Options

MSG Douchebags!

northjersey78northjersey78 Mount Laurel, NJ Posts: 80
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Another show ruined by complete assholes. Some drunken d-bag behind me decided he needed to whip out his dick and piss on the floor directly behind me on the floor. Of course, he seemed mad when I didn't approve. At some point him and his shithead friend decided to fuck with me again, then seemed annoyed when I wouldn;t shake their hand. They both told me theyd kick my ass, I laughed and assured them they wouldn't do shit...which they didn't.

Even after I pointed out what they did, security inexplicably let them go TWICE after it was clear this jerk-off pissed on the floor. Amazing.
8/12/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 9/8/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/14/03, 10/1/04, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/4/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/24/08, 6/27/08, 10/27/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/20/10, 9/12/12, 10/21/13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    sorry your show was ruined. I have to say this was probably the best show I have been to in terms of neighbor. Everyone was really enthusiastic and no one seemed drunk. No one even ever walked in front of me to get drinks... wonderful! Thanks people in 308, rows K and around :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    What really sucks is this guy offered me $1000 for my tickets and he would give me section 400 tickets. Could have made some $$$ and not been subjected to these assholes.
    8/12/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 9/8/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/14/03, 10/1/04, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/4/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/24/08, 6/27/08, 10/27/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/20/10, 9/12/12, 10/21/13
  • Options
    Attention meathead douchebags...fucking die already. Wow thats just horrible. I can't stand shit like that and i really feel for ya brother. All i can offer is the knowledge that hopefully one day, they will get whats coming to them...
    If God resides in all of us like some people say, I sure hope he likes enchiladas. Cuz man, thats what he's getting.

They said that timing was everything
    Made him want to be everywhere
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere...
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    and i got thrown out for throwin a shirt on stage...imagine that
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

I seriously can't believe security let them off the hook. It was obvious they pissed in the aisle - not once but twice security went up and I swear they said "you're outta here" but sure enough 2 minutes later he was right back there.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,437
    Another show ruined by complete assholes. Some drunken d-bag behind me decided he needed to whip out his dick and piss on the floor directly behind me on the floor. Of course, he seemed mad when I didn't approve. At some point him and his shithead friend decided to fuck with me again, then seemed annoyed when I wouldn;t shake their hand. They both told me theyd kick my ass, I laughed and assured them they wouldn't do shit...which they didn't.

Even after I pointed out what they did, security inexplicably let them go TWICE after it was clear this jerk-off pissed on the floor. Amazing.

I saw him. The girl in front of me looked at said "oh my god" and so I looked. I quickly turned away.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    NY PJ1 wrote:

Are you f*ckin kidding??? That's BS!!!!
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
    igotid88 wrote:
    I saw him. The girl in front of me looked at said "oh my god" and so I looked. I quickly turned away.

u looked??....u big fag!!
  • Options
    wow...sorry to hear that. what section were you in?
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    macci wrote:
    Are you f*ckin kidding??? That's BS!!!!

nope at the end of alive

i posted in the porch
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    I love reading stuff like this.

Validates the feelings I have for NOT BEING THERE!!!!

Seriously-- I'm leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow morning but I can't stop thinking about the PJ shows I'm missing.

Lord help me!
  • Options
    where were you sitting? I had a relatively good crew near me, in Sec 5 on the floor. There were a few frat boy types who tried to bring back the mosh pi in the aisle, and that didn't fly. There was also a guy who decided to light up a joint as the lights came up 2 rows directly in front of me. He missed a great 2nd half of the show. A bevy of pretty ladies in the are didn't hurt either
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,084
    i was in section 8 but i noticed the same thing, the crowd had a lot of pretty women in it tonight.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    NY PJ1 wrote:

Haha, I saw that!! Maybe Stone got mad.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,437
    pulaski wrote:
    u looked??....u big fag!!

I didn't know. I only looked when the girl reacted. It could've been anything. It's not like I stared. I said I quickly turned away.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,217
    I would beat the living shit out of anyone who did this anywhere near me, and I would'nt think twice about it

People in your area should have made the rest of their night a living hell...people gotta stick together....normal people that is

What a bunch of animals, belong in the zoo
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    nope at the end of alive

i posted in the porch

Aren't you the same guy who turned down a 13K offer for tickets?
    Barrie '98
    Toronto '03
    Ottawa '05
    Toronto '05
    Toronto I '06
    Toronto II '06
    Camden I '06
    Camden II '06
    Pittsburgh '06
    Hartford '08
    Mansfield II '08
    Toronto I - EV '08
    Toronto II - EV '08 (this one takes the cake!!)
  • Options
    chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    I've got a good douchebag story too...... I had great tenclub seats, on the side right over the tunnel a few rows up (thanks 10C!). I'm on the aisle and people keep coming down and standing next to me.....no big deal, just don't block my view.

