Do you prefer wood...

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :nono: My sister's gonna think you're creepier than 81!!! :shock:

can you ask her why she won't accept my friend request on facebook...i've been trying since alpine. :(

:lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sorry. :oops:

Aww, no she'll think you're a cute little man! :lol: Kidding DS, kidding!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    LloydXmas wrote:
    The cyclone (a woody) at six flags new England is downright the fing scariest. Mostly because it doesn't look like its built well and it creaks the whole ride.
    Theres one at Kings Island thats shut down that looks like it would put The Beast to shame.All wood. I wanna ride that one!!!

I think it got shut down cuz someone died?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    grandma is good for DS too. he doesnt discriminate. He'll let women of any age turn him down.

:mrgreen:

Grandma? Pics?

:corn:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :nono: My sister's gonna think you're creepier than 81!!! :shock:

can you ask her why she won't accept my friend request on facebook...i've been trying since alpine. :(

:lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sorry. :oops:

You're out.
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    grandma is good for DS too. he doesnt discriminate. He'll let women of any age turn him down.

:mrgreen:

Grandma? Pics?

:corn:
    see? aint no shame to his nongame!!! :lol::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Yes, I think the wooden ones are scarier because they creak and rattle and seem like they could break at any moment!! :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    Yes, I think the wooden ones are scarier because they creak and rattle and seem like they could break at any moment!! :P
    and that clack clack clack as you go up one of the hills!!

Is that thing going to catch this time?

mickeyrat wrote:
    justam wrote:

that's the best.....and assuming your are sitting in the front....you get to the top and just sort of hang there waiting for the rest of the train to get over.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    justam wrote:

that's the best.....and assuming your are sitting in the front....you get to the top and just sort of hang there waiting for the rest of the train to get over.
    rear throws you around more.

81 wrote:

This is why I like the back. Once that last thing releeases the whole train pulls you over the top. Front or back is the only way to ride a coaster. :mrgreen:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    justam wrote:

Yes! Exactly!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    mickeyrat wrote:

Michael-Thatswhatshesaid.gif
    Kings Island has this one called "flight of fear"

Its housed in a cube shaped building. You ride it in complere darkness. That one is fucking cool.

mickeyrat wrote:

maybe, but being in the front seat, you get to see everything coming
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

how would you know? :mrgreen:

81 wrote:

maybe, but being in the front seat, you get to see everything coming

mickeyrat wrote:

Its housed in a cube shaped building. You ride it in complere darkness. That one is fucking cool.

OMG :shock:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    DS1119 wrote:

You're out.

:cry:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    mickeyrat wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Well they are about the same height....
    justam wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

the lead in is like an area 51 type setting. You have to pass through a mock flying saucer.

I should note this is a steel rail coaster. Gets you going fast really quick.

That sounds kind of terrifying! :sick:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    That sounds kind of terrifying! :sick:
    hard to tell for sure, but they really maximize the space in that building. You wouldnt believe it housed a thrilling ride worth anything.

mickeyrat wrote:
    justam wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

the lead in is like an area 51 type setting. You have to pass through a mock flying saucer.

I should note this is a steel rail coaster. Gets you going fast really quick.

disaster transport is sort of like that...lamest coaster ever
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    wheres that? 6 flags chitown?

mickeyrat wrote:
    wheres that? 6 flags chitown?

cedar point....

we drive by six flags and laugh. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

As long as all of the right parts line up height is never an issue. 8-):lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

As long as all of the right parts line up height is never an issue. 8-):lol:

:sick::sick::sick:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    hehe....wood
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    edited July 2012
    DS1119 wrote:
    ...or steel roller coasters? Me personally I like the steel ones just because they're smoother and go upside down. The wood ones seem to beat the shit out of me as well. I do like the sound of the wood ones though.

I prefer the steel ones...the wood ones jerk me around too much. :?
    But I love roller coasters, so I'll try any of them at least once...as long as i make the height requirement :oops:
    Post edited by afroannnie on
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....