Astorians with tickets

Comments

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Yay!! Irving Plaza downloaded and is ready for me to listen to tomorrow. Burn to CD and put away with my other boots :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    UKDave wrote:
    700ish behind...

I can remember when it was more than twice that... getting there... night shift doing it's bit ;)

Yep we certainly are ;) Post whoring is fun :p

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Yay!! Irving Plaza downloaded and is ready for me to listen to tomorrow. Burn to CD and put away with my other boots :D

I'm only on while I burn IP. Nice 2 CD set :)

Dave and Stoney I'm dissapointed in you :rolleyes: expected at least 5 pages added to our thread when your posting at 2-3 am ;)

Dave hope the hangover isn't too bad :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • can't believe people aren't loving unemployable

sounds a little bit like cropduster (not surprising since matt wrote both) but this has got to be the best song on the album by a mile!
  • rock_goddessrock_goddess Posts: 970
    I love unemployable but my fav song is probably gone
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

http://www.myspace.com/rockgoddess1318
  • shootenany!shootenany! Posts: 122
    Just downloaded my first ever full, legit live pearl jam recording. Toronto 2. A proud moment. :) That'll keep me distracted from exam revision all afternooon, hurrah.
    Chime wrote:
    I'm only on while I burn IP. Nice 2 CD set :)

Dave and Stoney I'm dissapointed in you :rolleyes: expected at least 5 pages added to our thread when your posting at 2-3 am ;)

Dave hope the hangover isn't too bad :(

Well we were chatting on MSN rather than on the forum, so that's probably why :) Plus Dave was extremely pissed and had trouble focussing! :D

Haven't yet listened to IP. Everytime I try and open the file, my computer freezes, so I hope to god I haven't dl'd a virus :mad: :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Well we were chatting on MSN rather than on the forum, so that's probably why :) Plus Dave was extremely pissed and had trouble focussing! :D

I thought catching the Chileans was Dave's mission. Chatting on MSN defeats the purpose :rolleyes:

Unless ............

;)
    Chime wrote:
    I thought catching the Chileans was Dave's mission. Chatting on MSN defeats the purpose :rolleyes:

Unless ............

;)

Unless what? ;):p

Yeah we though we'd smutted enough already on the forum ;):D

Must keep the thread going though! Must catch Chilean's :) It's my mission too now

Rockin' out to Creadles

Yeah we though we'd smutted enough already on the forum ;):D

I think we can handle it. We're getting used to it by now ;):p

Unless .......................................................................
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I read this thread title today as "Astorians with chickens"
    and was like what thefuck?
    haha

laughing alone at that
    :D

I can't believe the Albany setlist!!
    I hope Europe gets setlist just as good, or better!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Chime wrote:

;):D:p

*says no more and keeps lips sealed* :p
    Buru wrote:
    I read this thread title today as "Astorians with chickens"
    and was like what thefuck?
    haha

laughing alone at that

I can't believe the Albany setlist!!
    I hope Europe gets setlist just as good, or better!

I know! Rats was played!! I love that song :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    ;):D:p

*says no more and keeps lips sealed* :p

*winks knowingly and taps side of nose*
    Hello Buru :D

Thanks for visiting our thread :)

Don't know why we would all have chickens :confused:
    Chime wrote:
    *winks knowingly and taps side of nose*

:eek: :p

Woo finally converted FLAC files to wav. so I can listen to it!! The guy's actually got some decent other PJ stuff. He has the Letterman show. Perhaps I should download that too

Rockin' out to Creadles
    :eek: :p

Woo finally converted FLAC files to wav. so I can listen to it!! The guy's actually got some decent other PJ stuff. He has the Letterman show. Perhaps I should download that too

I have the Ed Sullivan show from somewhere is that what you mean? If so it is excellent.

Right got to go. Have my birthday dinner to leave for in twenty minutes so should start getting ready :rolleyes:

Say hi to Dave for me ;)
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Chime wrote:
    Hello Buru :D

Thanks for visiting our thread :)

Don't know why we would all have chickens :confused:

me neither, that's why I was so amused at misreading "tickets" as "chickens"

This is a cool thread, as the Dublin one
    plus I'll be meeting some of you probably in Dublin, so it can't hurt to say hi ;)
    :)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:

Unless what?! unless Dave actually passed out at around 4am...?! or 4.30, don't remember......!!!

It wasn't smutty on msn was it Stoney? I remember Come Back taking forever to transfer which I'll dig out now I've finally recovered and the Cup Final is over... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Unless what?! unless Dave actually passed out at around 4am...?! or 4.30, don't remember......!!!

It wasn't smutty on msn was it Stoney? I remember Come Back taking forever to transfer which I'll dig out now I've finally recovered and the Cup Final is over... ;)

I dunno what the unless bit was about either :confused: Think Chime was trying to imply something ;):D

Nah no smutty talk. Sorry I logged off so suddenly though. My computer had a funny five minutes :mad: Yes you must listen to Come Back. You should also download the Irving Plaza show. It's great!

Had a good day Dave? Not too hung over I hope :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I dunno what the unless bit was about either :confused: Think Chime was trying to imply something ;):D

Nah no smutty talk. Sorry I logged off so suddenly though. My computer had a funny five minutes :mad: Yes you must listen to Come Back. You should also download the Irving Plaza show. It's great!

