Astorians with tickets

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Memento is a cool film... not seen Behind The Sun though...

Nah... she wouldn't understand :rolleyes:

Cool... more the merrier... was it theatre night?

Na theatre was last night. Was a good new comedy :) although the subject matter would suggest something else ...

http://arts.guardian.co.uk/critic/review/0,,1711958,00.html

Wednesday night is Salsa night ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    Na theatre was last night. Was a good new comedy :) although the subject matter would suggest something else ...

http://arts.guardian.co.uk/critic/review/0,,1711958,00.html

Wednesday night is Salsa night ;)

Cool :cool: any new moves? ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Cool :cool: any new moves? ;)

One involved the instructor telling the men to use their chests and NOT their groins to stop the women spinning ... :eek:

And leaving you with that mental picture it is good night from me .... ;)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    One involved the instructor telling the men to stop the women spinning using their chests and NOT their groins .... :eek:

And leaving you with that mental picture it is good night from me .... ;)

:eek:!! yeah that's me too... beginning to feel round and orange... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    Chime wrote:
    Just got in and had to come on to say a big thank you to Matt. Package arrived today, thanks for everything ;):):D
    you're more than welcome.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Stoney: was listening to Albany last night and i didnt realise that was the show where Ed called everyone down the front freaks... i was laughing my heed off.. quality boot :)

Byrnzie: cheers for my gift :) .. i put mine into post office last night but the wee lady said i might have missed last pick up... if so it will be there Friday if not tomorrow... :)

sounds like last nights show was pretty raucous... crowd were in high spirits and for the benefit of Dave they soundchecked Leash... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    UKDave wrote:
    And cheers to Byrnzie for mine ;):D

Just got in too... :D

No problemo!
    Where has everyone gone?!! :eek: Honestly one goes out for the evening and this thread goes to pot :rolleyes:

Received my prezzie today Byrnzie, ta mate :cool:

No problemo !
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘I've just spotted ur new sig line !!! dont hold back there honey say what u really FELT !!!!’

Lol :D was wondering how long it would take ;)

‘I think we can all conclude that yes Helen is a filthy bitch’

Ah now in fairness I’m in pretty good company in this place.

‘there's an article concerning a debate amongst some of the countries most distinguished historians which discusses how Bush is in all probability the worst American president ever’

Yip, them people at Rolling Stone just LOVE Bush :D . I can’t find fucking Rolling Stone anywhere :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    ‘I've just spotted ur new sig line !!! dont hold back there honey say what u really FELT !!!!’

Lol :D was wondering how long it would take ;)

‘I think we can all conclude that yes Helen is a filthy bitch’

Ah now in fairness I’m in pretty good company in this place.

‘there's an article concerning a debate amongst some of the countries most distinguished historians which discusses how Bush is in all probability the worst American president ever’

Yip, them people at Rolling Stone just LOVE Bush :D . I can’t find fucking Rolling Stone anywhere :mad:

HH I'm not having a go at you - sounds like your sis has been doing enough of that this morning - but please, please, please put names next to your quotations as it makes me dizzy trying to make sense of them! I have enough trouble trying to make sense of anything as it is. Cheers mateypoo's! ;)

P.s, cheer up today and don't let her get to you! Is she going to see Pearl Jam in August? No! Ha Ha!! :)
    Keithos wrote:
    Morning kiddies! :)

Hello Keith! What's this I hear about a reunion drink amongst the Astoria crew?
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello Keith! What's this I hear about a reunion drink amongst the Astoria crew?

Yeah... was thinking thursday next week maybe? What do you think?
    Keithos wrote:
    Yeah... was thinking thursday next week maybe? What do you think?

Yeah cool. By the way, have you booked a hotel for Paris yet?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    HH I'm not having a go at you - sounds like your sis has been doing that this morning - but please, please, please put names next to your quotations as it makes me dizzy trying to make sense of them! I have enough trouble trying to make sense of anything as it is. Cheers mateypoo's! ;)

i've been asking her to do that recently... maybe she'll listen to you though ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah cool. By the way, have you booked a hotel for Paris yet?

