Do you prefer wood...

13»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited July 2012
    i dislike all rollercoasters, period. they are a large disservice to my lifestyle. i will not be excited when upside down. i will not ever be thrilled when pissy my pants in fear due to the height factor. i will be extremely dizzy when fucking around at amusement parks.

the best way to ruin my day is take me on some rides at six flags, adventureland, or whatever the hell ya got.

http://youtu.be/5Jn37scChKA

you want stupid as shit? silly silo. the floor drops as you are stuck to the wall spinning in fast ass circles. something like 900 Gs or some shit. i puked june 10th 1982. again, adventureland. des moines, iowa.
    http://youtu.be/GwKOxpMNz7E :sick:

with vertigo having settled in my head. no thank you @ aggitating that shit
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    I feel like I've been to quite a few amusement parks in my day and age.

Cedar Point. Millenium Force. The wood ones are cool for nostalgia, but I like steel.

For me, the biggest rush- in regards to amusement park rides- was not a roller coaster but but the world's largest human sling shot in FLA. I just remember insanely laughing the entire time.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    afroannnie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    ...or steel roller coasters? Me personally I like the steel ones just because they're smoother and go upside down. The wood ones seem to beat the shit out of me as well. I do like the sound of the wood ones though.

I prefer the steel ones...the wood ones jerk me around too much. :?
    But I love roller coasters, so I'll try any of them at least once...as long as i make the height requirement :oops:
    personally I like the jerked wood. :o :shock: :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    mickeyrat wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    ...or steel roller coasters? Me personally I like the steel ones just because they're smoother and go upside down. The wood ones seem to beat the shit out of me as well. I do like the sound of the wood ones though.

I prefer the steel ones...the wood ones jerk me around too much. :?
    But I love roller coasters, so I'll try any of them at least once...as long as i make the height requirement :oops:
    personally I like the jerked wood. :o :shock: :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: I was waiting to see how long it would take someone to say something... ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Wood.