Astorians with tickets

Comments

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    Hello :)

Glad you're having a nice day so far V V. Saw you post on the other thread, haven't seen Gossard _Is_God around for a while I know he asked me if I posted on RM so maybe he spends more time there?

Keith and Byrnzie so looks like we will be having drinks. Who else is based in or near London?

Hello :) Good news about RHCP!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hmm..this is getting VERY interesting. In fact I can't hear myself think because of the sound of the alarm bells ringing in my ears. Dunkman!! Come hither at once!! There's something you need to see here!! :D

indeed!!!!!! lol 2 blondes belly dancers !!! and a brunett !!!! ;)
    hahahhahahaahaha how many hours can u get out of that ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    [size=+15]Bollocks!!![/size]
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    As effective as Dunk's suggestion but simpler and less time consuming :D

Congratulations Byrnzie :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    As effective as Dunk's suggestion but simpler and less time consuming :D

Congratulations Byrnzie :)

Exactly, I tried it Dunks way but fucked it up. Oh well, onwards and upwards!
    Byrnzie wrote:

~~~~**** CoNGRaTULaTIoNS **** ~~~~ :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ~~~~**** CoNGRaTULaTIoNS **** ~~~~ :D

Thanks! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Dunkman!! Come hither at once!! There's something you need to see here!! :D

someone shouted!!!!

what is it... ahhhh i see.... coffee moanings... nibble on something soft as the hot liquid runs down the girls' throats... although one of the girls takes a sugar load too many and is complaining its too sweet... VV then gets her pink bits out and takes photos of it... as the other two girls practice their bass techniques.... and to end it all VV has an "astorian moment"... :o

this is what run through my head at least :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:

well done me old china :):D

1000 posts of obscure beauty and the odd request for a celery enema :cool:

what happened to the big picture thingy :mad:

took me feckin ages right enough... you cant put spaces in so i did it by making some text white, etc... i needn't have bothered my arse really :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Oops... went out for lunch and came back with a new guitar... that really wasn't planned at all!!! :|
    Keithos wrote:
    Oops... went out for lunch and came back with a new guitar... that really wasn't planned at all!!! :|

Too easy to do where you work ;)

Remember walking down Charing Cross Road a few summers ago when it was really hot and the guitars were literally melting in the windows. Staff were stood outside looking at them and swearing. Personally I would have been getting them out of the windows as soon as possible :o ... each to their own I guess...
    V V wrote:
    indeed!!!!!! lol 2 blondes belly dancers !!! and a brunett !!!! ;)
    hahahhahahaahaha how many hours can u get out of that ;)

How many hours? You mean how many days, surely??
    well done me old china :):D

1000 posts of obscure beauty and the odd request for a celery enema :cool:

what happened to the big picture thingy :mad:

took me feckin ages right enough... you cant put spaces in so i did it by making some text white, etc... i needn't have bothered my arse really :)

I spent about 10 minutes drawing a big cock and tried to make it large and pink, but when I finally clicked the submit button I was confronted with some peculiar arrangement of pink X's which looked nothing like a cock at all. I was most distressed by the whole experience and so thought I'd express my inner turmoil in the most poetic way that I could.
    Chime wrote:
    Too easy to do where you work ;)

Remember walking down Charing Cross Road a few summers ago when it was really hot and the guitars were literally melting in the windows. Staff were stood outside looking at them and swearing. Personally I would have been getting them out of the windows as soon as possible :o ... each to their own I guess...

Yep! Absolutely... I myself would rather have non-warped guitars then a pretty window display!

Can't wait till home time so I can go and play with the thing :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I spent about 10 minutes drawing a big cock and tried to make it large and pink, but when I finally clicked the submit button I was confronted with some peculiar arrangement of pink X's which looked nothing like a cock at all. I was most distressed by the whole experience and so thought I'd express my inner turmoil in the most poetic way that I could.

I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned there!!!!

:P
    Dunk ..... Oh lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it did go something like that ! and the end result was "who needs a man anyway !!!" :p

Keith that reminds me of when my daughter was born and we didnt have any nappies, sent huby off down Kings St. he came home with a new guitar !!!!!!!
    V V wrote:
    Dunk ..... Oh lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it did go something like that ! and the end result was "who needs a man anyway !!!" :p

Keith that reminds me of when my daughter was born and we didnt have any nappies, sent huby off down Kings St. he came home with a new guitar !!!!!!!

Good man!!!

And that reminds me of a story... when my mum went into labour with my sister (before I was born), as my dad was driving my mum to the hospital he stopped to get some fags!!! Is that style or what :P
    V V wrote:

Question is did he remember the nappies aswell :p
    Chime wrote:
    Question is did he remember the nappies aswell :p

he did ! but it did take a longggggggggggggg time !

keith ur dad !!! bloody men !! hahahaha , but i guess he thought he would need them ! never mind what ur mum was going through !!!
    Just bumping this as it seems to be getting buried by Boston threads :rolleyes:
    V V wrote:
    keith ur dad !!! bloody men !! hahahaha , but i guess he thought he would need them ! never mind what ur mum was going through !!!

I know... It's disgraceful behavior!!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi all - no time to stop and chat... Just a quick one to let you know that the Society blog has been drafted (never done this before!). For those who PM's me their e-mail, an invitation has been sent! Newagehippie, Dunk, VV... don't think I have yours.

My neighbour decided on theme BTW and colour is for VV because she is the only one that has ever claimed her love of pink!

As I said, this is a draft. It can be completely changed and input is needed from everyone on how to handle things.

Have a great afternoon and evening.

VV & CHIME - If the relive Astoria is still on, remember to swoon for me during betterman!!

'bye!
    pm sent ! :D

i will SWOON throught the whole show , just like last time ;)

and i do love me PINK !! :D:D:D

ok school must run

bye Red thanks a ton ur a STAR in my sky ;) XXX
    Check out this dudes pics from the Cleveland show...they are fandabidozi baby!!

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/RainierWolfcastle/Cleveland06/?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Check out this dudes pics from the Cleveland show...they are fandabidozi baby!!

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/RainierWolfcastle/Cleveland06/?

I don't understand Ed's not wearing his Plasmatics t-shirt :confused::p

It's a beautiful day in my neighbourhood .... hope everyone is having as good weather as we are having in Londontown it makes ya smile :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Actually we're actually having a lovely day in dublin :D:p
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Quick visit today, been so busy! :eek: Nearly home time.

I hope those of you who are reliving the Astoria experience tonight have a great time. I shall have a bottle of red to celebrate I think :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Irish Al wrote:
    Actually we're actually having a lovely day in dublin :D:p

Dublin? What you doing there? Holiday? Or is there a place in Zimbabwe called Dublin? :confused:
    Bumpety bump ...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Yep... THE thread to be on tonight... wine anyone......? ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...