Finally some tall guy comes and stands right in my line of the stage so I tap him on the shoulder twice and no reaction. I grab him by the back of his neck and tell him to get out of the way. He slides up next to me but I can tell he's fucked up, swaying around, etc. Now he starts forcing his way into the aisle seat across from me bumping into the girl stading there. She gets pushed into her boyfriend and they just kind of huddle in front of his seat while this dude slumps into her seat and grabs her soda and starts drinking it.

This is right at the end of Porch and the encore break starts and they don't tell the dude to move or anything. My buddy and I are just watching this in disbelief while they're just squished into the one seat. Finally, we lost our shit when we see the guy reach up and grab the girl's ass. She pushes him off but her boyfriend does NOTHING.

My buddy and I are like, fuck this guy. We go across the aisle, grab him and tell him to get the fuck out of our section, we saw what he did and we're going to beat the shit out of him if he doesn't leave. He's like, "he guys, it's a PJ show.....I have nothing against you guys".... We're literally yelling right in his face, thankfully this is during the break because it was a scene but we get the guy out of there, luckily without beating the piss out of him and getting kicked out.

I go back down and tell the boyfriend that he should have punched that guy in the face and he's just like, "ah man, he's just high".....okay, that's a good reason to grab your girl's ass? She looked real uncomfortable, I felt bad for her. I'm not a violent person, that was my 28th show and never had any problems but I have no tolereance for shit like that. Would have been nice if they said thank you since security wasn't doing shit, but I'm just glad the guy didn't do something worse.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    That's fucking awful. I can only imagine that they bribed the security guards, or they name-dropped some important fuckwad at MSG so they wouldn't get kicked out. I've seen people kicked out of outdoor venues for pissing on the ground, so indoors it should be a given.

And I guess I can understand getting kicked out for throwing the T-shirt, because security doesn't know if you're a crazy fan or just, you know, crazy. Like what if you used that shirt as your jerk-off rag for 3 months before the concert or something?

But kicking someone out for sparking a joint? That's just retarded. Probably shouldn't have started it with the lights on, but you should at least get a warning before you get thrown out.

If it's any consolation, the pissers probably only recognized Alive, Daughter, DTE and maybe Watchtower (only they think it's a Dave Matthews original).
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176

EWWWWW that exact same thing happened to me at Fiddlers Green in 1998 (in fact, ten years ago on Monday)...the guy in the row behind me (row 11, thank you Ten Club) did it, VERY early in the set. I had had enough of their antics by then, and that was the icing on the cake, so I got security, who asked me if I wanted them bounced out. However, I really didn't want them to get tossed from the show, esp. so early, so I said, No, they can stay if they don't do anything stupid again. And they didn't.

But the feeling of someone else's warm piss on the back of your summertime-exposed legs...just nasty. Anybody pulls that shit tonight and they are definitely out.
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    wtf ?

that is nasty
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I would beat the living shit out of anyone who did this anywhere near me, and I would'nt think twice about it

People in your area should have made the rest of their night a living hell...people gotta stick together....normal people that is

What a bunch of animals, belong in the zoo

It was only like the 3rd song of the set - and I didn't want to get kicked out myself. Security was right there, I would have been content just watching these asswipes just get kicked out. No idea how they managed to get around that twice and come back.

I've seen worse, it's not like he pissed directly on me or anything, but still.
  • Options
    here's one... Im on the aisle in sec 6 floor actually between 6 and 7 bec I kinda hung out in the aisle to allow for more room to others in my aisle. Anyway bec its the center sections everyone tries to cheat up and kinda stand in the aisle pretending to be near their seat. I know what Im in for having an aisle seat in the center section. I really dont mind when people do that just dont impose on someone esle's space. So Im jammin (green shirt in aisle) and some older dude squeezes next to me in front of my seat (again Im more in the aisle) and pretends its his. So after a few seconds or so I start to purposely bump and knock into him. The guy looks at me all pissed and says "ah dude your in my space, chill"... hahaha I fuckin busted out laughing and was like "ah, dude your in my SEAT!!" Jerkoff picked his beer up and tried the same shit elsewhere.

ps. The security guy policing the area was a total weasel wuss!!!
    p2s. How bout the girl in front of me to the left giving me dirty looks for whatever reason, she was there with her mom I think.