Nope... that's far too much preparation!!! :P

I always leave things till the last minute - I just booked a holiday this morning... leaving for Mexico in 2 weeks! Very excited! We should think about a hotel though for Paris!
    Keithos wrote:
    Nope... that's far too much preparation!!! :P

I always leave things till the last minute - I just booked a holiday this morning... leaving for Mexico in 2 weeks! Very excited! We should think about a hotel though for Paris!

Yeah, but your probably right. I mean Paris is a big place. Should be no problem leaving it late. I'll have a look on the net for something - the cheaper the better as far as I'm concerned. I mean we'll probably be so pissed when we get back after the gig that we won't notice any cockroaches crawling up the walls.
  • danmacdanmac Posts: 387
    Morning...

some light hearted entertainment to keep those of us chained to a desk occupied!

This was actually issued by some local health authority in the land of the strange (Yorkshire) for all of the foreign doctors and nurses who come over and can’t understand why an old boy wants to talk to them about the flumble on his widget, or something.

http://www.doncasterwestpct.nhs.uk/uploads/reports/GlossaryforInternationalRecruits.pdf
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects
    are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider
    god-fearing and pious: Aristotle

Viva Zapatista!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah, but your probably right. I mean Paris is a big place. Should be no problem leaving it late. I'll have a look on the net for something - the cheaper the better as far as I'm concerned. I mean we'll probably be so pissed when we get back after the gig that we won't notice any cockroaches crawling up the walls.

Yep! I agree!!!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    P.s, cheer up today and don't let her get to you! Is she going to see Pearl Jam in August? No! Ha Ha!! :)

Eh yeh!!! She is :rolleyes:

It was funny though - I brought home donuts for everyone yesterday but then she acted up so I obviously didn't offer her one. There were some left over and the box was sitting on the table. She texted me at 8 saying the donut wasn't that nice :D . Lol, that made me laugh cos she's constantly on a diet and here she is eating donuts at 8am trying to piss ME off - even though I had told my brother to bring it to work with him :cool: :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Where the fuck is everyone today? I've got 5 posts until the 1000 mark! No one's gonna be here to assist me over the finish line! Boo Hoo! I'll have to go it alone - Rambo stylie!
    Eh yeh!!! She is :rolleyes:

You could always steal her ticket and sell it on ebay for £150 and then laugh at her for being so careless for losing her ticket. You can then spend the £150 on Dublin memorabilia which you can leave lying around all over the house for ever! He he he! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    good morning ... or rather afternoon !!

i see its not been so chatty on here this am , not so much for me to read back :)

how u all doing ?? :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    good morning ... or rather afternoon !!

i see its not been so chatty on here this am , not so much for me to read back :)

how u all doing ?? :D

I'm very good thanks :)

How are you?
    feeling good today thanks, just had coffee with a couple of girlfriends and put the world to rights !!!!!! :D:D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    feeling good today thanks, just had coffee with a couple of girlfriends and put the world to rights !!!!!! :D:D

A couple of girlfriends? Interesting. Just out of curiosity, are you yourself a girl, or are you a very lucky young man?
    V V wrote:

P1010046.jpg

P1010045.jpg

well in true female vanity here i am !!!!! LOL

but i consider myself super lucky bcos they are 2 very beautiful and wonderful women !!!!! :D:D:D:D
    V V wrote:
    well in true female vanity here i am !!!!! LOL

but i consider myself super lucky bcos they are 2 very beautiful and wonderful women !!!!! :D:D:D:D

Hmm..this is getting VERY interesting. In fact I can't hear myself think because of the sound of the alarm bells ringing in my ears. Dunkman!! Come hither at once!! There's something you need to see here!! :D
    Hello :)

Glad you're having a nice day so far V V. Saw you post on the other thread, haven't seen Gossard _Is_God around for a while I know he asked me if I posted on RM so maybe he spends more time there?

Keith and Byrnzie so looks like we will be having drinks. Who else is based in or near London?
    Chime wrote:
    Hello :)

Glad you're having a nice day so far V V. Saw you post on the other thread, haven't seen Gossard _Is_God around for a while I know he asked me if I posted on RM so maybe he spends more time there?

Keith and Byrnzie so looks like we will be having drinks. Who else is based in or near London?

Not too sure. I know DBK aka Don isn't too far away. And London Rocks is another Hertfordshire homie. Not sure who else.

One more post until my 1000th!! What will it be?? :eek: