Options

MSG Douchebags!

Comments

• Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    count yourself lucky.................urine is a sterile discharge.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    SueSue Posts: 36
    wow, that's messed up. The only sucky thing in my section (10c) wasn't the people, it was the tall guy with the ginormous head in front of me. the ONLY tall guy in that row, and he was in front of us, 2 not so tall girls, with tall guys on either side of us, they got the short girls.

But if that was my biggest problem...at least I didn't get pee on me. ;)
  • Options
    yea, thats the best when drunk guys try to pick up chicks that want nothing to do with them. my wife couldnt get this dumbass away from her in Camden while waiting in the beer line. she comes back and tells me that it was obvious that this dude was bothering her and that he wasnt getting away from her as he was told, repeatedly. she said nobody in line tactfully intervened, especially the group of girls right behind her. she thanked them for their support, dopes.

anyway i think im going into hangover phase, i think i turned the corner of drunkedness.
  • Options
    I guess pissing in the middle of the show is the new trend because the same thing happened on the lawn at Camden right behind me too. I think people should smoke more pot at shows and drink less. People don't get stoned and piss right behind you, only drunk assholes do.
    When FASCISM Comes To America
    it will be wrapped in the FLAG and
    carrying a CROSS.
  • Options
    kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    Another show ruined by complete assholes. Some drunken d-bag behind me decided he needed to whip out his dick and piss on the floor directly behind me on the floor. Of course, he seemed mad when I didn't approve. At some point him and his shithead friend decided to fuck with me again, then seemed annoyed when I wouldn;t shake their hand. They both told me theyd kick my ass, I laughed and assured them they wouldn't do shit...which they didn't.

Even after I pointed out what they did, security inexplicably let them go TWICE after it was clear this jerk-off pissed on the floor. Amazing.
    Welcome to NYC, we allow you to piss on the floors.
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Rule of any PJ show.

If there are 20,000 people in attendance, there's bound to be about 200 people in the crowd that make the show crappy for people around them.
  • Options
    the only fukers i know that would piss on the floor at a concert were raised in a fukin barn

if Security didnt throw em out then that's their bad

sounds like a hell of a crack security team

question: did u have to stand in his piss thru the whole show?

guess u threw those shoes away, huh?

man that sux...........
    PEARL JAM~Lubbock, TX. 10~18~00
    PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • Options
    alive25alive25 Posts: 124
    dude that sucks i would have kicked that guys ass.
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,741
    grjammer wrote:
    While we are on the topic of urinating...at Camden I we were sitting at one of the tables near the back of the venue. I turned around and observed an obviosly intoxicated older guy standing with his back to us in the very back corner of the venue. It was clear he was taking a leak. After he vacated the area a security guard walked over the spot to observe the puddle of urine. The security guard then ran after the urinator and confronted him. After checking his ticket he just let him walk off. I was surprised he did not get kicked out.

Yea, I got to my car in Camden just in time to see some dirtbag pissing on the railing of the parking garage right by my front door. I had to physically stretch over his urine to get into my car. Nice.

And *almost* as bad is pissing in a cup and then leaving it on the floor for someone to kick over (aka piss grenade)...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    dpearljamdpearljam Posts: 15
    At alpine 03 my good friend came along and got way too drunk and ended up pissing on me at our seats! I couldnt even get mad at him he was too fucked up! It was while ed had on the silver sparkling jacket doing his acoustic stuff. So quiet and all i could hear was that warm liquid. At least you didnt have to drive home with the guy who pissed on ya!! (Though it sucked just as bad Im sure)
    Chicago 03 Alpine 03 Columbus 03 Indy 03
    Detroit 03 x2 Toledo 04 Grand Rapids 04 NW School 05
    Kitchener 05 Chicago HOB 05 Chicago 06 x2
    Grand Rapids 06 Detroit 06 Boston 06 x2
    Washington DC 06 Cincinnati 06 Milwaukee 06
    Bridge School 06 NY MSG 08 x2
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    and i got thrown out for throwin a shirt on stage...imagine that

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! hahaha

the piss thing is disgusting!!!!!!!! i would be sick.
  • Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176
    upina2001 wrote:
    that's when i look down the aisle, tell everyone around me, and shout, "Hey GUYS!! Let these people thru!!! They're coming thru!! Let em by!!"---never fails they start walking. :D

OH, that's perfect! I'll try that tonight when I get my 10C aisle seat in Section 2 or 3 :-)
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC
  • Options
    ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    meme wrote:
    no one seemed drunk.

Looks can be deceiving.
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Proteus wrote:
    Looks can be deceiving.

There were hardly any drunks there last night. Camden had an INSANE amount. :D
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    A good friend of mine wanted to go with me to a show but I said I already promised the extra to someone else. Reason why?
    1)He doesn't really like PJ that much (lost interest after vs.)
    2)Wanted to go....just to go to concert
    3)We usually get into trouble when we go out
    4) I wanted to enjoy the show without worrying about anything else
    5)Spare the people around him
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    there are assholes at every show.

i was in section 208 and it was great all night.

and yes, there were a TON of beautiful girls there last night.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    They both told me theyd kick my ass, I laughed and assured them they wouldn't do shit...which they didn't.

this is my favorite part of the story. Rock on. gald you didnt take their shit. my gf gets pissed at me when i respond to "trouble" the way you did.
    i just dont see that there is any other way to respond to something like that.
    fuck em. kinda makes me wish you would have just kicked their collective ass.

anyway, sorry you had to deal with some silly son-of-a-bitch and his shithead friend.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    same thing happened to me at the Spectrum in Philly '03, like 2 songs into the show. Fuckin savages!