Had a good day Dave? Not too hung over I hope :D

To be absolutely honest I passed out :eek: when I woke up you'd gone... had visions of you prodding the screen your end!! ;)

Have listened to Come Back now, yeah real good!!!

Anyone fancy pizza?! was hung over a but earlier... got up just before 11 first time, got food and went back to bed.... :rolleyes: got up to see the cup final though... :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    To be absolutely honest I passed out :eek: when I woke up you'd gone... had visions of you prodding the screen your end!! ;)

Have listened to Come Back now, yeah real good!!!

Anyone fancy pizza?! was hung over a but earlier... got up just before 11 first time, got food and went back to bed.... :rolleyes: got up to see the cup final though... :cool:

LMFAO :D I thought maybe you might have nodded off or something!

I had pizza and croissants when I got up at 1 ish. Was very nice but a strange combination!
    Still can't believe you passed out! That's funny :p

Rockin' out to Creadles
    LMFAO :D I thought maybe you might have nodded off or something!

I had pizza and croissants when I got up at 1 ish. Was very nice but a strange combination!
    Still can't believe you passed out! That's funny :p

Well I think passed out is probably a bit of an exaggeration because I stopped drinking around 2am and had been on the water for a couple of hours but yeah nodded off in my chair with my feet up :rolleyes: not sure how long I was out for.... :D:D

John Smiths, Corona, Rose Wine, JD and Port this time.... :D

...and a neutral night on the table footie... decider grudge game next week...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Well I think passed out is probably a bit of an exaggeration because I stopped drinking around 2am and had been on the water for a couple of hours but yeah nodded off in my chair with my feet up :rolleyes: not sure how long I was out for.... :D:D

John Smiths, Corona, Rose Wine, JD and Port this time.... :D

...and a neutral night on the table footie... decider grudge game next week...

OK well nodding off is slightly different to passing out ;) I mean I know our conversation wasn't its usual standards but even so :rolleyes: :D

You sure like mixing drinks, see I can't really do that. I can just about get away with mixing wine and JD, but even so I'm pretty gone on it.

I'm sure your team will kick the other's arse's next week :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    OK well nodding off is slightly different to passing out ;) I mean I know our conversation wasn't its usual standards but even so :rolleyes: :D

You sure like mixing drinks, see I can't really do that. I can just about get away with mixing wine and JD, but even so I'm pretty gone on it.

I'm sure your team will kick the other's arse's next week :D

Sorry!!!! I thought passed out was kinda more politcally correct but it was getting light and I was worse for wear... ;)

The drinks are just a progression, ok if you keep to a sensible order... :D

We're no good to be honest but we're both Sagitarrians so we just keep playing til we win... no surrender!!! ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Sorry!!!! I thought passed out was kinda more politcally correct but it was getting light and I was worse for wear... ;)

The drinks are just a progression, ok if you keep to a sensible order... :D

We're no good to be honest but we're both Sagitarrians so we just keep playing til we win... no surrender!!! ;)

Ah I see, you were trying to be PC....;)

Yeah admitting defeat is not an option I'm used to either! (10C take note!)

Damn those Chileans keep typing !! What's that all about?!! :eek: :mad: :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Ah I see, you were trying to be PC....;)

Yeah admitting defeat is not an option I'm used to either! (10C take note!)

Damn those Chileans keep typing !! What's that all about?!! :eek: :mad: :D

Think they're onto us? we are a steady 700 behind... :( needs the day time crew to come in with some heavy artillery I think... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Think they're onto us? we are a steady 700 behind... :( needs the day time crew to come in with some heavy artillery I think... :D

I know, we need to do some serious chatting in this thread during the day! Sod the other threads :D

Right I'm off now. Will be back later if anyone is around. Will start posting nonsense in this thread if I'm on my own to get post count up ;):D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I know, we need to do some serious chatting in this thread during the day! Sod the other threads :D

Right I'm off now. Will be back later if anyone is around. Will start posting nonsense in this thread if I'm on my own to get post count up ;):D

OK.. later, pizza time now :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • psycosmicpsycosmic Posts: 504
    hey fellow astorians...
    just dropping in to say that i had a great time listening to the toronto 1 boot in the evening sun...

the present tense singalong still gives me goosebumps every time... and we started this new trend :)
    must have really impressed ed with our singing there...
    ahh, the memories...

"whoever said you were a bunch of drunk hooligans who can't hold a tune, it wasn't me!" - eddie vedder :D
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

http://epplehausradio.blogspot.com/

pearl jam @ the astoria, london, 20/04/06
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    psycosmic wrote:
    hey fellow astorians...
    just dropping in to say that i had a great time listening to the toronto 1 boot in the evening sun...

the present tense singalong still gives me goosebumps every time... and we started this new trend :)
    must have really impressed ed with our singing there...
    ahh, the memories...

"whoever said you were a bunch of drunk hooligans who can't hold a tune, it wasn't me!" - eddie vedder :D

im listening to PT right now, sounds amazing!
    also looking for the second night bootleg if anyone has it.....hehe
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."