Sorry that it doesnt make sense I think Im still #$^&*@#$.
  • Options
    PearlJen22PearlJen22 Posts: 106
    I think I was in your section...it was awful! There were all these horrible idiots in the aisle pushing and shoving into me. I was trying not to let it bother me.. but its so hard. I wanted punch them all in the face! The show was so amazing and it sucked that these assholes toke so much away from it.
    chimpat wrote:
    I've got a good douchebag story too...... I had great tenclub seats, on the side right over the tunnel a few rows up (thanks 10C!). I'm on the aisle and people keep coming down and standing next to me.....no big deal, just don't block my view.

Finally some tall guy comes and stands right in my line of the stage so I tap him on the shoulder twice and no reaction. I grab him by the back of his neck and tell him to get out of the way. He slides up next to me but I can tell he's fucked up, swaying around, etc. Now he starts forcing his way into the aisle seat across from me bumping into the girl stading there. She gets pushed into her boyfriend and they just kind of huddle in front of his seat while this dude slumps into her seat and grabs her soda and starts drinking it.

This is right at the end of Porch and the encore break starts and they don't tell the dude to move or anything. My buddy and I are just watching this in disbelief while they're just squished into the one seat. Finally, we lost our shit when we see the guy reach up and grab the girl's ass. She pushes him off but her boyfriend does NOTHING.

My buddy and I are like, fuck this guy. We go across the aisle, grab him and tell him to get the fuck out of our section, we saw what he did and we're going to beat the shit out of him if he doesn't leave. He's like, "he guys, it's a PJ show.....I have nothing against you guys".... We're literally yelling right in his face, thankfully this is during the break because it was a scene but we get the guy out of there, luckily without beating the piss out of him and getting kicked out.

I go back down and tell the boyfriend that he should have punched that guy in the face and he's just like, "ah man, he's just high".....okay, that's a good reason to grab your girl's ass? She looked real uncomfortable, I felt bad for her. I'm not a violent person, that was my 28th show and never had any problems but I have no tolereance for shit like that. Would have been nice if they said thank you since security wasn't doing shit, but I'm just glad the guy didn't do something worse.
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    here's one... Im on the aisle in sec 6 floor actually between 6 and 7 bec I kinda hung out in the aisle to allow for more room to others in my aisle. Anyway bec its the center sections everyone tries to cheat up and kinda stand in the aisle pretending to be near their seat. I know what Im in for having an aisle seat in the center section. I really dont mind when people do that just dont impose on someone esle's space. So Im jammin (green shirt in aisle) and some older dude squeezes next to me in front of my seat (again Im more in the aisle) and pretends its his. So after a few seconds or so I start to purposely bump and knock into him. The guy looks at me all pissed and says "ah dude your in my space, chill"... hahaha I fuckin busted out laughing and was like "ah, dude your in my SEAT!!" Jerkoff picked his beer up and tried the same shit elsewhere.

ps. The security guy policing the area was a total weasel wuss!!!
    p2s. How bout the girl in front of me to the left giving me dirty looks for whatever reason, she was there with her mom I think.

Sorry that it doesnt make sense I think Im still #$^&*@#$.

that's when i look down the aisle, tell everyone around me, and shout, "Hey GUYS!! Let these people thru!!! They're coming thru!! Let em by!!"---never fails they start walking. :D

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    NY PJ1 wrote:

thats crazy! I can't believe security does nothing when a guy pisses on the floor.. I'm sorry about that what an ass.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    While we are on the topic of urinating...at Camden I we were sitting at one of the tables near the back of the venue. I turned around and observed an obviosly intoxicated older guy standing with his back to us in the very back corner of the venue. It was clear he was taking a leak. After he vacated the area a security guard walked over the spot to observe the puddle of urine. The security guard then ran after the urinator and confronted him. After checking his ticket he just let him walk off. I was surprised he did not get kicked out.

It was a pretty funny scene.
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    There are douche bags aplenty at every show, unfortunately. We sat next to two really cool guys who flew in from Portugal
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    MKTerpMKTerp Posts: 66
    How about the douchebags who were giving me drunken high fives all night, and then hit on my wife the second I left to go to the bathroom. Whatever, it's not like they were that bad, didn't affect my experience. But it's funny how there are these fools at every concert.
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    I didn't know that frat boys still liked Pearl Jam.

That sucks...there's nothing worse than having a bunch of meat heads ruin a show. Thankfully, I haven't had anyone behave this way when I've gone to a Pearl Jam show.

I would have no problem beating the holy fucking shit out of someone that decided to drain beer out of their tiny dick in the asile.