lesson was needed ...

I didn't finish reading the thread so don't know if anyone else had already pointed this out :o Oh well.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Chime wrote:

I have however just had post to correct a guy who said as he was neither of British or French descent he had never surpressed anyone. He was of Swiss and Scottish descent ... :o So just a quick geography lesson was needed ...

Very good Chime, although hasn't lurking been called Posh Stalking ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Sun is out here too , but it was cloudy last 2 days when i could have sat out grrrrrrrr.

ooops ;) ok stoney !

I always think if Ed were every to read the board he would read Moving Train mostly and why not :)

ok i'm going to make the most of this quiet house and play some very loud music :D:D later beautiful people XXXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    Sun is out here too , but it was cloudy last 2 days when i could have sat out grrrrrrrr.

ooops ;) ok stoney !

I always think if Ed were every to read the board he would read Moving Train mostly and why not :)

ok i'm going to make the most of this quiet house and play some very loud music :D:D later beautiful people XXXX

Its nice to be called beautiful, thank you VV, you too are beautiful, as are you all :D:D
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    later beautiful people XXXX

Hi and bye :)

EDIT: Just spotted a more realistic target for this thread Dave. The PJ@Tweeter tailgate thread. We're only a little over 3,000 behind ;):p

Also you're not the only one to be caught by advertising. Got on the train at Waterloo on Tuesday and a guy I recognise who gets off at the same station as me sits down opposite me, gets out a Whistlestop carrier bag, pulls out a Magners, opens it with his teeth for drinking while reading his mag on the way home ;)
    **digs thread up from page 3 !!!!**

so where is everybody ???

have fun ;) night night
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Chime wrote:

Yeh, I've seen ya ;)

Morning all :)

Ehh... anyone? :) what a beautiful day it is today - it's gonna hit 22 apparently and tomorrow's gonna be 25. I'm just gonna lie out the whole weekend with my bulmers - should have a nice quiet house too :) and it's a long weekend here :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yeh, I've seen ya ;)

Morning all :)

Ehh... anyone? :) what a beautiful day it is today - it's gonna hit 22 apparently and tomorrow's gonna be 25. I'm just gonna lie out the whole weekend with my bulmers - should have a nice quiet house too :) and it's a long weekend here :)

Morning :)

See you've visited the thread. I didn't want to get into an argument with the guy as his views are a little :o

Was just when I read a post where he told someone to do their research and yet he had previously stated he wasn't a Brit but was part Scotch (not Scot), I mean if you are going to claim something as your ancestry at least know what it means.
    Chime wrote:
    Morning :)

See you've visited the thread. I didn't want to get into an argument with the guy as his views are a little :o

Was just when I read a post where he told someone to do their research and yet he had previously stated he wasn't a Brit but was part Scotch (not Scot), I mean if you are going to claim something as your ancestry at least know what it means.

Glad to see the blood is still pumping today :D

Fight the Power :p
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:

Yeh, I give him a week before he's banned. He goes on about how it's ok to use the 'N' word and then how black people should be happy they've got what they wanted and THEN makes a list of dangerous racist organisations in the ONE post... and then goes on about how he's NOT racist cos he may be 1/16 native American :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    The one thread that confuses me though is 'has anyone been touched by a handicapped/disabled person?' :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi everyone! Back after a few days - I'm full of withdrawal symptoms but can't stay long... I already have my daughter claiming she desperately needs the computer (to do what, I might ask!).

Haven't read through the 'important' threads yet but could resist a peek (and a comment) on the hate americans one!

To whoever I promised things, I will sort them out in the next couple of days!

Beautiful day... need to be outside and do some gardening!
    redrock wrote:
    Hi everyone! Back after a few days - I'm full of withdrawal symptoms but can't stay long... I already have my daughter claiming she desperately needs the computer (to do what, I might ask!).
    Hey :) good to see ya back :)

Tell your daughter she should be outside too in the nice weather ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Mornin' all :D

I see no one posts anymore! What is that all about? :eek:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    mornnning :) nice and sunny again :D

well i cant stay (sorry SGS) but i had a lovely package from the postman today, pearl jam, pearl jam CD 2 stickers and woops the Place n Date book must have fell into my shopping cart when ordering the album ! hehe what a lovely thing to wake up to. so house stuff for me today and we want to get out on the Bike while the kids are at grannys ! yayyyy for the sun, have a wonderful friday , its gonna be sexy ;) . i'll check on u's all later XXXXX
    Seems like everyone is in really good form today :D

I love fridays...espically bank holiday fridays :D:D
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:

well i cant stay (sorry SGS) but i had a lovely package from the postman today, pearl jam, pearl jam CD 2 stickers and woops the Place n Date book must have fell into my shopping cart when ordering the album ! hehe what a lovely thing to wake up to. so house stuff for me today and we want to get out on the Bike while the kids are at grannys ! yayyyy for the sun, have a wonderful friday , its gonna be sexy ;) . i'll check on u's all later XXXXX

Oooh I love those kind of packages :D

Have a good day V :) Enjoy the sun while it lasts

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Irish Al wrote:
    Seems like everyone is in really good form today :D

I love fridays...espically bank holiday fridays :D:D

Hell yeah! Friday's are always good days :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    V V wrote:

Sounds like Christmas at VV's house today!! :D
    Hell yeah! Friday's are always good days :D

Weekends start for me on a thursday night....just start to switch off....do fuck all on a friday :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Weekends start for me on a thursday night....just start to switch off....do fuck all on a friday :D

Yep, I go out on Thurs night, that's my main night out. On a Friday I have a fair amount to do but take it all in my stride :cool:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yep, I go out on Thurs night, that's my main night out. On a Friday I have a fair amount to do but take it all in my stride :cool:

Try never to leave myself with much to do on a friday. Only problem is I'm less likely to do less (if you can understand that :confused: )

Just listenin to Camden 2 pissing everyone in the office off......HA FUCK THEM :D
    I need a coffee!
    I understand ya :cool:

I shall be listening to a Pearl Jam boot during my lunch time. Put my iPod on and drift away to some heavenly place where PJ plays 24 hours, 365 days a year.

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Put my iPod on and drift away to some heavenly place where PJ plays 24 hours, 365 days a year.

Huh??? :eek: You're in my head???
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Does anyone know what this was all about the other night??? --- 31 May New York NY The Avalon (VH1 Storytellers taping)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Does anyone know what this was all about the other night??? --- 31 May New York NY The Avalon (VH1 Storytellers taping)

Have you not seen all the threads? Have you not seen storytellers? It's on VH1 - but usually repeated on BBC and a couple of Irish channels - Bruce Springsteen was on it a couple of weeks ago (on BBC2 that is).
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

VH1 show. Play a few songs, tell a few stories :)

Think 10C members who had bought tickets to either of the E. Rutherford shows through 10C had to submit e-mails saying why they should go. About 400 people including record co. and celebs at the taping. Will be shown on VH1 in the US on 1 July. Erm that's about all I know.