PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    So psyched.
    Going to Radio City Music Hall this Saturday to see
    Josh Robert Thompson, Geoff Peterson ,
    and Craig Ferguson.

anyone interested in attending?
    I have an extra orchestra ticket to attend.
    Only 6 and half hours away,
    shoot me a message.
    I wish. Sigh. Sometimes I hate loving on the northwest coast. Everything cool seems so far away. I often envy the northeast coasters, just a drive away from SO many cool things to do!

you are correct- we are indeed spoiled.
    :mrgreen:

http://www.myfoxny.com/video?autoStart= ... 8.facebook
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Watching the baseball playoffs.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    STILL lying sick in bed. :( Fuck this shit!!!! ... will booze help? :think:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yes. Alcohol will kill off illness. It's a well known documented medical fact.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    so far it's been coffee, replace the porch light, do some shopping, replace the shower head....time for a nap now...and then a shower, then a drive, then drinking.

damn...should have picked up some gin. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

All right then! .... besides, what would a family holiday dinner be without me being hungover? :shifty:

It's the CDN Thanksgiving weekend, for those who didn't know. Happy Thanksgiving! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    whiskey cures all ills.....or at least makes you numb to them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i plan to poop #rightnow
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone up there .

& feel better, PJ_Soul
    I always have a shot or two of jacks
    Even if only temporarily, it seems to fix a stuffy head and sore throat.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

All right then! .... besides, what would a family holiday dinner be without me being hungover? :shifty:

It's the CDN Thanksgiving weekend, for those who didn't know. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Well Happy Thanksgiving! DO Canadians eat turkey traditionally as well?
    81 wrote:
    i plan to poop #rightnow
    There is now a woman half a continent away with a mental image of you pooping.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i plan to poop #rightnow

was it as good for you as it was for me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Well Happy Thanksgiving! DO Canadians eat turkey traditionally as well?
    We do! It's all exactly the same as you, although not quite such a big deal. I have the impression that Thanksgiving is bigger than Christmas in the states. It's a lot more low key in Canada (probably because we basically just saw the holiday, thought it seemed like a good idea, dreamed up enough personal and national relevance to justify such a day, and stole it... :? ).
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    just got done having a cook-out in the back yard. did it early today as I will be taking my two older sons to work soon. This is where they are working:

http://www.shocktoberfest.com/
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i plan to poop #rightnow

was it as good for you as it was for me
    Yeah, it was fucking mind blowing. :roll: :lol:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone up there .

& feel better, PJ_Soul
    I always have a shot or two of jacks
    Even if only temporarily, it seems to fix a stuffy head and sore throat.
    :wave:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    We do! It's all exactly the same as you, although not quite such a big deal. I have the impression that Thanksgiving is bigger than Christmas in the states. It's a lot more low key in Canada (probably because we basically just saw the holiday, thought it seemed like a good idea, dreamed up enough personal and national relevance to justify such a day, and stole it... :? ).

As far as a family get together I'd say it's about equal with Christmas. All the other BS surrounding Christmas trums it though. Right now I'm craving turkey and taters and corn and.......... :fp:
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    First Saturday off in a while (coach 3 sports)...

Wife and kids are away, watched noon football game at the bar - grabbing a cheesesteak #rightnow - going home to spin newly purchased PJ20 wax and watching baseball

All win for me
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

As far as a family get together I'd say it's about equal with Christmas. All the other BS surrounding Christmas trums it though. Right now I'm craving turkey and taters and corn and.......... :fp:
    National eat until you're sick day. :thumbup:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    just got done having a cook-out in the back yard. did it early today as I will be taking my two older sons to work soon. This is where they are working:

http://www.shocktoberfest.com/

going to play some Black Sabbath in the car on the way....it's that time of the year
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

National eat until you're sick day. :thumbup:

Pretty much.
    Take a walk and watch the sunrise and curse the frost. Cook a little breakfast of 2 eggs, 2 turkey bacon strips, one piece of toast, glass of skim milk and a glass of oj. About 8:15 I'll move to the bathroom and shower and clean up. After toweling off I'll move to my closet and choose the best looking plain white shirt I have (I think I have about 20) and a random pair of pants. I'll then choose a tie and since they all match it really doesn't matter. ABout 8:50 I'll go to my car and go to work. I'll walk into work my normal pissed off self about 5 minutes late at 905. At about 910 with the sales staff sitting in the conference room I'll head to the GMs office. He will tell me and the other manager how much we suck and how much we need to convey to the sales staff they suck. At about 925 I'll walk into the morning meeting with the sales staff and pick out the weakest looking fucker I can find and berate them for about 5 minutes. Nothing personal but it's what I have to do. After that "win one for the gipper" speech I'll find a way to spin it around to get the staff all riled up. The meeting usually ends at about 945 and instantly everyone's thoughts goes to lunch. I'll spend the next two hours or so after that if I'm motivated to talk with each of the salespeople to see if there's anything I can help them out with...deep down inside I really couldn't give a shit. After that, around 1200, we will order lunch. Since it's a Saturday we will probably get pizza and wings...maybe subs if we're crazy. At this point I will go into my office working with salespeople and fucking around on the internet...most of it here. I'll make sure the tv in my office is tuned into some sort of sporting event. From 1200 to 500 I'll pretty much sit in my chair eating, working deals and fucking around on the internet. At 500 when I want to leave I'm sure there will be some customers who just don't take the hint. At 500 I'll also watch the GM and the other manager leave on time while I'm left to finish up work and the remaining customers. If Im lucky Ill be out of work by 600. On my way home I'll need to stop and buy some beer which I will do. Ill get home at about 615 and sit on the couch watching tv for a bit. I'll crack open a beer at about 700 and probably have one more. At about 800 when I realize Cops isnt on becasue FOX now plays college football I'll go take a shower and clean up. At about 820 ill grab another beer from the fridge and start watching tv. I will repeat this step numerous times until I fall asleep.

What are your Saturday plans? :fp:
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    DS1119 wrote:
    Take a walk and watch the sunrise and curse the frost. Cook a little breakfast of 2 eggs, 2 turkey bacon strips, one piece of toast, glass of skim milk and a glass of oj. About 8:15 I'll move to the bathroom and shower and clean up. After toweling off I'll move to my closet and choose the best looking plain white shirt I have (I think I have about 20) and a random pair of pants. I'll then choose a tie and since they all match it really doesn't matter. ABout 8:50 I'll go to my car and go to work. I'll walk into work my normal pissed off self about 5 minutes late at 905. At about 910 with the sales staff sitting in the conference room I'll head to the GMs office. He will tell me and the other manager how much we suck and how much we need to convey to the sales staff they suck. At about 925 I'll walk into the morning meeting with the sales staff and pick out the weakest looking fucker I can find and berate them for about 5 minutes. Nothing personal but it's what I have to do. After that "win one for the gipper" speech I'll find a way to spin it around to get the staff all riled up. The meeting usually ends at about 945 and instantly everyone's thoughts goes to lunch. I'll spend the next two hours or so after that if I'm motivated to talk with each of the salespeople to see if there's anything I can help them out with...deep down inside I really couldn't give a shit. After that, around 1200, we will order lunch. Since it's a Saturday we will probably get pizza and wings...maybe subs if we're crazy. At this point I will go into my office working with salespeople and fucking around on the internet...most of it here. I'll make sure the tv in my office is tuned into some sort of sporting event. From 1200 to 500 I'll pretty much sit in my chair eating, working deals and fucking around on the internet. At 500 when I want to leave I'm sure there will be some customers who just don't take the hint. At 500 I'll also watch the GM and the other manager leave on time while I'm left to finish up work and the remaining customers. If Im lucky Ill be out of work by 600. On my way home I'll need to stop and buy some beer which I will do. Ill get home at about 615 and sit on the couch watching tv for a bit. I'll crack open a beer at about 700 and probably have one more. At about 800 when I realize Cops isnt on becasue FOX now plays college football I'll go take a shower and clean up. At about 820 ill grab another beer from the fridge and start watching tv. I will repeat this step numerous times until I fall asleep.

What are your Saturday plans? :fp:

hope you don't hit a traffic jam on the way to work or your whole schedule will be fucked up, time wise anyways :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Beautiful day here!

trimming jasmine and rose bushes
    tidy the yard
    liquor store for some Mickey's and red wine
    drinks by the pool
    giant campfire
    hot tub and a smoke in a tree ;)
    raid the frig :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0_p0EfnFHE this tomorrow with my daughter!

my kind of Halloween movie :D
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,773
    DS1119 wrote:
    Anyone have any good ones? :corn:

Same thing i do every Saturday, try and take over the world! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHn0pBePN7I
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    run, hockey game, library. Maybe some laundry.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Was up at 530 for an 8 am little league football game. The coaches my son's team played against were assholes.

one more week.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I'm going to do nothing until 5 when i go to work
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I'm going to work on my figure

s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg?6
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I'm going to work on my figure

s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg?6
    Please don't :| Not like this. I beg of you! :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"