And as for the dude that got kicked out for sparkin a joint...why? I thought it was legal at concerts. hehe
  • Options
    northjersey78northjersey78 Mount Laurel, NJ Posts: 80
    the only fukers i know that would piss on the floor at a concert were raised in a fukin barn

if Security didnt throw em out then that's their bad

sounds like a hell of a crack security team

question: did u have to stand in his piss thru the whole show?

guess u threw those shoes away, huh?

man that sux...........

To be honest there was beer and shit around anyway and I wasn't directly in it so I wasn't standing in a puddle of piss or anything, though I'm sure the people closer to him were.

I was perfectly content to see them thrown out but security was a joke.
    8/12/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 9/8/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/14/03, 10/1/04, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/4/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/24/08, 6/27/08, 10/27/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/20/10, 9/12/12, 10/21/13
  • Options
    northjersey78northjersey78 Mount Laurel, NJ Posts: 80
    the wolf wrote:
    this is my favorite part of the story. Rock on. gald you didnt take their shit. my gf gets pissed at me when i respond to "trouble" the way you did.
    i just dont see that there is any other way to respond to something like that.
    fuck em. kinda makes me wish you would have just kicked their collective ass.

anyway, sorry you had to deal with some silly son-of-a-bitch and his shithead friend.

Yeah I'm not really violent or anything so I was about to throw down right then and there for these 2 blowjobs. They did a total 180 - trying to be cool with me even though they realized what assholes they were. When I refused to shake their hand, the next words out of their mouth were how they were going to kick the shit out of me. You can just tell when pussies are just talking out of their ass, so I knew calling their bluff would be the way to go. If they were like 250 lbs each I probably would have reacted differently...
    8/12/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 9/8/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/14/03, 10/1/04, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/4/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/24/08, 6/27/08, 10/27/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/20/10, 9/12/12, 10/21/13
  • Options
    To be honest there was beer and shit around anyway and I wasn't directly in it so I wasn't standing in a puddle of piss or anything, <snip>

Ugh...I KNEW I should have worn platform shoes. This is gonna be ugly. Maybe I can make a pitstop at Strawberry and pick up some cheapie platform flip flops?
    Laura in NJ
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    At the EV show in L.A. in April, we had a pair of drunks behind us who were warned once by security, but kept acting up, and then, the people down the row from them started jawing with people behind them (unrelated to aforementioned drunks). Being the joker that I am, I advised the people next to me that I had no beef with them, and that we'd have eachothers' backs if the shit went down!

My girlfriend gets nervous if I try to set people straight, so once I told the drunks to chill out a few times, I stopped.

Instead of having to deal with them all night, I went to the venue manager, and rather then having the drunks ejected, I asked that we get moved. He obliged us with very close seats.

In addition to loud drunks, we have to deal with scenesters who have no interest whatsoever in the band. I don't know which ones are worse!
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    dpearljam wrote:
    At alpine 03 my good friend came along and got way too drunk and ended up pissing on me at our seats! I couldnt even get mad at him he was too fucked up! It was while ed had on the silver sparkling jacket doing his acoustic stuff. So quiet and all i could hear was that warm liquid. At least you didnt have to drive home with the guy who pissed on ya!! (Though it sucked just as bad Im sure)

Hahahahaha, nasty!!!

Great show though!
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    People pissing in public just seems like the NYC thing. I feel like home when I smell the piss in the distance that's been old and stale (if piss can in fact be stale).
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    tdubtdub Posts: 226
    reading this makes me glad i opted out of the msg shows.

i did encounter the same situation (pisser) directly behind me. my friend and I were row 13 - Nashville 2000. We feel something splash our leg and thought someone was pouring out their beer. Turned around. Big drunk fucker taking a piss, eyes closed...obviously hammered. This was during Yellow Ledbetter - obviously last song - so my friend and I look at each other, shrug, and simultaneously throw a punch - but whiffed. The dude passed out before our fists could connect.

we gave him a good kick on the way out. fucker.
  • Options
    smithnic wrote:
    People pissing in public just seems like the NYC thing. I feel like home when I smell the piss in the distance that's been old and stale (if piss can in fact be stale).

Yeah, I much prefer my piss fresh and warm.
    Laura in NJ
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
  • Options
    Gonzo1977 wrote:
    I didn't know that frat boys still liked Pearl Jam.

That sucks...there's nothing worse than having a bunch of meat heads ruin a show. Thankfully, I haven't had anyone behave this way when I've gone to a Pearl Jam show.

I would have no problem beating the holy fucking shit out of someone that decided to drain beer out of their tiny dick in the asile.

you didn't know frat boys still liked pearl jam? the only reason pearl jam can sell out MSG twice is frat boys.
  • Options
    eduardoeduardo Posts: 151
    something similar happens to me at wpb

some kids where fighting each other, they were really drunk, one of them starting to puke its next my seat, i was really angry but cruzan security came in one minute, take all the idiots out and clean the vomit in one second.

i really got impressed about the fast security action

this happen when KOL playing second song, poor kids, if you dont know how to drink, dont do it
    11.09.05 Kitchener
    22.11.05 Santiago
    23.11.05 Santiago
    11.06.08 West Palm Beach
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    How about you try this...instead of smoking or drinking how about trying to see a show totally sober? That way you wont piss off every1 around you for being a dumbass and you will enjoy the show a lot more.
  • Options
    onePJfanonePJfan Posts: 57
    This is unfortunate reality-there is one in every crowd. I was surrounded by True PJ fans-everyone just rocking together