Options

Let's have a Brel time!!!! - Antwerpen - 30.08.06

Comments

• Options
    AranarthAranarth Posts: 227
    got the email today, with doors opening times and stuff, for Arnhem and Antwerp
  • Options
    Yeah, me too
    great timing... I was getting little nervous, can't wait to be there
    though I doubt about seating, thinking about running to the front rows in Antwerp, how about you Aranarth?
  • Options
    AranarthAranarth Posts: 227
    Yeah, me too
    great timing... I was getting little nervous, can't wait to be there
    though I doubt about seating, thinking about running to the front rows in Antwerp, how about you Aranarth?

Well yeah, that's the whole point of having 10C tickets :) And even if it's not the first rows, it's gonna be pretty close anyway. CAN'T WAIT!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Do any of you guys have seating tickets for Antwerp? If you do, is the seating reserved or is it GA as well and you just run for the best seat you can??
  • Options
    kneutkneut Posts: 8
    redrock wrote:
    Do any of you guys have seating tickets for Antwerp? If you do, is the seating reserved or is it GA as well and you just run for the best seat you can??
    The seating is reserved...
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    woohoo it's getting closer...LOL....can't wait to go...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    kneut wrote:
    The seating is reserved...

I'm attending the show with my girlfriend who's actually pregnant so I was hoping she could sit down during the concert. As the seating sections are apparently reserved it seems I can't get to those with my 10c tickets...?

But why complain, I've got tickets so everything should be alright. Hope to see some of your fellas and share a beer or two with you guys. Dunno if I can get my girlfriend run fast to the stage mmmh... Aaaaaah can't wait it's merely two weeks away and I've been waiting for this a little more than 15 years... ...
  • Options
    sammersammer Posts: 71
    phatucini wrote:
    Aaaaaah can't wait it's merely two weeks away and I've been waiting for this a little more than 15 years... ...

whole belgium has been waiting for this show!
    sure that there will be this magic atmosphere, finally pearl jam is playing belgium, I really can't wait.
    2006: antwerp, paris, berlin

2007: nijmegene werchter

2009: rotterdam

2010: nijmegen, berlin, arras, werchter
  • Options
    phatucini wrote:
    I'm attending the show with my girlfriend who's actually pregnant so I was hoping she could sit down during the concert. As the seating sections are apparently reserved it seems I can't get to those with my 10c tickets...?

I queried that with 10C and they told me we could go anywhere! But.... after finding out seating was reserved, I sent another e-mail to 10C and also queried it with the venue. I'm a bit in the same situation (not pregnant but with VERY dodgy back). Will be in the pit for Dublin and really not sure my back will survive two pits! In the end, I might have to exchange my 10C tix (with early entry!) with seating (and bloody good seats they will have to be!). But let's wait and see.....
  • Options
    OK... asking the sportspaleis whether 10C could go seated, this is their response@

"Hello Rita,

Fan club tickets are all standing on the floor (with an early-in option, so they can get up front).

Best regards,
    San"

Thus... better safe than sorry for my back, and though I hate to do this....

WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO SWAP 2 VERY GOOD!!! seats for 2 10C wristbands?

Please PM me if you're interested!
  • Options
    Anybody driving from Brussels for the concert? Anybody with a couple of spare places??? :):)
  • Options
    bumping for the evening crowd
  • Options
    SandruwaSandruwa Posts: 239
    Buru wrote:
    i'm going with a friend who lives in Belgium, not so far from Antwerp
    :cool:

I don't remember if she has received the tix already, they are not Ten Club tix
    Gosh, it's been ages since I've been on this board and peeked inside this thread ... Friend? She called me a friend ... awwwwwww!!! Have a safe trip to Europe Buru!!! And I'll meet you in 14 days!!

Hmmm, places to go to in Antwerp ... I went to school there ... went out to some pubs that'll probably don't exist anymore ... I used to go to "De Plansjee" and "De Muze" ... That last one is a pub with some music-history, great names of Antwerp performed there in the sixties and seventies ... Now, it's a wellknown "jazz-café" ...
    RIP Syd ... Shine on you crazy diamond ...
  • Options
    NicciNicci Posts: 26
    bump bump bump

wanting to say: why don't you all come to Ghent?
    Antwerp 30.08.2006
    Paris 11.09.2006
    London 18.06.2007
    Nijmegen 28.06.2007
    Werchter 29.06.2007
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Anybody driving from Brussels for the concert? Anybody with a couple of spare places??? :):)
    It's a shame that we come from the other direction otherwise it would not be a problem to take you with us...he...he...
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    wielewiele Posts: 6
    when we start talking about how to get home after the show...
    somebody with 3 places in his car going to ghent? we can pay if you want
    thx
  • Options
    redlady wrote:
    It's a shame that we come from the other direction otherwise it would not be a problem to take you with us...he...he...

Yep... that's a shame :D:D Should tell my parents to move to Genk... would have made it easier :D

So... my plea once again... anyone from Brussels driving to the gig and has 2 spare places in the car??? Any help would be much appreciated!! :D
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I will be leaving from Brussels around 1 or 1.30 pm and I will certainly have 2 free seats in my car...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    That would be great (return as well, if I may be so bold???). Which part of Brussels will you be departing from?

PS - sent you a PM
  • Options
    Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    Does anyone know what time the trams/busses stop in Antwerp? If I were to stay in the center of town, would I be able to get back from the arena after the concert using public transportation? The website I found said most transportation stops at 23:00 and there are only night busses on the weekend...

Any insight would be of help...

Thanks
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    daanartsdaanarts Posts: 130
    they have extra transportation to the city, the site of the venue says, after each show. so dont worry.
    I change by not changing at all.
  • Options
    And i'm still counting the days off...wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    And still 8 days to go from tomorrow on...
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    kramerica4kramerica4 Posts: 275
    for those of you who need tickets for antwerpen, there are some up again at teleticketservice, you have to call there to get them:
    from belgium: 070 345345
    from netherlands: 0900 4500045
    international: +3234000034
  • Options
    also some tickets available on the forum of studio brussels (alternative radiostation)
    http://www.stubru.be -> 'zoekertjes' (left side of your page) -> tickets

• Options
    sammer wrote:
    also some tickets available on the forum of studio brussels (alternative radiostation)
    http://www.stubru.be -> 'zoekertjes' (left side of your page) -> tickets
    Hallo....LOL...i have also told manny people to do that because there are still alot for sale onthere also told it on the dutch PJ site called Dutch ramblings...ohh you're from Gent and i'm from Genk just a difference of one letter...

groetjes..
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    yes it surprices me that so many people want to get rid of their tickets for a legendary concert!

hard to imagine ...that pearl jam will be playing in belgium in a week
    let us hope that nothing comes up. we've been waiting for it for to long.

I started collecting 'lost-dogs signs' I don't know if this is a weird side-effect of me studying? or if I am just very excited for next week.

• Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I can't believe it's finally goint to happen... in one week !!!
    I have been waiting for that show for about 15 years... and there's only one week left to wait ...
    Hope Ed don't get sick or whatever...
    See you in Antwerp next Wednesday..
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    NicciNicci Posts: 26
    dito...
    Antwerp 30.08.2006