Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Which Pearl Jam song means the most to you?

123457»

Comments

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO NativePosts: 1,775
    edited August 2019

Folded over, forced in a choke hold
    Outnumbered and held down
    All of this talk of rapture
    Look around at the promise NOW,...
    Here and now
  • otterotter Posts: 702
    Force of nature 
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South AfricaPosts: 898
    Thumbing....
    rustedsigns
  • Seven o’clock
  • RobertwileysrRobertwileysr Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaPosts: 22
    For me, it would have to be Indifference. It was my dad's favorite song, ever, as well as his favorite Pearl Jam song. He is the reason I'm such a big Pearl Jam fan. Without him, I probably wouldn't have a clue about Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, any of the music I listen to now, I wouldn't be listening to if he never showed me Pearl Jam. Pearl Jam was my start. Pearl Jam has made me want to be a musician myself, change lives the way Pearl Jam changed mine, but that's besides the point. My dad passed in January 2020. I remember, it was only a two months before he passed away, we were watching a Pearl Jam concert on YouTube in his bed. I remember watching them play Indifference, one of the times they've done the song with Ben Harper, and my dad told me not to pay attention to the images on the screen, and soak in the song. And listen to the message that it's trying to convey. He told me he thought the song was trying to convey the message that there is nothing anyone can do to make me back down. I'm going to stand tall, fight for what's right, no one can stop me from doing anything. And that is now something I live by. And this song symbolizes so much in the friendship we had. My dad was my best friend before my dad. As crazy as it sounds. He was my best friend. Indifference, and Pearl Jam is what formed the closeness we had. 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, GreecePosts: 22,773
    Big Wave
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK