Question for the men.

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i still believe the guy did the right thing..what if after he push her back,ot kick her,she put put a knife,a gun?
    what if?,what if??alot of them out there...
    walk away as soon as possible is the best way,you dont get-win anything if u attack back to someone has nothing to loose..
    the guy want at night to go sleep with his wife and kiss goodnight his children..he made the right call..
    dimitrispearljam... championship man of men
    he have 412 women living his house now
    his address

dimitris
    great man big pocket extension
    900 dr. apt#1
    some town, greece
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i'd also like to point out that i'd try to walk away if a guy was doing this
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    If you are there witnessing this, I would restrain the girl and instruct you to call you the police. She would be a danger to herself and others if allowed to wander around that messed up.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:

Grinding on your leg?? Fibber...
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    i still believe the guy did the right thing..what if after he push her back,ot kick her,she put put a knife,a gun?
    what if?,what if??alot of them out there...
    walk away as soon as possible is the best way,you dont get-win anything if u attack back to someone has nothing to loose..
    the guy want at night to go sleep with his wife and kiss goodnight his children..he made the right call..

I agree with this Dimi,the guy was wearing a wedding ring and I have seen him before with what I think would be his wife and his young children.
    This guy was just going about his business,waiting to get on the bus to go to work,reading his newspaper and listening to music.
    He never even looked up at her when she arrived at the stop.

I am very thankful that we don't have a gun culture in Scotland :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    where the frig is dunkman when ya need him?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    norm wrote:

did you just call me a dolphin?
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    norm wrote:

:lol:

A dude would get the five point palm-exploding heart technique once the grinding started.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    norm wrote:

That would be awkward. :lol:
    :twisted: :twisted:

i, of course, meant getting violent toward me...just walk away if possible
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    What I most likely would have done and the right thing to do are polar opposites. If I could have resisted the urge to just knock her out, I’d have put her in a rear naked choke (yes, I would have undressed first) and waited for her body to go limp. I’ve had to restrain a psycho woman before. Then I would have called the cops.

What I’d really want to do though is give her a face full of bear spray (imagine mace x 100) and then watch her scream and roll around. Noting fatal or even lasting, but way more pain than she could imagine.
    norm wrote:

What kind of dipshit motherfucker is gonna mess with you?
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

mountain goats
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    No one recorded this on their phones? I'm shocked.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:

Huh? :wtf:

I wasn't going to stand and film a man being beaten over helping him.There are CCTV cameras at the bus stops,that was why I insited to the police that they be checked.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    JK_Livin wrote:

if this happened in the U.S.A. it would have been.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

mountain goats

Now THAT I would record with my phone...
  • maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    I'd try to walk away and if escalated give a shove. If that didn't work, I grew up with older aggressive sisters. I'll knock a chick out. (In self defense)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    norm wrote:

i agree with Norm..
    at Amsterdam 2 after the show all went to leave the venue with metro..was the only way..i was at the door of the train when i guy get in quickly and hit me in my back..i said fuck,that hurts..
    he look at me,he was smaller than me and like 55 years old..
    he took his mobile and call someone and ask him,to bring his gun at the central station cos want to kill someone on the metro (he meant me)and after that he screams at me that Amsterdam is Black and mafia will take care of me..and then talks to me at portuguse,,he thought im from portugal..
    wtf??i could just punch him and sent him 50 metres away..
    i just ignore him..a Dutch guy next to me said to him,to shut up and then he forget me and start cursing the other guy..in the end he fights with the woman touch him with her backbag..
    crazy..
    walk away,ignore,dont get in fight..you never know where things will end up..ill take that choice..

the only reason to fight back,attack back,if someone hurts my favo people,the ones i love..
    cos then,ill be the guy that ill not have something to loose..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    JK_Livin wrote:

Are you serious? People would actually film an attack rather than help or get the police? That is alien to me,totally.
    Now THAT I would record with my phone...

Say cheese, punk!

3.jpg
    stargirl69 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Are you serious? People would actually film an attack rather than help or get the police? That is alien to me,totally.
    thats crazy,,film this instead of helping..i dont think in Greece someone will rather film this than helping..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    stargirl69 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Totally serious. Why help someone when you could have a clip go viral! I mean, which is more important?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    I would of kicked her in the nuts :!:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    norm wrote:

i agree with Norm..
    at Amsterdam 2 after the show all went to leave the venue with metro..was the only way..i was at the door of the train when i guy get in quickly and hit me in my back..i said fuck,that hurts..
    he look at me,he was smaller than me and like 55 years old..
    he took his mobile and call someone and ask him,to bring his gun at the central station cos want to kill someone on the metro (he meant me)and after that he screams at me that Amsterdam is Black and mafia will take care of me..and then talks to me at portuguse,,he thought im from portugal..
    wtf??i could just punch him and sent him 50 metres away..
    i just ignore him..a Dutch guy next to me said to him,to shut up and then he forget me and start cursing the other guy..in the end he fights with the woman touch him with her backbag..
    crazy..
    walk away,ignore,dont get in fight..you never know where things will end up..ill take that choice..

the only reason to fight back,attack back,if someone hurts my favo people,the ones i love..
    cos then,ill be the guy that ill not have something to loose..

That Metro was a crazy scene! Seems like there were several fights that "almost happened"
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    AzWicker wrote:
    Small single digit manipulation.

I would have made her sit down and behave the second she put her hands on me and I would used minimual force. Then I would have called my wife to come give her a spanking. If I saw her engaging with violence onto someone else, I would have stepped in to prevent/ attempt to difusse.

You never know when John Quinones is gonna step out with a camera.

Has that line ever worked for you? "Hey, can my wife come and give you a spanking?"
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    If some crazy broad starts attacking me, the first thing I will do is make her stop. If she doesn't and have no other options, she'll be lying on her back in about 3 seconds.

:lol:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Has that line ever worked for you? "Hey, can my wife come and give you a spanking?"

I wish ;):lol:
    stargirl69 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

although in this case it was the police doing the beating
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    AzWicker wrote:
    Small single digit manipulation.

I would have made her sit down and behave the second she put her hands on me and I would used minimual force. Then I would have called my wife to come give her a spanking. If I saw her engaging with violence onto someone else, I would have stepped in to prevent/ attempt to difusse.

You never know when John Quinones is gonna step out with a camera.

will work to me.. :lol::lol::lol: