Astorians with tickets

Comments

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    See that image would be great ...

if they even knew they were being chased :o

they must realise surely. We aren't exactly good at keeping things secret are we?! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Right, that's me... have a great weekend ladies, I think there's only us 3 left?

Talk to you soon :D;) :cool: :p

You too :D Try to stay awake during the mooting ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    UKDave wrote:
    OK, before I type this, it's not like I'm on a mission or anything but...

I have checked their thread for evidence that they are on to us....

Guess what?

I can't understand a bleeding word of it........ :( ;)

You're right! They actually type in Chilean! :eek: We need someone to translate it for us :D

Not fair really, having their own language ;)

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    You're right! They actually type in Chilean! :eek: We need someone to translate it for us :D

Not fair really, having their own language ;)

dont they speak Spanish :confused:

so Dave like to leave it in :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    :D:D:D Just downloaded Irving Plaza currently listening to Life Wasted. Sound is pretty good :D:D:D

Thanks Buru
    We'd dropped to page two :o

I can see some of you out there lurking say hello :D
    Chime wrote:
    :D:D:D Just downloaded Irving Plaza currently listening to Life Wasted. Sound is pretty good :D:D:D

Thanks Buru

hi chimester :)

the quality i got is pretty good.. but in about 6 minutes i'll have the official Tornoto leg1 to listen to :)

Inside Job and Come Back make their debuts!! woo-hoo!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    hi chimester :)

the quality i got is pretty good.. but in about 6 minutes i'll have the official Tornoto leg1 to listen to :)

Inside Job and Come Back make their debuts!! woo-hoo!

At Man of the Hour :)

It's better quality than I was expecting. Comatose sound quality is a bit harsh. Several chats between the people recording :D

How was it getting the download? Are you getting leg 2 aswell?

See gremmie are going to be posting on their blog from the Albany gig tonight ?!?!?!
    Chime wrote:
    At Man of the Hour :)

It's better quality than I was expecting. Comatose sound quality is a bit harsh. Several chats between the people recording :D

How was it getting the download? Are you getting leg 2 aswell?

See gremmie are going to be posting on their blog from the Albany gig tonight ?!?!?!

sounds like the same version... id be happy with a version like that of Astoria. :)

i managed to get the download no probs.. well, i had a few problems at the start with the Java Applet not working but i pluttered (i love that word) around with it and i have it now... just going to start it any minute!!! i've got Toronto 2 as well... its like $22 for them both and that works out at £12, so i just thought "fuck it" it has all the new album on both bar Big Wave

i looked at that Gremmie thing as well.. very organised are our american cousins... i just phoned my friend during Ledbetter at the Astoria.. that was the summation of my correspondence with the outside world :p
    sounds like the same version... id be happy with a version like that of Astoria. :)

i managed to get the download no probs.. well, i had a few problems at the start with the Java Applet not working but i pluttered (i love that word) around with it and i have it now... just going to start it any minute!!! i've got Toronto 2 as well... its like $22 for them both and that works out at £12, so i just thought "fuck it" it has all the new album on both bar Big Wave

i looked at that Gremmie thing as well.. very organised are our american cousins... i just phoned my friend during Ledbetter at the Astoria.. that was the summation of my correspondence with the outside world :p

An Astoria version of this quality would be amazing :)

Yeah the Americans seem a lot more organised both with the blog and recording the show. 'Cause they get more practice than us :o

Let me know what you think of the boots.

*Dancing along to SOLAT* :D:D:D

EDIT: are you planning to sit up into the wee hours with a bottle of red and listen to both boots?
    Chime wrote:

Let me know what you think of the boots.

Severed Hand... ohhhh the memories... i just got goose bumps at Mikes solo!

WWS just came on... sound is actually a wee bit quiet :confused:... it might kick in soon enough

The artwork is pretty cool :)

i only bought the George boots last year, and i thought the designs were poor... this years stuff seems to be a lot fresher colourwise!!
    Chime wrote:
    EDIT: are you planning to sit up into the wee hours with a bottle of red and listen to both boots?

definitely listen to leg1 tonight... i've paid for leg2 but it isnt available yet... so thats me set for tomorrow night! :D

you planning on getting any?
    Severed Hand... ohhhh the memories... i just got goose bumps at Mikes solo!

WWS just came on... sound is actually a wee bit quiet :confused:... it might kick in soon enough

The artwork is pretty cool :)

i only bought the George boots last year, and i thought the designs were poor... this years stuff seems to be a lot fresher colourwise!!

George / Gorge whats the difference :D

Did you get the MP3s or FLAC?

Looked from the pictures we've seen so far they have quite a laser show going on during this tour.
    definitely listen to leg1 tonight... i've paid for leg2 but it isnt available yet... so thats me set for tomorrow night! :D

you planning on getting any?

I may get one from each leg. So wait until the end of a leg and see what the consensus is about which is the best show / which setlist I like.

Obviously will get Dublin :)

So what drink have you got to accompany Leg 1?
    Chime wrote:
    George / Gorge whats the difference :D

Did you get the MP3s or FLAC?

Looked from the pictures we've seen so far they have quite a laser show going on during this tour.

Marker now playing :)

i only got 3 pictures with this download and all 3 are extremely small :confused:

i'll email them to my work for printing out and stuff but they appeat to be tiny?!?!?!?!

Ed just said before Marker.. "thank you Toronto for joining us on the 1st night of the tour!!" even Ed doesnt count Astoria :mad:
    Chime wrote:
    So what drink have you got to accompany Leg 1?

yeah Dublin is a must.... i reckon that will be the biggest seller of the tour... well ok maybe not biggest but it will have most demand!!

2005 vintage Hardys Voyage Ruby Cabernet :)

sound must have went up... ears are enjoying that tingling feeling!
    Marker now playing :)

i only got 3 pictures with this download and all 3 are extremely small :confused:

i'll email them to my work for printing out and stuff but they appeat to be tiny?!?!?!?!

So pictures aren't that great :(
    Ed just said before Marker.. "thank you Toronto for joining us on the 1st night of the tour!!" even Ed doesnt count Astoria :mad:

That's just rude :rolleyes: The 10C website seem to count it, but then no boot :mad:

sound must have went up... ears are enjoying that tingling feeling!

WoooT :D

I have to be careful as I have tinitus and always get the fear that I will make it worse :eek:
    Chime wrote:
    So pictures aren't that great :(

That's just rude :rolleyes: The 10C website seem to count it, but then no boot :mad:

pics are just really small!!!

i just opened in photoshop and they are 15cm x 10cm at 72dpi... which isnt bad i s'pose.. i really dont compain much about these things.. i'm just glad this band does official boots anyway.. i used to worship Stone Roses and the bootlegs i heard were just awful in comparison.. Dublin will be my most played CD come September 2006 :D
    Evening Dunk and Chime :D

I'm just about to download the Toronto show too! Not that I can see the set list. Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to scroll down to see all the set list? :confused:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    pics are just really small!!!

i just opened in photoshop and they are 15cm x 10cm at 72dpi... which isnt bad i s'pose.. i really dont compain much about these things.. i'm just glad this band does official boots anyway.. i used to worship Stone Roses and the bootlegs i heard were just awful in comparison.. Dublin will be my most played CD come September 2006 :D

:cool:

Just restarted IP but can't sit here for another 2 hours :rolleyes: had too many late nights this week.

Seems we're the only two around tonight. (EDIT: 'Ello Stoney :) sneaked up on me there) Does that make us sad 'cause we're not out on the lash on a Friday night :confused:
    Evening Dunk and Chime :D

I'm just about to download the Toronto show too! Not that I can see the set list. Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to scroll down to see all the set list? :confused:

evening Stoney :)

i had problems seeing the start button... i just clicked the close window button then went back into it and it was ok :confused:

its good... Unemployable is now on... its a song thats taken me a while to love, but live it takes on a whole new life!!
    Hey Chime, where did you get the link to the Irving Plaza gig?

Rockin' out to Creadles

Muchos grassy arse :)

Photo 2. Looks so strange seeing the fans stood all in a nice row. Was same with the Letterman thing. Can't imagine going to PJ at an all seater gig. Thank god for European GA :D Plus my 10C number would have me sat in the rafters :o
    Hey Chime, where did you get the link to the Irving Plaza gig?

Dunk and Buru posted them somewhere. Think there is also a thread now on Given To Fly with them. Will go on a hunt. :)

What format do you prefer as think Dunk's link is FLAC so better quality :confused:
    evening Stoney :)

i had problems seeing the start button... i just clicked the close window button then went back into it and it was ok :confused:

its good... Unemployable is now on... its a song thats taken me a while to love, but live it takes on a whole new life!!

How are you this evening Dunk?

Yeah the bootleg's page is weird. Nevermind, we get the boots and the songs so it's all good :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • conguitaconguita Posts: 222
    Jeeeeeez....
    Seated?!!?!?!?!?
    they are seated???
    wtf?!

Europe kicks ass!!
    ..:: I wanna taste everyone I see ::..
    Chime wrote:
    Dunk and Buru posted them somewhere. Think there is also a thread now on Given To Fly with them. Will go on a hunt. :)

What format do you prefer as think Dunk's link is FLAC so better quality :confused:

You'll have to forgive my ignorance, but what exactly are FLAC files? How are they different to MP3?

Thankies Chime :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    How are you this evening Dunk?

Yeah the bootleg's page is weird. Nevermind, we get the boots and the songs so it's all good :D

i'm cool thanks Stoney... i'm even cooler with the knowledge that Dave isnt here and its just lil' ol' me with 2 very nice ladies.. ;)

ha ha Dave... ;)

p.s. i've had 1 bottle of red so far.. and my only other option is to drink the remnants of the cider in the fridge... anyone else drinking??