Options

Introducing RNDM

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    So...I tried to buy a ticket on the site, and TicketWeb says the show is sold out...does anybody have an extra or can't go?

I called, and the Tractor said they 'might' release tickets, but no promises...okay actually the rest of the tix are for the band, I can be a band member's 'plus one'...right? right? :angel:

EDIT: I just need ONE ticket!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    RKCNDY wrote:
    So...I tried to buy a ticket on the site, and TicketWeb says the show is sold out...does anybody have an extra or can't go?

I called, and the Tractor said they 'might' release tickets, but no promises...okay actually the rest of the tix are for the band, I can be a band member's 'plus one'...right? right? :angel:

Go to the show. Do NOT feed the scalpers. Some fan will have an extra ticket for face value.
    Also, hang around and check for the unclaimed Will Call tickets... there are always unclaimed Will Call tix that the venue can re-sale at face value.
    Have fun at the gig, they are fun to see... tell Jeff and Stone I said, 'Hey...'.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Go to the show. Do NOT feed the scalpers. Some fan will have an extra ticket for face value.
    Also, hang around and check for the unclaimed Will Call tickets... there are always unclaimed Will Call tix that the venue can re-sale at face value.
    Have fun at the gig, they are fun to see... tell Jeff and Stone I said, 'Hey...'.

thanks Cosmo! I think I can wrestle a ticket out of a drunk Cinco de Mayo person... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    Free Digital Download of RNDM "Acts" for...congrats RKCNDY!
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    Tractor Tavern just released a few tickets for this Sunday's RNDM show. Get 'em before you have a beef with a sell out. http://tktwb.tw/ZsY0hf
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Tractor Tavern just released a few tickets for this Sunday's RNDM show. Get 'em before you have a beef with a sell out. http://tktwb.tw/ZsY0hf

Doh! Just tried - and none available.

Anyone with 1 spare - I'd love any help I could get. I thought I was going to be out of town.....turns out I'm here, and the show is sold out.
  • Options
    Awesome show...Joseph looked like he was having a blast and he almost got a bass solo out of Jeff :mrgreen:
    2012: Missoula MT, Orlando FL (Eddie Vedder), Jacksonville FL (Eddie Vedder), Montreal QC (RNDM)
    2013: Seattle WA (RNDM), Portland OR, Spokane WA, Seattle WA
    2016: Miami FL, Tampa FL, NYC, Boston MA
    2018: Boston MA
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    Bassman!! Bassman!! Bassman!! :D
  • Options
  • Options
    So, what new songs were played last night?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I don't remember them naming the songs...the set list just said 'NEW TRACKS'

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I don't remember them naming the songs...the set list just said 'NEW TRACKS'

The title song 'New Tracks' is off their first album.
  • Options
    here, I was reading the setlist upside down

028c4670-4af8-4e5a-baf4-b12e85f6d8f5_zpse2190bc4.jpg?t=1367786009

hope that helps you

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    here, I was reading the setlist upside down

028c4670-4af8-4e5a-baf4-b12e85f6d8f5_zpse2190bc4.jpg?t=1367786009

hope that helps you
    Glad to see you got in okay.
    You didn't feed the scalpers, right?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:

:thumbup:

and NO! I got one of the leftover released tickets. :D

I even thought about buying a sharpie from one of the autograph people...they were nice enough to let me borrow a sharpie when Richard and Jeff came out-even after Jeff told them to all go away. :D

Tip of the Day: NEVER EVER FORGET A SHARPIE!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

:thumbup:

and NO! I got one of the leftover released tickets. :D

I even thought about buying a sharpie from one of the autograph people...they were nice enough to let me borrow a sharpie when Richard and Jeff came out-even after Jeff told them to all go away. :D

Tip of the Day: NEVER EVER FORGET A SHARPIE!
    That's what i figured. Because once you buy a scalped ticket, you take your first step towards the dark side.
    I'm pretty sure Adolph Hitler was a pretty normal dude til he bought a scalped ticket to a Falco gig. Next thing you know, he turns into a dictator/mass murderer. All because he bought a scalped ticket.
    I'm headed to the gig this Wednesday.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    was there a poster for the show?
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    That sounds really bad, vocals included. I hope it's just the camera's mic that made it sound that way!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,296
    demetrios wrote:

From Joe's Tumblr blog:

tumblr_mmdaa6GMb81qzn1w6o1_400.jpg
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That sounds really bad, vocals included. I hope it's just the camera's mic that made it sound that way!
    Two contributing factors, one, he filmed as far to the side as he could have and so you're hearing way more drums than anything else. 2nd factor is a shitty mic. :D But thanks for the footage regardless monkeewrench.
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    my orange rndm shirt arrived today. plan on wearing it to the meeting with my supervisor tomorrow for good luck...if not, I may have to put on the mask as well. :lol:

sounds like it was a great show! still hoping they make it to europe someday.
  • Options
    Enjoy!

465_zps04a72f06.jpg?t=1367856342

480_zps5096dd53.jpg?t=1367942535

494_zpsd2c8d3ae.jpg?t=1367857381

496_zps749ad763.jpg?t=1367857712

487_zpsa35540ab.jpg?t=1367858713

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    I don't know if this has already been posted here, but I think they are new in the shop - black RNDM wrist bands:

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=1634
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    Kathi wrote:
    my orange rndm shirt arrived today. plan on wearing it to the meeting with my supervisor tomorrow for good luck...if not, I may have to put on the mask as well. :lol:

:lol: Good luck! ;) It's your first, second year of your PhD? I've just started (three months in).
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, that was taken with an iPhone so it sounds terrible.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,859
    Could anyone grab me a sticker or 2 from one of the upcoming shows? I'll paypal right away.

Thanks!!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    a5pj wrote:
    Could anyone grab me a sticker or 2 from one of the upcoming shows? I'll paypal right away.

Thanks!!

I will try.
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,859
    Awesome Thanks!
    a5pj wrote:

Thanks!!

I will try.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?