Options

Pearl Jam 2012 Bootlegs 24 Bit FLAC & ALAC - HD Formats

Comments

• Options
    Gotta say these HD-flacs are amazing. I am using foobar2000 to play these and outputting to KRK rockit 5's and seriously it sounds really good. The separation between the guys is great. Its really nice to hear Jeff move around his bass. Particularly, Jeff sounds phenomenal on Inside Job where he weaves in and around the other guys playing. Just awesome.

Never thought I would say this but,

UH OH VINYL YOU HAVE SOME COMPETITION.

Also have a question for you techies, Is there anything else I need to do to make sure im outputting 24bit/96khz properly besides changing the sound output in windows and using a proper media player like foobar?
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 446
    CornishMan wrote:
    Can anyone help - I just purchased IOW through the store as the MP3 download, but the link it gives me just downloads a zero byte file. Am I doing something wrong?

Think I had the same problem when I purchased the Vic bootleg a few weeks ago. It would not download at all via Internet Explorer. But then I tried firefox and it worked fine. Not sure if it might be worth trying a different browser if you haven't already?

Am on a Mac - tried FF, Chrome and Safari and none worked. Went and had some dinner, came back and now it's downloading.

So that's tonight sorted!

Ah cool... glad you got it working anyway! :)
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    The fun continues today @ 12pm EST (I believe).
    Amsterdam Night 1. :)
  • Options
    Flac-HD download on sale over @ http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... ts_id=1169 .

The Flac-HD & Alac-HD not yet available over @ http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music ... loads.html .
  • Options
    love-boat-captainlove-boat-captain Essex. UK Posts: 476
    no thanks, physical media every time please. CD's for me as I love to actually have something and the proper artwork etc.
    London 29-10-96, London 29/30-5-00, London 20-4-06, Reading 27-8-06, London 18-6-07, London 11-8-09, London 18-8-09, London 25-6-10, Berlin 30-6-10 / PJ20 3/4-9-11, Manchester 20-6-12, Amsterdam 26/27-6-12, EV-London 30/31-7-12, EV-Orlando 27-11-12
  • Options
    no thanks, physical media every time please. CD's for me as I love to actually have something and the proper artwork etc.

I love the CD's too. Gonna buy the box set anyway's ..

But if 10club sold "official" DVD-Audio or Blu-ray Audio disc releases for these Flac-HD / Alac-HD bootlegs ... ... .

homer_drool_1.gif
  • Options
    Mamacita!!!!! :)

FJzLM.png?1
  • Options
    5/13 tomorrow @ 12pm est! :)

kajmt.jpg?1
  • Options
    Amsterdam 2 Flac-HD @ 1pm Halifax time today! :)
  • Options
    I think I love you!!! :)

GSMpM.png?1
  • Options
    I can't download using livedownload! Everytime appears the message "transfer stalled".. I pause, and when I start again it lasts a few seconds and then "stalled" again...

anybody help?
  • Options
    I can't download using livedownload! Everytime appears the message "transfer stalled".. I pause, and when I start again it lasts a few seconds and then "stalled" again...

anybody help?

Best to contact them over @ http://www.livedownloads.com/support.aspx .

Is your Java up to date?
  • Options
    I finally broke down and purchased the FLAC HD for Amsterdam #2. It does sound terrific, but how much is related to the HD FLAC or just better mixing? Anyone want to buy all versions and compare? :P
  • Options
    NacreRock wrote:
    I finally broke down and purchased the FLAC HD for Amsterdam #2. It does sound terrific, but how much is related to the HD FLAC or just better mixing? Anyone want to buy all versions and compare? :P

I'm buying all the Flac-HD's right now. Already hooked up with the regular Flac edition downloads. The CD's, will purchase the box set when that that's sold @ the 10club store.

It's just the crisp & clarity, especially Jeff's bass on the Flac-HD downloads are SO GOOD!!! :D
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    Will be hooking up my Mac through my Apogee Duet 1/4" out to RCA's and into my receiver tonight using my new Aperion Audio speakers and giving Amsterdam 2 FLAC-HD a listen. Should sound good!

AC
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    NacreRock wrote:

I'm buying all the Flac-HD's right now. Already hooked up with the regular Flac edition downloads. The CD's, will purchase the box set when that that's sold @ the 10club store.

It's just the crisp & clarity, especially Jeff's bass on the Flac-HD downloads are SO GOOD!!! :D

AMEN!
  • Options
    WERCHTER FESTIVAL
    Werchter, Belgium
    Fri 29 June, 2012

Today @ 1pm? http://pearljam.com/goods/ & http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music ... loads.html

:)
  • Options
    Sweet mother of GOD!!! Downloading over @ 2+mb/sec over @ Live Download. Downloading Werchter & Arras Flac-HD files. :shock:

JLZoI.png?1
  • Options
    I love these snapshots!! :D

Dy1Dh.png?1
  • Options
    So what's the story? Are we getting 2 show's per Wednesday or back to 1 show per Wednesday?
  • Options
    Only one show for purchasing this week unlike the 2 we got last week.
    D'oh! But it's all good. We get Prague this week! :)
  • Options
    It's ALIVE!!!!! :D

GJ8He.png?1
  • Options
    Who's house? D's house!! :)

2igWk.png?1
  • Options
    Round 10 today @ 12pm. Berlin Night 2 style! :)
  • Options
    SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY­YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-llegdo8xFg

u43R2.png?1
  • Options
    The good shit!!! :D

lNRIF.png?1
  • Options
    any mac users have luck burning to dvd at 24/96
    I've loaded the files into Toast 11 and using music dvd the files only come up as 237.9mb for Amsterdam 2..
  • Options
    Sweetness!! 8-)

E90d9.jpg?1
  • Options
    Awaiting patiently for the last Euro '12 Flac-HD Experience! :)
    Because TONIGHT!!!!!!!
    hmm ... ;)
  • Options
    The Euro 2012 Flac-HD Experience .. is .. COMPLETE!!!!! :)

97cIt.png?1